Good combinations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good combinations

I think we need a thread full of combinations that works.

​​​​​​Cohesion and Connections: People got talky and generally very interested in me and talk to me.

Cohesion and Love Boat: Wow, feel the love tonight. It almost got too much of the good thing.

Cohesion and Bliss: "Trust the universe and everything will be ok" feeling. For people who belive in the philosophy of The Secret book, this is the blend.

Cohesion + Odyssey: Three hours of giggling, absolutely everything is funny. It worked like "a middle of the week smoking weed" substitute.

Babe + Xist (and LPMPs Occo SFL): Babe factor really looked like something, free drinks and food the entire nights.

Psel + Xist: Same as above, but with a more sexual signature.

Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

I can attest to the "[Cohesion + Odyssey: Three hours of giggling, absolutely everything is funny. It worked like "a middle of the week smoking weed" substitute."]"

I tried this Saturday..great times!

Comment

Xist4w/Fantasy/P96/DM+ - reset/fun and feminine/bonding/mood elevation and attrection.

Cohesion4w/
    Tease/P96 - calm connection/feminine flirty communication/bonding.

Xist4w/
    Connections/Cohesion4w/DM+ - reset/communication/calm connection/mood elevation and attraction.

There are tons more, lol, this could take some time...

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      And please come with more. <3

Cohesion and Connections I can confirm as superbly useful.

My experience was one of those relaxed chill setting with friends and interest that you just cant duplicate again if you try.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    I think we need a thread full of combinations that works.

​​​​​​Cohesion and Connections: People got talky and generally very interested in me and talk to me.

Cohesion and Love Boat: Wow, feel the love tonight. It almost got too much of the good thing.

Cohesion and Bliss: "Trust the universe and everything will be ok" feeling. For people who belive in the philosophy of The Secret book, this is the blend.

Cohesion + Odyssey: Three hours of giggling, absolutely everything is funny. It worked like "a middle of the week smoking weed" substitute.

Babe + Xist (and LPMPs Occo SFL): Babe factor really looked like something, free drinks and food the entire nights.

Psel + Xist: Same as above, but with a more sexual signature.
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    Xist4w/Fantasy/P96/DM+ - reset/fun and feminine/bonding/mood elevation and attrection.

Cohesion4w/
    Tease/P96 - calm connection/feminine flirty communication/bonding.

Xist4w/
    Connections/Cohesion4w/DM+ - reset/communication/calm connection/mood elevation and attraction.

There are tons more, lol, this could take some time...

awesome, thanks for these recipes! Are we doing one spray of each phero?

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      It varies, start with 1. I've never used more than 2 of any one. Totally tweakable depending on what you want the outcome to be

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      It is a sea of possibilities since so many blends are in the combination.

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
X