yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Psel testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You are going to love the predator you become.
    When I saw the description of men becoming putty in my hands. I was like...
    shut up and take my money GIF
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Yes, but it is not just the men, it is also the selfies. The disinhibiting factor that makes you to dare yourself, in a way.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You are going to love the predator you become.
        ha ha this is my ultimate dream.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Well, well, well, that is the sexiest gif I'v seen to date. lmao
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Yes, but it is not just the men, it is also the selfies. The disinhibiting factor that makes you to dare yourself, in a way.
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
              I wrote about my time on the psel + lb in my diary. I had a nice day with it and I'm so happy
              Awesome I just read about it! ?????? thanx

Comment

You have no arena to test blends before you go on stage so you kind of know what to expect?
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You have no arena to test blends before you go on stage so you kind of know what to expect?

Comment

Ok, I would recommend to try it out alone first for selfies and when on stage do the best out of it.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Is Psel solely a beautifier? I am not exactly what it does from the description alone.

Comment

Originally posted by pinksugarcandy View Post
                        Is Psel solely a beautifier? I am not exactly what it does from the description alone.
                        Ildergreier can explain more.

Comment

Ildergreier can explain more.
                          Psel has a more predatory feeling around herself because of her disinhibiting qualities, where Tease are just sexy, social and fun.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Comment

Ok, my experience is that Psel hits people real quick.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Ok, my experience is that Psel hits people real quick.

Comment

Get the mood up in the roof and are disinhibiting. Psel also increases the effect of alcohol, so I count the beers when I have sprayed myself with Psel.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Get the mood up in the roof and are disinhibiting. Psel also increases the effect of alcohol, so I count the beers when I have sprayed myself with Psel.

Comment

I love clubbing with Psel and I always add xist too. An extra spray of DM do not hurt. Me. Either.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Psel has a more predatory feeling around herself because of her disinhibiting qualities, where Tease are just sexy, social and fun.
                                        good morning coffee GIF

Girl, you are absolutely correct about this. Under the influence of PSEL, I felt like I could grab a man by the balls and drag him to my cave. I felt like a strong self assured woman! so good.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

good morning coffee GIF

Girl, you are absolutely correct about this. Under the influence of PSEL, I felt like I could grab a man by the balls and drag him to my cave. I felt like a strong self assured woman! so good.
                                          Truly is. I love Psel.
                                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X