yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Some questions about various results and combos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions about various results and combos

So some of these I have asked in other threads but they never got answered. No biggie. Just thought I would put them all here and I could track them easier that way instead of watching multiple threads.

#1 - How long do you guys see effects of PSEL? Does this seem to last a few hours/all night?

#2 - Has anyone noticed PSEL alone or any combination of it making you or the other person emotional? I wore it with some Gotcha from LPMP the other night on a test run, and I was a hot mess. Mind you, some things did take place that pushed me, but I went over the deep end much faster than I normally would and couldn't pull myself back out of it.

#3 - I have tried to search combos and there are some GREAT ONES on here, but so many include 3+ blends. I TRY to keep it to two at a time (3 max) because I think I lose grasp on what is working and what I am just spraying to be spraying. So I am going to list a few that I'd like to try and see if any of you have any insight onto how they have behaved for you OR how you think they will behave. If you think they'd cancel each other or be awkward instead of creating a good synergistic blend, feel free to say so.

a - Love Boat & PSEL
    b - Love Boat & Connections
    c - Cohesion & PSEL
    d - Connections & PSEL
    e - Connections & P96
    f - Love Boat & P96

I am guessing that adding P83 to anything would just increase the disinhibition factor of any combo...is that correct?

You can see what I have below in the signature. The goal....reignite what was there before AND make him act on it. We are still very close, just not in the romantic sense anymore. So other combo suggestions are welcome. I want to keep our bond strong, but up the sexual tension and desire.

Thanks!
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

#1 Varies, but normally XS sprays last on me for 6-8 hours easy. I don't need to reapply throughout a whole night of work (9-10 hrs).
    #2 Can't say that I have myself.
    #3 Disclaimer, I believe LB loves most other XS blends...but some of my personal observations have been...
    a Fun, confident, sexy
    b Fun and bonding, personal interaction/conversation but light hearted
    c Cool, confident, sexy. Cohesion is on the serious side but PSEL balances it with a playful sexiness
    d Confident, sexy, approachable

e Great bonding combo, have had some great, honest, thoughtful conversations (men and women) with that combo
    f Light, fun, connection. Not quite like LB and connections. Connections opens communication, imo, where P96 is "feeling" connected, if that makes sense?

Do you know if re-ignition is something he's open too? Has he mentioned it? Or has he said anything to the affect that he doesn't want to get burned, or is taking things slow? Does he need to be seduced or does he just need to feel safe with you? Different options for different circumstances ^_~
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• lafemme
      lafemme commented
      Editing a comment
      This is very helpful. Thank you.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Do you know if re-ignition is something he's open too? Has he mentioned it? Or has he said anything to the affect that he doesn't want to get burned, or is taking things slow? Does he need to be seduced or does he just need to feel safe with you? Different options for different circumstances ^_~
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      I use it, but Steve eluded to testing w/o, to get the true feel first. It does "extend the life", but it changes something enough that you may wish to consider it w/o as well.

curiouscat

For me Psel works for around 8+Hours and I think I have written down a good combination with Psel in my thread. And I think there is stories about experience with Psel on a lot of our female fonts journals. Tried the search function?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      #1 Varies, but normally XS sprays last on me for 6-8 hours easy. I don't need to reapply throughout a whole night of work (9-10 hrs).
      #2 Can't say that I have myself.
      #3 Disclaimer, I believe LB loves most other XS blends...but some of my personal observations have been...
      a Fun, confident, sexy
      b Fun and bonding, personal interaction/conversation but light hearted
      c Cool, confident, sexy. Cohesion is on the serious side but PSEL balances it with a playful sexiness
      d Confident, sexy, approachable

e Great bonding combo, have had some great, honest, thoughtful conversations (men and women) with that combo
      f Light, fun, connection. Not quite like LB and connections. Connections opens communication, imo, where P96 is "feeling" connected, if that makes sense?

We are always getting blessed by NuTrix ????????????
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

As far as Diffusion Technology goes, it won't effect the range. Just think of it as time release.

NuTrix is a master. Pay attention to what she says.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh stop! I just have an excessive amount of products and time to play with them, lol. Results will/may vary...<3

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        NuTrix is my guru.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      curiouscat

For me Psel works for around 8+Hours and I think I have written down a good combination with Psel in my thread. And I think there is stories about experience with Psel on a lot of our female fonts journals. Tried the search function?
      Thanks. I did read all the threads I could find. Most of the information included more than just the blends I asked about (more than two in a combo) or different combinations. I have read your good combinations thread and made notes on it for myself. I never really saw anyone comment on the amount of time PSEL lasted so thanks for answering that.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

Thanks. I did read all the threads I could find. Most of the information included more than just the blends I asked about (more than two in a combo) or different combinations. I have read your good combinations thread and made notes on it for myself. I never really saw anyone comment on the amount of time PSEL lasted so thanks for answering that.
        You are most welcome.

Hope you will love Psel just as much as the rest of us do.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

I stopped using diffusion tech in Putatives because they already contain DT. the only products that I know of that don't contain diffusion tech are pheromone molecules

Comment

• curiouscat
              curiouscat commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok! I was under the impression that only the blends already had it! Thanks!

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            I stopped using diffusion tech in Putatives because they already contain DT. the only products that I know of that don't contain diffusion tech are pheromone molecules
            XSteveO to confirm this or not. ???? Isis did you notice any difference in the longevity of the Putatives? Ildergreier
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
              XSteveO to confirm this or not. ???? Isis did you notice any difference in the longevity of the Putatives? IldergreierI might have some time to test out my pheromones before I leave town ????.
              Please do.

Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Please do.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                  XSteveO to confirm this or not. ???? Isis did you notice any difference in the longevity of the Putatives? Ildergreier
                  This came straight from the horses mouth. I don't spread information like this if I'm unsure.

KateD has confirmed this, I believe she even asked SteveO. I forget which thread it was in.

I didn't notice a difference. The only difference I've noticed were in pheromone molecules, specificially DHEAS and anol

Comment

This came straight from the horses mouth. I don't spread information like this if I'm unsure.

KateD has confirmed this, I believe she even asked SteveO. I forget which thread it was in.

I didn't notice a difference. The only difference I've noticed were in pheromone molecules, specificially DHEAS and anol
                    Thanks love ???? I was under the assumption I had to use DT in the Putatives. Welp, now I have a bottle laying around ready to be used by some singles I have my eye on. ????????

Comment

• Isis
                      Isis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So was I! But Kated clarified thank goodness. One bottle of wasted dt later ????

like primross
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Isis
                      Isis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ????????

Really? I was told only the commercial products had it. This has come up before and thats what we were all told.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Really? I was told only the commercial products had it. This has come up before and thats what we were all told.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Yes, SteveO said something about molecules being the only products without DT and pretty ricky said something about putatives not having them and I asked for clarification. KateD confirmed

Edit: He wasn't talking about putatives

Comment

Grrrrr

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X