Collapse

Some questions about various results and combos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooooook. So for those who use the putatives WITHOUT adding the DT...you are getting around 2 hours out of them? Did I see that? LOL. Do you think if used in COMBO with a blend, the DT that is already in the blends will help sustain the putative (assuming they have none)?
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, PSEL, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Super Sexy 4 Women, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, Scented LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      I put on p74on around 130pm yesterday and noticed I was still under the influence of it at 6pm. Though effects were lessened
      Last edited by Isis; 12-05-2018, 01:53 PM.

• curiouscat
      curiouscat commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! Thanks!

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
    Oooooook. So for those who use the putatives WITHOUT adding the DT...you are getting around 2 hours out of them? Did I see that? LOL. Do you think if used in COMBO with a blend, the DT that is already in the blends will help sustain the putative (assuming they have none)?
    I always get some hours from them too.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
    X