yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Women's pheros to avoid around women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my own sexuality is a question mark (no. I don't have doubts about it. I just don't really care about the gender of the person I'm attracted to). Sticky is bi. I do have some straight female friends but not to that level of trust. Then again. Same applies to lesbian and bi women.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

Nothing at all to do with gender roles in the community as in males having status while women are not holding as much status..... It really isn't. I just don't think the female psychology and/or biology is designed for the sisterhood type of bonding.
      I disagree. If women were not socially conditioned to be valued for their appearance cattiness between women would decrease exponentially. If you read the accounts of the women who posted in this thread, they're deterred from forming friendships due to catty behavior between women. I'm a woman, I know where this behavior stems from.

Also, by biology and psychology? Citations? Women by nature are much more social than men...so psychologically women should be the ones who are able to forge stronger communal bonds with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I disagree. If women were not socially conditioned to be valued for their appearance cattiness between women would decrease exponentially. If you read the accounts of the women who posted in this thread, they're deterred from forming friendships due to catty behavior between women. I'm a woman, I know where this behavior stems from.

Also, by biology and psychology? Citations? Women by nature are much more social than men...so psychologically women should be the ones who are able to forge stronger communal bonds with one another.
      I was just stating my experience watching the behavior of women and men in group settings. I don't have citations since it was an opinion based on anecdotal evidence, and will defer to actual psychological and behavioral science that could prove me right or wrong.

With that being said, I think we need to take into account the social conditioning you mention, because that's just the reality of society. Whether it be wrong or right is a different story. But yes, in my experience, the very same cattiness you and the other women on this thread have mentioned is precisely the reason where I draw my archetypal viewpoint from.

Comment

With that being said, I think we need to take into account the social conditioning you mention, because that's just the reality of society. Whether it be wrong or right is a different story. But yes, in my experience, the very same cattiness you and the other women on this thread have mentioned is precisely the reason where I draw my archetypal viewpoint from.
        If you think this is where the cattiness stems from, then yes it absolutely does have to do with, " gender roles in the community as in males having status while women are not holding as much status".

If women were commonly found in positions of power and were praised and coveted for those reasons, our sense value wouldn't lie so heavily on appearance. Women's self critical inner voice wouldn't tear another woman's appearance down because she would value herself in other ways.

And in terms of conniving, back stabbing and manipulation being the reason for the difficulty in finding a sisterhood; this absolutely does have to do with women "not holding as much status". These tactics have been used historically by women to achieve success under the stigma of being the "weaker sex". Just take a look at women who try to be direct in the way a man would be. They are labeled ball busters or diminished for not fitting societal beauty standards.

Again, if women werent criticized for not being feminine enough and were commonly found in positions of power or in your words, "held status" equal to or more than men, catty behavior would be less prevalent

Comment

I retract my triggering statements as it seems to have derailed the point of contributing my experience.

Comment

Of the pheros I've tried, only Celebrity has made women act negatively towards me (but men loooove it on me).

I normally get along really well with women, I definitely believe in womanly bonding! It makes me sad that you guys have had predominately negative relationships with women. I think one thing that has really helped me in this is appreciating the value in the archetypal femininity. It's become a pretty dirty word in society because feeling, tenderness, and receptivity are often viewed as inferior to masculine qualities like logic, toughness, and goal-orientation. But femininity has a lot of good qualities, and a healthy person and society needs both to flourish.

To add to the intellectual discussion, I read a paper from an evolutionary psychology perspective whose premise was that each sex has their own "hierarchy" where competition ensues for sexual selection. The most brutal competition between females was observed in polyandrous species, whereas polygynous species typically had much less competition. Here's the link is anyone is curious.
            During the latter half of the last century, evidence of reproductive competition between males and male selection by females led to the development of a stereotypical view of sex differences that characterized males as competitive and aggressive, and females as passive and choosy, which is currently being revised. Here, we compare social competition and its consequences for selection in males and females and argue that similar selection processes operate in both sexes and that contrasts between the sexes are quantitative rather than qualitative. We suggest that classifications of selection based on distinction between the form of competition or the components of fitness that are involved introduce unnecessary complexities and that the most useful approach in understanding the evolution and distribution of differences and similarities between the sexes is to compare the operation of selection in males and females in different reproductive systems.

Comment

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Amen sistah!

I retract my triggering statements as it seems to have derailed the point of contributing my experience.
              My statements definitely pertained to your previous comment and did not derail.

You sounded absolutely sure that catty behavior did not evolve from women living in a male dominated society and in fact comes from women not being "biologically" or "psychologically" capable of widely forming loyal bonds with one another. I addressed your statement. Not sure where you're getting the sense of "derailment".

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

My statements definitely pertained to your previous comment and did not derail.

You sounded absolutely sure that catty behavior did not evolve from women living in a male dominated society and in fact comes from women not being "biologically" or "psychologically" capable of widely forming loyal bonds with one another. I addressed your statement. Not sure where you're getting the sense of "derailment".
                He became catty. lol
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

because i stated that i defer to science if they could and would prove me wrong regarding that. the point of discussion was regarding the way things are regarding sisterhood and it seems we got off from that and into something different.

#sisterhood

TL;DR: It was an idealistic vision swiftly shattered by the nightmare reality: constant bitchiness, surging hormones, unchecked emotion, attention-seeking and fashion rivalry so fierce it tore my staff apart.

My deputy, Sarah, the general manager, first showed how much style mattered when she advertised for an office assistant and refused to hire the best-qualified girl because she could not distinguish Missoni from Marc Jacobs.

#leadership

Comment

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The point of the original thread was to ask what pheros evoke hostility amongst women. So your contribution was continuing this "derailment"

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not sure why a daily mail article is posted as that's hardly a credible source for anything. This article is filled with anecdotes. Surprising since you speak of only deferring to science?

back on track. I found that babe can make some women rather stand offish

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                    I had the opposite experience using it on myself. I found that women were about as dazzled by it as men were. Though, once when I was using it, I walked by a couple sitting on a bench in a park. The guy was completely ignoring his girlfriend in a DIHL stare at me. She didn't seem very dazzled then...

Comment

Normally women are exceptionally friendly to me when I wear it though, I think it was just that case since her boyfriend was being an ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosrel View Post
                        I recently confessed my feelings to a girl at work that I had been completely infatuated with and it kills you that they are with someone else and not you.
                        There's a pattern, and he seems to love the drama. Why not "fall in love" with someone who at least thinks of you in a romantic way? Would you find it unappealing for a woman to think of you as more than "a friend?" or do you prefer a tragic experience? You're so very handsome, so what's the struggle?
                        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

There's a pattern, and he seems to love the drama. Why not "fall in love" with someone who at least thinks of you in a romantic way? Would you find it unappealing for a woman to think of you as more than "a friend?" or do you prefer a tragic experience? You're so very handsome, so what's the struggle?

Comment

I still would love to hear more input on pheros that make females bite xD

Comment

Biting my tongue.

Comment

• SecretV
                                SecretV commented
                                Editing a comment
                                if you only knew

Babe got women and men wanting me. Even those women who aren't bi.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

that's interesting since it sounds like a completely different experience

Comment

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X