yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Some questions about various results and combos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottie2Hottie Vicki Lee

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Yes, I confirmed with Steve and you are correct. The only pheromones that don't contain the diffusion technology is the single molecules. He may have read this on another forum and got confused.

This is one of the reasons we love posting questions and experiences here, and you can quote me on this. This is a public forum and one of the things you can do is educate ppl about pheromones. If pheromone questions were answered in a ticket secretly then it would be hard to share information, experiences and dispel doubts.

I love how this works. So awesome!
    https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...5233#post75233

Unless putatives are single molecules. I am under the impression they arent

Comment

Who said putatives aren't single molecules?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        Who said putatives aren't single molecules?
        I've heard it a few times. Can't remember who else, but the most recent off the top of my head was Ghost

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I've heard it a few times. Can't remember who else, but the most recent off the top of my head was Ghost
          Unless I hear it from XSteveO himself I don't believe it.

Comment

Unless I hear it from XSteveO himself I don't believe it.
            What makes you certain that they're single molecules?

Comment

nervous chewing gum GIF
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

Then why don't they call them putative phero blends instead of putative molecules?

Comment

Then why don't they call them putative phero blends instead of putative molecules?
                Why are you asking me a rhetorical question?

No need to be defensive. I am interested in your rationale. Is it really based on the name?

Comment

• Isis
                  Isis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Muestereate ^

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Inside joke or stalking shit and changed your mind?

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  decided to not take your troll bait. Is that ok?

Actually,english supermarket GIF they are called putative alternatives.

Comment

Why are you asking me a rhetorical question?

No need to be defensive. I am interested in your rationale. Is it really based on the name?
                  How exactly am I being defensive? I have absolutely no reason to believe they aren't single molevules.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Actually,english supermarket GIF they are called putative alternatives.
                    Actually they are called "Alternative "Putative" Pheromone MOLECULES".

Comment

I assumed there were single molecules reverse engineered to be like other companies molecules....but honestly that is based solely on the name.
                      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

KateD XSteveO are "Alternative Putative Pheromone Molecules" blends or molecules....and do they have diffusion tech in them?
                        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                        Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And do they include other known or unknown atoms of other stuff or are they 100% putative.

https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-molecules-xs Pheromone Molecules

Pheromone and Research Molecules are single pheromones that allow you to create and design your very own pheromone blends. Your skin becomes a virtual canvas as you mix and match expertly dosed single pheromone molecules to create a different custom blend daily.

You become the scientific researcher as you craft your wears to meet your specific expectations creating perfect blends that only you will ever know. These single pheromones are only meant for the advanced pheromone user. Unlike a pheromoneXS blend that is perfectly balanced designed to elicit specific results using multiple single pheromone molecules, these may be one ingredient in a blend.

It is highly recommended that on your first foray into pheromones you select a blend from our retail products. Typically, the novice will find these single pheromone molecules as overly complicated and thus unable to be used properly. Please join our pheromone research forum for community sourced information on pheromone usage. www.DiscoverXS.com

If you're really serious about experimenting and looking to take part in our blind molecule testing please have a look at our Research Molecules.

Pheromone and Research Molecules are not retail products and each molecule is individually crafted for you by design. The molecules are here for the serious pheromone hobbyist and enthusiast and pheromoneXS offers no advice on how to use such. Understand that by purchasing any Molecules you assume all risks and liability in handling raw pheromone molecules.

Comment

Pheromone and Research Molecules are single pheromones that allow you to create and design your very own pheromone blends. Your skin becomes a virtual canvas as you mix and match expertly dosed single pheromone molecules to create a different custom blend daily.

You become the scientific researcher as you craft your wears to meet your specific expectations creating perfect blends that only you will ever know. These single pheromones are only meant for the advanced pheromone user. Unlike a pheromoneXS blend that is perfectly balanced designed to elicit specific results using multiple single pheromone molecules, these may be one ingredient in a blend.

It is highly recommended that on your first foray into pheromones you select a blend from our retail products. Typically, the novice will find these single pheromone molecules as overly complicated and thus unable to be used properly. Please join our pheromone research forum for community sourced information on pheromone usage. www.DiscoverXS.com

If you're really serious about experimenting and looking to take part in our blind molecule testing please have a look at our Research Molecules.

Pheromone and Research Molecules are not retail products and each molecule is individually crafted for you by design. The molecules are here for the serious pheromone hobbyist and enthusiast and pheromoneXS offers no advice on how to use such. Understand that by purchasing any Molecules you assume all risks and liability in handling raw pheromone molecules.

Read, understood and agreed.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

How exactly am I being defensive? I have absolutely no reason to believe they aren't single molevules.
                            ??????I'm not going to argue with you about how you felt, despite me not seeing any other reason why you'd use rhetoric. it's how it comes across when you pose a question to point to the "obvious" (not so obvious to me in this case) when your belief is questioned without providing details of your experience or something you heard/read from a credible source.

I wasnt arguing with you. Just wanted to pick your brain since other members have mentioned otherwise

Comment

It is highly recommended that on your first foray into pheromones you select a blend from our retail products. Typically, the novice will find these single pheromone molecules as overly complicated and thus unable to be used properly. Please join our pheromone research forum for community-sourced information on pheromone usage. www.DiscoverXS.com

Thanks, Kate, How about putatives? The research molecules, no claims are made but the putative are claimed to be what? Copies similar to, Molecules or Blends.

Say p86 is reputed to be a blend, would we be in disrepute to assume xsp86 is also a blend?

I'm seeing many new people being recommended putatives.

Comment

If you scroll down the link KateD offered, you will see under "refine search" a listing of available molecules - oil, spray, research, raw and putative alternatives.

For me, I would be lead to believe they are single molecules. Otherwise I would think they would be listed with Beta or Custom blends.

I base this solely on that observation.

Thoughts?
                                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

The Website and that link NuTrix use the word molecule in every description of every product except for Putative. When you go to that link, only then do they add the word molecule.

A closer look at the definition of putative may put this to rest but it demands of us to accept a degree of uncertainty. And, rest combined with uncertainty are not stable states. In fact, the word putative implies a considerable measure of uncertainty. Uncertainty means we can only answer in probabilistic terms. That 5 syllable in other less precise language says that something has a 99.7% chance of being certain, or maybe only a 95% chance, or maybe a 68% chance of something being true. In fact, the word putative could be used to describe something that only has to say a 2% chance of being true.

I learned this right here on these forums the other day by asking what the difference was between sigma 1 and sigma 2 probabilities and got enough feedback to find this wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/68%E2%...80%9399.7_rule Which reminded me which books in my library covered this for practical applications that I have been inclined to study in the past for Monte-Carlo marketing simulations. Ya never know exactly how much of anything you are likely to sell but your profit margins depend on knowing something you can never really know for sure.

A simple understanding of the word putative can be had by substituting the phrase, "reputed to be", the opposite being something like, "disputed not to be"

So these putative alternative are reputed to be, within some undefined range, what people say they may be.......

Or not.!

The original claims for the Putative are Andriotic advertising GobbledeGook, Here we have a chance to say what they are, or what they are not. To take that away is to take away the whole concept of research: and much of our experimentations on many of these molecules and blends are dependent on us using them for research. Many are only approved for purchase for research purposes. To claim 100 percent we know what they do or maybe even what they are endangers the whole business model of pheromones sales in general.

Let's just agree to agree that we aren't sure yet. to draw a hard line is to end the discussion. Case closed, nothing more to talk about, nothing more to agree or disagree with. Authority has spoken and the decree is final.

No, How about we don't go there. My research, speaking for just one, is not finished.
                                  Last edited by Muestereate; 12-05-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Phoenix2886
                                    Phoenix2886 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I think if you continue your research will need to go back to the beginning, with androtics....did the consider them molecules or blends?

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    They are still on the web but cached, TBH, reading the descriptions, They sound like Placeboes, snake oils and the next big cure for something.

As far as Androtics? Putatives were/are unnamed or unknown molecules.

Because of ADs shinanagry (made up word, don't over analyze it, lol), I don't know that even what they said about their products can be trusted though...
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Shinanagry sounds like something I would have been accused of as a child, great word.

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Me too! Though I may be guilty of a bit of it currently...this is part of the legacy I will pass on to the next generation of Nu - "word smithing" lol ^_~

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X