Good combinations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good combinations

I think we need a thread full of combinations that works.

​​​​​​Cohesion and Connections: People got talky and generally very interested in me and talk to me.

Cohesion and Love Boat: Wow, feel the love tonight. It almost got too much of the good thing.

Cohesion and Bliss: "Trust the universe and everything will be ok" feeling. For people who belive in the philosophy of The Secret book, this is the blend.

Cohesion + Odyssey: Three hours of giggling, absolutely everything is funny. It worked like "a middle of the week smoking weed" substitute.

Cohesion + Temptress: The comfort of cohesion softens up the alpha of Temptress.

Babe + Xist (and LPMPs Occo SFL): Babe factor really looked like something, free drinks and food the entire nights.

Psel + Xist: Same as above, but with a more sexual signature.

​​​​​​XS178 Engage 2 full sprays + 2 sample sprays Fairy Tale = Varm engagement with a VIP sparkle.

Xist4w/Fantasy/P96/DM+ - reset/fun and feminine/bonding/mood elevation and attrection.

Cohesion4w/Tease/P96 - calm connection/feminine flirty communication/bonding.

Xist4w/Connections/Cohesion4w/DM+ - reset/communication/calm connection/mood elevation and attraction.

Celebrity/xs189w - Feminize Celebrity and level up adoration and attention.

Xs189w + Connections (two sprays of both) - Deep social interaction with a VIP sparkle.

XS189/w + Cohesion - Fun and calming, this is for slow nights home.

2 sprays XS189 + 2 sprays Love Boat + 3 drops cops oil (PCC) - Subtle mood boost and kittenish wibe/Uptown IT girl factor.

xs190/w + Tease - Glamour, imprinting, sexyness and fun. Opens doors everywhere.

Status Booster (xs130/UorM) + Sweetness + DM - Approachable/ flirty/respectful.

2 Spray of xs194/w + 2 sprays of DM - Put the ick back in both magic & dick and the man was eager to serve.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 12-02-2018, 08:42 AM.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

I can attest to the "[Cohesion + Odyssey: Three hours of giggling, absolutely everything is funny. It worked like "a middle of the week smoking weed" substitute."]"

I tried this Saturday..great times!

Comment

Xist4w/Fantasy/P96/DM+ - reset/fun and feminine/bonding/mood elevation and attrection.

Cohesion4w/
    Tease/P96 - calm connection/feminine flirty communication/bonding.

Xist4w/
    Connections/Cohesion4w/DM+ - reset/communication/calm connection/mood elevation and attraction.

There are tons more, lol, this could take some time...

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      And please come with more. <3

Cohesion and Connections I can confirm as superbly useful.

My experience was one of those relaxed chill setting with friends and interest that you just cant duplicate again if you try.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    I think we need a thread full of combinations that works.

​​​​​​Cohesion and Connections: People got talky and generally very interested in me and talk to me.

Cohesion and Love Boat: Wow, feel the love tonight. It almost got too much of the good thing.

Cohesion and Bliss: "Trust the universe and everything will be ok" feeling. For people who belive in the philosophy of The Secret book, this is the blend.

Cohesion + Odyssey: Three hours of giggling, absolutely everything is funny. It worked like "a middle of the week smoking weed" substitute.

Babe + Xist (and LPMPs Occo SFL): Babe factor really looked like something, free drinks and food the entire nights.

Psel + Xist: Same as above, but with a more sexual signature.
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Cohesion4w/
    Tease/P96 - calm connection/feminine flirty communication/bonding.

Xist4w/
    Connections/Cohesion4w/DM+ - reset/communication/calm connection/mood elevation and attraction.

There are tons more, lol, this could take some time...

awesome, thanks for these recipes! Are we doing one spray of each phero?

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      It varies, start with 1. I've never used more than 2 of any one. Totally tweakable depending on what you want the outcome to be

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      It is a sea of possibilities since so many blends are in the combination.

I just tried
    XS178 Engage 2 full sprays + 2 sample sprays Fairy Tale = Warm engagement with a VIP sparkle
    Situation- very upscale restaurant at lunch
    Observable response- a warmth and desire to please me by both the people I was having lunch with and the waite staff. Most noticable effect was the difference in the way the valet parking people reacted when I drove up (no exposure) and when I when went to leave (couple of minutes exposure). The valet guy invited me to sit, literally sprinted to get my car and apologized for making me wait. I drive a Ford, its a nice top of the line Ford, but most of the cars were Audis and BMWs.

I dont get really noticable hits everytime I wear pheros or even everytime for the same pheros, I think a lot of things play together to produce the result: how congruent the pheromone signature is with the way you present yourself, what kind of day the other people are having or how distracted the people exposed are, even how windy or cold the environment is. But sometimes, the response is amazing.

This was an especially strong hit. I will definetly try this combo again.

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I am going to try that combination. what will happen if DM was added, you think?

Originally posted by KarmaKitty View Post
    I just tried
    XS178 Engage 2 full sprays + 2 sample sprays Fairy Tale = Warm engagement with a VIP sparkle
    Observable response- a warmth and desire to please me by both the people I was having lunch with and the waite staff. Most noticable effect was the difference in the way the valet parking people reacted when I drove up (no exposure) and when I when went to leave (couple of minutes exposure). The valet guy invited me to sit, literally sprinted to get my car and apologized for making me wait. I drive a Ford, its a nice top of the line Ford, but most of the cars were Audis and BMWs.

I dont get really noticable hits everytime I wear pheros or even everytime for the same pheros, I think a lot of things play together to produce the result: how congruent the pheromone signature is with the way you present yourself, what kind of day the other people are having or how distracted the people exposed are, even how windy or cold the environment is. But sometimes, the response is amazing.

That's a keen observation. There are so many variables involved that we can't always predict results with 100% accuracy. One person can get hit hard and the next is completely unaffected. Why? Who knows. You'd have to get inside their head to really understand. I think this is a point that newbies don't understand. They expect immediate dramatic results and it doesn't always work that way. I deal with 100s of people every day. I can attest to the variability of results. Some days a 20% reaction is a good day. I think for most people pheros have an effect but it's how they respond to that which matters. I have tried and true mixes. I've seen them work on the majority of people I encounter but there are some individuals who just will not respond.
    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

I just tried

Very nice, thank you for sharing.

Ps. how did you get a sample of Fairy Tale? I wanted to request one with my previous order; but deterred since the product page says:
      Thank you for your interest in the Beta Testing area of our store. There are NO SAMPLES available

Comment

• KarmaKitty
        KarmaKitty commented
        Editing a comment
        They just sent it as one of the samples in one of my orders. The only thing I ever request is Le Chocolate scent samples. I think it makes me smell like brownie batter!

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks. I never thought to get a scented phero since I like using my own perfumes but le chocolate sounds delicious!

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Very nice, thank you for sharing.

Ps. how did you get a sample of Fairy Tale? I wanted to request one with my previous order; but deterred since the product page says:
      Thank you for your interest in the Beta Testing area of our store. There are NO SAMPLES available
      You can ordere it here.

Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the link. I will def include it in my next order!!

For anyone who received the test pack... xs189 + Celebrity. Ultra sexy femme Celebrity. Fun, flirty, center of attention, magnetism. Lots of doting and a "Wow, who is that?" reactions from people.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
        For anyone who received the test pack... xs189 + Celebrity. Ultra sexy femme Celebrity. Fun, flirty, center of attention, magnetism. Lots of doting and a "Wow, who is that?" reactions from people.
        Nice! For some reason I want to try xs189 with Bitch.
        Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          I think this would be a great combo ! Def try it and let us know when you're done testing

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I will test with bitch too, after I am done testing with the usual suspects.

This sounds incredible. Thank you! How many sprays of each did you use?

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          I've used 2 celebrity and 1 xs189. I've also used two of both (hits were really blatant and comical with 2 of both)

• lafemme
          lafemme commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Isis. I'll try your recipe.

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          I almost can't wait for Saturday and start with trials. <3

TA Test-XS152 x2
        Xsit/w x2 (after 4-5 hrs I refresh this with another spray)
        XSP96 x1
        EST(20mcg) x1
        NOL(20mcg) x1 (after 4-5 hrs I refresh this with another spray)

I’ve been using this as a work blend and getting good results. I’m getting approachability, engagement, trust and respect. I think it is especially useful at business networking events and larger meetings (4+ people) when it’s sometimes hard to hold peoples focus on you.

Comment

TA Test-XS152 x2
          Xsit/w x2 (after 4-5 hrs I refresh this with another spray)
          XSP96 x1
          EST(20mcg) x1
          NOL(20mcg) x1 (after 4-5 hrs I refresh this with another spray)

I’ve been using this as a work blend and getting good results. I’m getting approachability, engagement, trust and respect. I think it is especially useful at business networking events and larger meetings (4+ people) when it’s sometimes hard to hold peoples focus on you.
          Nice.
          Arsenal

Comment

I don't have xs189, so what could I use to replace it in this combination with Celebrity and still get the "Wow, who is that?" reaction?

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post

I don't have xs189, so what could I use to replace it in this combination with Celebrity and still get the "Wow, who is that?" reaction?
              I'm not sure what else could get the same reaction since I haven't tried anything else similar. xs189 is feminine with some status...maybe fairytale + est or TAH (xsp-H). Though Fairytale is more inviting than xs189...not sure what other blend would be equivalent. Maybe someone else will chime in

Comment

Just purchased Desire Me. Hoping to get some good samples with it
                I think I'm going to try Desire Me with Xist.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very good combination.

@Ildergreier: Good for a second date, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                  @Ildergreier: Good for a second date, right?
                  Very, if you feel it is right to introduce him to cops.
                  Last edited by Ildergreier; 07-16-2018, 05:45 AM.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Very, if you feel it is right to introduce him to cops.
                    Yes, I definitely want to experiment on him.
                    I received Desire Me today with Love Boat as a sample!
                    I need to go back and read your review on it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                    X