yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist for women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my journal

10/19 & 10/20
    x3 Xist to neck.
    Selfies! Playful, chatty, definite mood boost. This is a quiet blend and aside from the same selfies I was feeling, if there's imprinting, reseting or bonding going on, it's in stealth mode
    Today I added x2 Fantasy just for me. Wondering what I'll do for Mr Right over the weekend, but will see what Xist and Fantasy do tonight, if anything. Lil Nu has been clingy of late, so if I were trying to attract her, it seems to be working Crazy Oh well, it's good to be loved and adored...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I had a nice hit with Xist too. A man that usually are grumpy and overlook people came and introduced himself to me yesterday (at work), he almost ate me up with his eyes, nice.
      Last edited by Ildergreier; 10-21-2017, 08:48 AM. Reason: forgot the eyes.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

10/21
        x2 Xist
        x2 Fantasy
        x1 DM+ from sample bottle
        Reapplied same 8 or 9 hours later + 1 extra spray Xist.

Good morning at family breakfast get together. Noticed lil Nu desiring to be with mommy among all the extended family members, but was accepting of Dad later to take her for a walk, but as soon as they came back she wanted me again. It was like this pretty much the whole day with her. I think she luuuurvs me, lol. An average good day.
        Things got hot n heavy after lil Nu was off to bed

Definately a fun vibe Today with a fair amount of disinhibition, lots of compliments from family. Certainly feeling bonded and close to Mr Right, but that's how we usually are, though we've had several deeper conversations about some heavier things, which is always nice. I love me a thinking man!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          10/21
          x2 Xist
          x2 Fantasy
          x1 DM+ from sample bottle
          Reapplied same 8 or 9 hours later + 1 extra spray Xist.

Good morning at family breakfast get together. Noticed lil Nu desiring to be with mommy among all the extended family members, but was accepting of Dad later to take her for a walk, but as soon as they came back she wanted me again. It was like this pretty much the whole day with her. I think she luuuurvs me, lol. An average good day.
          Things got hot n heavy after lil Nu was off to bed

Definately a fun vibe Today with a fair amount of disinhibition, lots of compliments from family. Certainly feeling bonded and close to Mr Right, but that's how we usually are, though we've had several deeper conversations about some heavier things, which is always nice. I love me a thinking man!

Agreed, men should not be air heads.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

NuTrix

Xist together with Fantasy,Tease or DM would be best to achieve to do a firm impact on a man, you think?
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              NuTrix

Xist together with Fantasy,Tease or DM would be best to achieve to do a firm impact on a man, you think?
              I'm finding, as I continue to wear it, that I use it as a stealth option, lol. I've been wearing what I would normally want to get reaction from and then adding a spray or 2 of Xist for that undercurrent bonding/crushy/attraction. On the surface, it just seems so quite, not the sparkly vibe I like to exude

But, yes, DM+ WITH Fantasy, Tease, PSEL...something with cops for maximum impact

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I'm finding, as I continue to wear it, that I use it as a stealth option, lol. I've been wearing what I would normally want to get reaction from and then adding a spray or 2 of Xist for that undercurrent bonding/crushy/attraction. On the surface, it just seems so quite, not the sparkly vibe I like to exude

But, yes, DM+ WITH Fantasy, Tease, PSEL...something with cops for maximum impact
                I will.
                I am going to almost feel sorry for my target.

Arsenal

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT.
                  THIS STUFF ROCKS. THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. XIST FOR WOMEN IS UNDERRATED, UNDER TALKED ABOUT AND OVER LOOKED AND IT IS A CRYIN' SHAME!

I litterally had to STOP wearing it at work for a while and only wear it intermittently there now - VERY intermittently. Too much crush behavior from non targets, lol. Admittedly, I wore this in my work environment because I believed it would be THE most unlikely place for crush behavior to be manifested so the fact that it DID, (and with so many people, men and women), is a hell of a testament to this product's efficacy...that or I'm just an amazing seductress of men and women....which could totally be true but the behavior suspiciously coincides with my use of Xist for women The behaviors began to manifest between weeks 2 and 3, so it took some time, but DAYUM, this is worthy to be a staple! And that's just work. This has been great at home with Mr Right and lil Nu, so GREAT all the way around for me - triple thumbs up

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm going with amazing seductress.

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

NuTrix

Agreed, Xist together with Fantasy or LPMPs Heart & Soul (+ cops) is the closest thing to witchcraft to get a mans sole attention and devotion.
                  Last edited by Ildergreier; 04-27-2018, 01:57 PM.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did you mean sole or soul witchy woman?

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, what shoe would fit?

From my readings on Xist, I take it this is a gradual build up blend? Not a one-time wear phero? Would wearing this three days in a row with an intended target be useful? At least it's consistent in that short of a time frame? Ha! I'm convincing myself to think so.

What are people referring to when they mention "reset/resetting"? Does it mean resetting an initial impression or the impression they have of you?

Comment

Yes that's it exactly. And it does take time. Three days is a good start but probably not enough. The time frame seems to depend on how well you know the person. The better they know you the longer it takes.

Comment

Thank you! So am I to understand that the objective of this blend is that it enhances whatever that is simply there/ "exists"? As an amplifier; brings what is there to the forefront?

Comment

Not necessarily. I've found that what you wear it with can foster the kind of connection and attraction you're looking for. Steer it so to speak. It's worked on coworkers with minimal attraction and on my Mr Right. Took a male coworker friend and bumped the acquaintance/friendly to bff and on to crushing. And this behavior wasn't solitary. Several coworkers went from a flat baseline to crushy. Throw in Tease or PSEL or Connections and it's still drawing others, just with different twists on different targets. Xist is AWESOME!

Comment

Have you tried it with Celebrity per chance? I was curious how these two might interact with eachother...

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, on Mr R. Very complimentary, affectionate. Seems to always call me a "classy lady" when I wear them together, lol

• Liaria
                            Liaria commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ah, that sounds exactly like I what I want. I will have to try these together now.

Originally posted by Liaria View Post
                          Have you tried it with Celebrity per chance? I was curious how these two might interact with eachother...
                          Nope, but I will saturday.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• Liaria
                            Liaria commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yay! Thank you

Liaria I didn't. Sorry. As I remember, I used Babe, XIST and a perfume loaded with cops from LPMP that night. Worked like a charm though. A man there wanted to marry me and paid for all my beers. I tried that combination another time as well (with my female boss), and same result then. I Got claimed for the evening and she paid for my dinner, concert ticket, beer and drinks.

Next up are PSEL with XIST. Let me see what I can score then.

Arsenal

Comment

• Liaria
                            Liaria commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well, you still made me eager to try the Babe + Xist combo

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            @Liaria

Do that, try it, put on som DM+ too.

I went ahead and tried the Celebrity + Xist combo for myself and felt the most amazing calm wash over me, so serene and peaceful. I added 25 mcg of Est later and felt like the hottest thing on this earth, lol. It was feminine and fun, yet ultra-confident and powerful.

I also have to vouch for the Xist + Loveboat combo. I like to wear it even just for myself. It gives a mood boost and helps me live more in the moment. I love wearing it on jogs (aka walks) where it allows me to appreciate the beauty more around me and enjoy things as they come rather than rushing to my destination.

Xist on it's own is wonderful. The one time I wore it at work, it made me develop crushy and sexual feelings towards a guy I normally liked but wasn't attracted to. I also find that it helps with female bonding. A girl I'm normally friendly with started telling me all the things she likes about me and I went home that day thinking about how much I enjoyed her company and was glad I met her. This leads me to think that Xist might be friendly for s/s relationships too, but someone would need to test it to be certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post
                            . This leads me to think that Xist might be friendly for s/s relationships too, but someone would need to test it to be certain.
                            What is a s/s relationship?
                            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

What is a s/s relationship?
                              Same Sex relationship, perhaps?
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Liaria
                                Liaria commented
                                Editing a comment
                                yes, this

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Same Sex relationship, perhaps?
                              thank you I was wondering about a s/s relationship in regards to the bdsm side of life.
                              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X