yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Psel testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

good morning coffee GIF

Girl, you are absolutely correct about this. Under the influence of PSEL, I felt like I could grab a man by the balls and drag him to my cave. I felt like a strong self assured woman! so good.
    How many sprays do you usually wear lafemme?
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

How many sprays do you usually wear lafemme?

girl cooking GIF
      I wore a combo of:
      2x PSEL
      2x loveboat
      1-2 xist4w!
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

girl cooking GIF
        I wore a combo of:
        2x PSEL
        2x loveboat
        1-2 xist4w!
        I was wondering if you wore it any other kind of way. Because somechick99 told me she gets more hits in the club with a purely sexual bland . But me and her could vary in results ????????*??. I have love boat as a sample and I have a whole bottle of PSE and Xist/w ????
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

girl cooking GIF
          I wore a combo of:
          2x PSEL
          2x loveboat
          1-2 xist4w!

I use no love boat, but added three sprays of Occo SLF instead. Now believe me it work both clubbing and in bedroom.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I use no love boat, but added three sprays of Occo SLF instead. Now believe me it work both clubbing and in bedroom.
            Nice, I'll have to try. Do you think dm+ would be an acceptable substitute for Occo SLF?
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh sorry! Brain Fart. I don't know why I interpreted this as a question asking if dm+the same as Occo ????

• Vicki Lee
              Vicki Lee commented
              Editing a comment
              Isis I read it like that too lol

Nice, I'll have to try. Do you think dm+ would be an acceptable substitute for Occo SLF?
            I think desire me oil decanted into perfumers alcohol would be similar cause DM +contains anol I believe. Like LAM

Comment

• lafemme
              lafemme commented
              Editing a comment
              oh wow. thanks!

Yes.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

This.

Arsenal

Comment

good morning coffee GIF

Girl, you are absolutely correct about this. Under the influence of PSEL, I felt like I could grab a man by the balls and drag him to my cave. I felt like a strong self assured woman! so good.

Adding it to my cart for this comment alone lol.

Comment

I just ordered a full bottle of PSEL. I have been playing with the sample, but trying to be sparing with it.
                    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post

I cannot believe I wrote that! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post

Looking forward to you testing Psel.
                        Arsenal

Comment

I can't wait to have an excuse to wear PSEL. For now, I have to pretend to be innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                            I can't wait to have an excuse to wear PSEL. For now, I have to pretend to be innocent.
                            Wear it for fun out shopping, having a coffee out, getting your oils changed There, you have excuses now...^_~
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Isis
                              Isis commented
                              Editing a comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Wear it for fun out shopping, having a coffee out, getting your oils changed There, you have excuses now...^_~
                            Now I can't wait till the weather is warmer. I'm stuck indoors. The snow is brutal today.
                            But I did go out just now to get Chipotle and Starbucks

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Now I can't wait till the weather is warmer. I'm stuck indoors. The snow is brutal today.
                              But I did go out just now to get Chipotle and Starbucks
                              I'm below you in PA. They shut down my work for the day, but if temperatures go up tomorrow like they're saying, it will all be melted by tomorrow night!
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I'm below you in PA. They shut down my work for the day, but if temperatures go up tomorrow like they're saying, it will all be melted by tomorrow night!
                                I wish the government would stop playing with my emotions and that damn whether machine they got hidden. LOL, like there has been no snow all week... Wake up to sheet of snow... Then It'll melt tomrorow... Hmmmm wtf. I'm in Indiana. Damn you global warming

Comment

That is completely insane. I think me, you, and Vicki Lee need to pay a trip to the HAARP facilities.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Gotta blame someone... But, really, you could be on to something...

We should synchronize some Psel testing once and see what happens for each and every one of us ladies who owns Psel.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X