yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist for women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. anyone able to give a comprehensive do and don't guide on xist (what to stack and what not to stack, situation appropriate etc .)

PS: sorry Isis I don't think we should listen to you on the latter example. XD

Comment

• SecretV
      SecretV commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a point...

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      you do xD

• SecretV
      SecretV commented
      Editing a comment
      Xist does fascinate me

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
    OK. anyone able to give a comprehensive do and don't guide on xist (what to stack and what not to stack, situation appropriate etc .)

PS: sorry Isis I don't think we should listen to you on the latter example. XD
    Do not use it on a man you don't want being attracted to you at all!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
      A comprehensive guide? LOL

Like Iidergreier said, don't wear it around anyone you do NOT want attracted to you

Really, it depends on your target/s. Anything you already know lights their fire, wear it with that. Whatever you normally stack? Throw in a spray (or 2 ^_~) of Xist. If you have a new target and don't know what floats their boat yet, wear it with a sparkly social to grab their attention and then move into something bonding if you get the chance to progress that far. Already know which blends push your guy's butons? Stack Xist in the mix. I think I've worn it with just about everything else I have from XS now and it hasn't been a dud with anything
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        This is the reason you are my phero guru.

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

I find it rather annoying that my default dosage for anything seems to be 3 sprays xD

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        NuTrix

Agreed, Xist together with Fantasy or LPMPs Heart & Soul (+ cops) is the closest thing to witchcraft to get a mans sole attention and devotion.
        Ildergreier Do you have specific examples of how this worked for you? I have been using PM with Xist4W, and I've gotten good results. But I do have a bottle of unscented H&S, too, and my target responds well to that. I'd love to see how they work together, but just curious what your experiences were. H&S tends to make my guy very talky, doesn't want to leave, etc.
        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

Ildergreier Do you have specific examples of how this worked for you? I have been using PM with Xist4W, and I've gotten good results. But I do have a bottle of unscented H&S, too, and my target responds well to that. I'd love to see how they work together, but just curious what your experiences were. H&S tends to make my guy very talky, doesn't want to leave, etc.
          The combination is intim, but not threatening to men.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I wore Xist4w to a friends house last night mixed with a bunch of cops (OCCOs white). I think the beautifying effects really do work because I was much more dressed down than usual but got more compliments on my appearance than I normally do. It is a safe spray to wear with cops and would probably be fine Desire Me as well. This combination gave very blatant hits (but to be fair I really layered on those cops)! I can see that with repeated exposure this could lead to someone developing strong feelings
            I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Comment

• Isis
                Isis commented
                Editing a comment
                Whoa!! On the second date! That's awesome and scary ????

Seem like very nice combinations.
              Arsenal

Comment

Comment

Hi. Have you used Xist by itself?

Comment

• Green Eyes
                    Green Eyes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Once. I did notice people were nicer and seemed to be in a better mood around me. When I saw them again they went out of there way to say how happy they were to see me again almost like they missed me

Other women who search for a boyfriend should remember this combination.
                  Arsenal

Comment

I've been posting my experiences in a question post, but I decided to jump over here since more people were likely to find this when searching for reviews.

Note that I use COPS with EVERYTHING. Typically an OCCO or PheroGirl from LPMP. So I am not going to list cops in every combo. Just know it's there.

I had been using X4W with PM, LFM or Treasured Hearts. The PM combo gave me GREAT effects, but not exactly what I wanted. I mean..I loved the touchy, bondy, etc., but I am trying to get him to open up about his feelings more. He was loving, but not super forthcoming. We are very close, very connected, but he is hesitant to take another step and there are reasons for that I can't divulge. They are legit, but I think we are at a point where he needs to tell me his intentions.

LFM combo was fine, but nothing awesome to report.

Treasured Hearts combo definitely had the loving/connected/intimate vibe. It was sweet and he was attentive but I need a MOVE to be made.

SOOOOO....I went for what I considered the killshot by using it with Honeyed LP w Gotcha! from LPMP...and PheroGirl.

I first did this last weekend, and wasn't sure if I saw any results in the moment. We ALWAYS have a great time together, so I have to watch the pheros a little while unless something is blatant before I am willing to attribute it to the blends. I will say the first time I used the HLPwG and X4W with PG, our time together just felt different. He didn't say or do anything specific, but it just had that vibe, if you know what I mean. BUT...the next two days provided me with some very encouraging text messages. So I felt like that was a win.

I hit him with it 2x this weekend, and I was most excited about getting to be in the car together and have him stuck in the phero cloud. hehehe. I DEFINITELY think he got hit. Some of the things he was saying on our car ride were very intimate...not in a sexual type of intimacy, but that, "we are so connected, I can't NOT say this to you," way. He was bearing his soul.

Then the 2nd time we got to go out, he also said some things, had some expressions in response to things I was saying, etc., that just seemed very telling. I hate being vague, but I also can't give specifics...just in case. But I do truly think that he is on the verge. And this is pushing him. I felt VERY encouraged after our 2nd time together this weekend.

All in all, I am VERY pleased with XiST4W. I have been using pheros for almost 2 years, and I have had results with almost everything. But adding this in has taken things to another level with the effects I see.
                    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You need him to start to talk to you?
                      How about a spray of Connections instead of PM?

Connections get people to talk more than PM does.

Well...he talks to me about EVERYTHING...except how he feels about ME. And even in that regards, he is very complimentary, encouraging of me, etc., but he won't say what he wants from US. That is why I thought the Gotcha! might be the one...to not only make him make a decision but to TELL ME what it is! And yes, I know I can come right out and ask... but we went through a very rough time for about a year and things just really started getting back into a good place about 6 months ago. I don't want to put us back where we were by forcing it outright. There is a lot of history at play, so it isn't as cut and dry as it might come across.

Ildergreier

I don't have any connections and can't order any right now. :/ I have only used LPMP before coming here. I have X4W, Tease and Desire Me from here. I have versions of PM, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, TMI, Sexpionage, Cuddle Bunny, Leather, Treasured Hearts, BANG!, SS4W, Heart & Soul, BAM and LAM plus a lot of OCCOs. I have tried them all on him...lol. And he responds well to everything except BANG for some reason...but none of them push him in the way I want. Well, I take that back. I have NOT tried TMI. I have a sample and I've been scared I'd get too blabbery if I wore it. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                      Well...he talks to me about EVERYTHING...except how he feels about ME. And even in that regards, he is very complimentary, encouraging of me, etc., but he won't say what he wants from US. That is why I thought the Gotcha! might be the one...to not only make him make a decision but to TELL ME what it is! And yes, I know I can come right out and ask... but we went through a very rough time for about a year and things just really started getting back into a good place about 6 months ago. I don't want to put us back where we were by forcing it outright. There is a lot of history at play, so it isn't as cut and dry as it might come across.

Ildergreier

I don't have any connections and can't order any right now. :/ I have only used LPMP before coming here. I have X4W, Tease and Desire Me from here. I have versions of PM, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, TMI, Sexpionage, Cuddle Bunny, Leather, Treasured Hearts, BANG!, SS4W, Heart & Soul, BAM and LAM plus a lot of OCCOs. I have tried them all on him...lol. And he responds well to everything except BANG for some reason...but none of them push him in the way I want. Well, I take that back. I have NOT tried TMI. I have a sample and I've been scared I'd get too blabbery if I wore it. lol.
                      I see what you mean. Perhaps not push it too much, but just build it up.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        The better they know you the longer it takes.
                        Wait so you mean if a guy doesn't know me well it'll work faster as opposed one I've known for months or years?

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post

Wait so you mean if a guy doesn't know me well it'll work faster as opposed one I've known for months or years?
                          Yes typically as a general rule of thumb.

Comment

Tested Xist out solo again on Wednesday (10/17/18). One spray to the back of the neck.

Self Effects: I felt relaxed and happy. Helped to wake me up that morning. It was 5:00 am and I was still half sleep. This put a little more pep in my step during my morning routine.

Effect on Others: Women at work ( I work with mostly women) were very happy to see me. Lots of compliments on my makeup and outfit. Some people that I barely see at work because we work in different areas made a point to come over to my desk and chat with me.

I like this blend solo, but I prefer in mixed with other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                              Isis
                              If I had to try to explain it, I would say that whatever it is in Xist4w was not immidiately noticable to me with the exception of my SO, where as the affects of P96 have been more upfront, to me, in others. The crushy/bonded/moon eyes behavior is more noticable in coworkers, aquaintances and stranges with P96. Xist4w was stealthier and really proved itself with coworks and aquaintances over more time - for me, between 2-3 weeks.
                              For whatever reason, it wouldn't let me tag you, so I decided to quote you to be sure you saw this.

Doing some re-reading. Did you ever try X4W and 96 together?

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

For whatever reason, it wouldn't let me tag you, so I decided to quote you to be sure you saw this.

Doing some re-reading. Did you ever try X4W and 96 together?
                                Yes. The strange thing for me is that I don't always recognize Xist working, selfie wise. It seemed to me that p96 was intensified. It was the behaviours of others that I caught the most, guys staring (moon eyes I call it, like DIHL), sweet behaviour, caring, thoughtful/helpful. With Xist, lil Nu becomes velcro. every. time. Mr is extra sweet, complimentary and protective. With P96, is seemed magnified.
                                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X