yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist for women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just added 6 drops of oil of xist to good girl carolina herrera in a small vial trial of XS perfumes to try out
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• I am quite a fan of Xist/W so far. I started with it as a solo, 1-2 drops of the oil. After a couple of days I added a drop of Cohesion, then I tried Xist plus Connections. Generally, I feel like the Xist is a solid foundation for both of the others, though admittedly I haven't tried Cohesion or Connections without Xist. Today, it's Xist - one drop plus one spray, alongside 2 sprays of XS196.

I'm not sure about anything as dramatic as a real "reset" effect. My lady and I have been together for a long time and I think when there's a long history, any real changes will be more gradual. But I feel like the direction of the relationship is changing, from "growing apart" to a place where we are getting more comfortable together again, talking more, starting to touch a bit more. Whether the others (Cohesion, Connections, or XS196) have steered things significantly, I can't really say... I feel like maybe things are generally improving a bit faster with the combinations than with solo Xist, but I don't appreciate a large difference among the three "Xist plus one" combinations.

I can definitely see where in a shorter-term relationship, Xist might allow for a more dramatic reset effect, and certainly it is gradually changing the tone so for me it is working as I hoped. I can also see why so many people consider it an essential or foundational product to have, either solo or in combinations.

Comment

• Tpop85
        Tpop85 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am so confused because i have xist4w and xs196 but i swore the site said xist was formerly xs196 lol help

• nevermind it's xs169 smh

Comment

• xsp 96 is very good

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        i just added 6 drops of oil of xist to good girl carolina herrera in a small vial trial of XS perfumes to try out
        How did this go?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I want to start wearing this again but Iā€™m afraid of feeling guilty if my co-workers start to like me too much. šŸ˜…

I work for a huge company and would like to meet someone new and it worked the last time I wanted a boyfriend lol.

Comment

• I often wear 1 drop of Xist oil for men guilt-free. 2 and the hook gets too hard if I'm not serious but in low doses, it just makes women more inclined to meet me. I like to mix it with 1 to 3 longboat which on me is a sort of spray on kindness but no doubt there is attraction also. I have to wonder if the woman's product pairs as well with loveboat as xist for men. I bought Xist for women to try but I mostly get confused with it among women. I haven't given up on it but at this point don't recommend it to guys to even try. I am hoping that it can attract a different sort of woman and am very curious. I thought it might send a gay type signal to women but it didn't work on a few bisexual women, They like the old Xist for men. Selfies don't seem to ht me either way.

Go for it Usagi, in the spirit of science

Comment

• I wore XIST yesterday, haven't worn it in a long time, starting to like it again!
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Isis
                Isis commented
                Editing a comment
                Love Xist4W, One of my staples

• I wore Xist with Happiness yesterday to a date. Happiness helped me to get rid of tiredness from work and Xist made my date look very happy. He was smiling and shining and was asking lots of questions trying to get to know me. He didn't want the evening to end, seemed super excited and so it was a bit hard to get rid of him at the end of the date. But overall I had so much fun! The date has definitely enjoyed the evening too. Next time I'll throw in some status product to see if it will be easier to end the evening

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X