yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Women's pheros to avoid around women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eternitys_child - there's way too much (imaginary) competition amongst women for there to be any real sisterhood. There's always gonna be a woman thinking someone is out to get her man, her career, etc. Hell, some women, when you ask them where they got their shirt/skirt/dress from, they pretend they forgot and don't even want to tell you.

Thankfully, I haven't experienced cattiness with women while wearing mones. And I hope I didn't just jinx myself, lol.

Comment

Temptress + Desire Me (I think I sprayed them directly on top of each other at the time) has resulted in some serious cattiness from other women, but that's the only combo I've worn where women flat out tried to be mean to me. Once I asserted my dominance in the situation they backed down, but still. It only effected some negatively though - others seemed to give me respect hits. Men reacted wonderfully to this combo! I would actually wear this combo on purpose if I was trying to intimidate a woman for some strange reason, lol. But that could stir up some serious drama. I think it makes other women see you as competition. In all honesty if I was about to be around another woman I thought was more attractive than me and she was snooty about it, this could be the spray to wear so she doesn't think she's all that. That's the only situation I can think of where I'd want another woman to feel challenged. (Plus if someone acts threatened by you, others will perceive you as more powerful than that person). Such a combo may help put them in their place a bit.

Bitch doesn't result in cattiness per se but it does make women intimidated! I paired several sprays of it with Desire Me awhile back and had multiple women react enviously to things involving my apperance. One woman asked if I had a nose job (I don't), then went on sulking about how she wishes she had a better nose. A few minutes later someone did the same thing with my teeth. However there was no meanness or cattiness in their attitude, only envy.

I should warn though - Temptress plus Desire Me is not a combo to wear unless you're prepared for the other women to start challenging and competing with you. For instance, if you're competing for the same guy, this may make her flirt with him even harder. Bitch would be a better spray if you want her to back off.
      Last edited by somechick99; 04-21-2019, 02:56 PM.
      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
        Interesting point of view. I'm not entirely sure whether we live in patriarchal world anymore. Then again . It really does depend which country you're in.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• SecretV
          SecretV commented
          Editing a comment
          I have unpopular views on some of these issues

Love Boat, Vibe and Tease seem to make women happy, when I wear them.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Xist
          Babe
          Temptress (at least at work)

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Love Boat, Vibe and Tease seem to make women happy, when I wear them.
            *takes notes*
            Love Boat is actually on my list for Friday. I needed to bring her out again. Thinking about throwing Madame in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

*takes notes*
              Love Boat is actually on my list for Friday. I needed to bring her out again. Thinking about throwing Madame in there.
              Madame in a combination with Love boat sounds interesting. She shines best when she is by herself, btw.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Madame in a combination with Love boat sounds interesting. She shines best when she is by herself, btw.
                So you wouldn't recommend it in a combo?

Comment

So you wouldn't recommend it in a combo?
                  I haven't tried, so I don't know. Anyway, you know the occasion you are going to, so you chose the pheromones.
                  Arsenal

Comment

But to answer the question for this thread... Surprisingly I haven't had a lot of negative reactions from women using pheromones *knocks on wood*. I've only had one little incident with my grandma when wearing Fantasy, but there were other variables in that situation.
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I've been wearing Xist4w and Girlfriend often (mostly because I work with someone I'm interested in) and my female coworker who is also interested in this person (but he rebuffed her) seems to be even less enthralled with me than normal.

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sounds more like envy than phero hate

• xxyunty
                        xxyunty commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I thought it might be, but I didn't want to be too cocky LOL. He rejected her last week and isn't particularly nicer to me so I was surprised

There is recent research I just saw published in the summer of 2018 in one of the behavioral journals regarding this topic but not pheromones. They studied how men and women treated each other using some interesting game theory and some well thought out statistics. Their sample group size, for example, took in the number of parameters so that their sample size was large enough to reflect real trends. They ran hundred through these tests,, not dozens.

A lot of the studies have parallels in the workplace. Women's cattiness it turns out is situational. Both Men and women show no prejudice in something like an interview situation where one person has all the power to reward and the other person has none.

But in areas where women can compete with themselves, it seems that Signaling Sexual Availability towards the available men can push women to dole out huge amounts of punishment to each other. Punishment that is undeserved, or if hypothetically deserved, very disproportionate.

For this study Sexual signaling was mostly dressing but they did a bit of makeup study too.

Comment

• siren
                        siren commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This is actually true. tbh I feel like a study wasn't even needed. It's common behavior for some women.

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I found it interesting that the source of cattiness was pinpointed. I thought it would make it easier to categorize pheromones for work.

Originally posted by xxyunty View Post
                      I've been wearing Xist4w and Girlfriend often (mostly because I work with someone I'm interested in) and my female coworker who is also interested in this person (but he rebuffed her) seems to be even less enthralled with me than normal.
                      This is not because of the pheromones.
                      Arsenal

Comment

• xxyunty
                        xxyunty commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm thinking about getting Cohesion since I still have to deal with her anyway *sigh*.

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        xxyunty That is a good idea.

If you eliminate sexy clothes from the equation pheromones seems like they could send a signal to another woman that she is sexually available to another man. We know from our recent experimentations that these pheromones work quite similarly on both men and women. I don't think it's clearly impossible that pheromones could send the same kind of sexual availability signals at work.

I do believe that pheromones are a much more DISCRETE way to sexual signal and maintain even more plausible deniability that one is sexual signaling. This may be another niche area of pheromones we haven't discovered. How to keep your job in a female-dominated workplace while still trying to attract men. Seeing as how dangerous to a career sexual signaling is, being openminded to their dangers in certain workforces seems prudent.

Comment

I'm wearing Fantasy and Xist today -- my (possibly jealous) coworker tried to bond with me over not liking another female coworker of ours, and seemed offended when I unintentionally implied that the two of us weren't friends. (Which like... I assumed we weren't LOL.) So that was interesting.

ETA: Also, a random woman tried to make friends with me! It was really cute, she seemed like she didn't want to leave even though she had to go back to her office. I work out of a co-working space.

Comment

I'm wearing Fantasy and Xist today -- my (possibly jealous) coworker tried to bond with me over not liking another female coworker of ours, and seemed offended when I unintentionally implied that the two of us weren't friends. (Which like... I assumed we weren't LOL.) So that was interesting.

ETA: Also, a random woman tried to make friends with me! It was really cute, she seemed like she didn't want to leave even though she had to go back to her office. I work out of a co-working space.
                          I will never understand when women try to bond over disliking another woman. How miserable can you be.

Comment

I will never understand when women try to bond over disliking another woman. How miserable can you be.
                            I didn't really get it. I don't have anything against the other girl, she's just really high energy. Immediately after telling me she didn't like the girl -- who isn't feeling well -- she started bugging her in this childish way.

Comment

I don't understand women. Neither do I wish to bond with majority of them.

Comment

I didn't really get it. I don't have anything against the other girl, she's just really high energy. Immediately after telling me she didn't like the girl -- who isn't feeling well -- she started bugging her in this childish way.
                                Oh my goodness, how old is she?

Comment

• xxyunty
                                  xxyunty commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  24, the high energy girl is 25, and I'm 23 so I'm like... LOL.

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X