yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist for women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

thank you I was wondering about a s/s relationship in regards to the bdsm side of life.
    Ok. He, he, he.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

thank you I was wondering about a s/s relationship in regards to the bdsm side of life.
      Having lived the BDSM lifestyle for over 30 yrs I can assure you that it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

lol
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

lol
          ??????

Comment

??????
            I like to keep a man locked up (consensually, of course.) smile.
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Hope you are a switch?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Not this man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hope you are a switch?
                  100% Dom

Comment

100% Dom
                    Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.
                      A leopard can't change his spots.

Comment

100% Dom
                        So am I.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am an excellent submissive, but keep winding up with SOs who prefer me in the dominant role. Perhaps I just have the better imagination?lol

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You are getting used to switch. :=)

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ^_~

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

So am I.
                        And yet we get along. lol

Comment

And yet we get along. lol
                          And are having so much fun on internet together.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Lol, I'm going to say Innocence or Sweetness for submissiveness, Temptress for dominance

Comment

I thought we were just talking about how shy and innocent you are! It's always the ones you don't suspect...

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post

I thought we were just talking about how shy and innocent you are! It's always the ones you don't suspect...
                                You gotta watch out for those quiet ones.

Comment

Lol, I'm going to say Innocence or Sweetness for submissiveness, Temptress for dominance
                                  Temptress it is!!

Comment

Ah aha! I'm totally innocent, but I'm full of surprises. They are a few tricks and whips (lol) in my bag that I disclose once I'm comfy.

Comment

You gotta watch out for those quiet ones.
                                      Correct! We have active imaginations.

Comment

Correct! We have active imaginations.
                                        Don't I know it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X