yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist for women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, now I see what Nutrix is talking about. Xist/w is VERY underrated. This stuff is AWESOME. I would definitely buy this in oil. It's so versatile and is a great add on to a lot of things. Or even as a stand alone with cops. SO SO SO GREAT!

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you have the opportunity to use it that you've come to this conclusion? Please share! This stuff is going to be a staple for my stash

I thought that Xist for women has copulins?

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Not that I know of...

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      I've no idea if it does! I couldn't smell any

Originally posted by Isis View Post
    Okay, now I see what Nutrix is talking about. Xist/w is VERY underrated. This stuff is AWESOME. I would definitely buy this in oil. It's so versatile and is a great add on to a lot of things. Or even as a stand alone with cops. SO SO SO GREAT!
    Xist with Cops got what reaction/selfie?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Xist with Cops got what reaction/selfie?
      There was a beautifying effect. People around me looked more attractive than normal. I felt a general sense of content and more rapport with people and gave people more compliments to make them feel good. I also found things people did as more endearing and I was more likely to fawn over people

I don't get self effects with cops that I've noticed. I often forget I have cops on when I wear it. But I think the addition makes people more likely to find me attractive but not in a lewd way due to the xist.

??

Comment

There was a beautifying effect. People around me looked more attractive than normal. I felt a general sense of content and more rapport with people and gave people more compliments to make them feel good. I also found things people did as more endearing and I was more likely to fawn over people

I don't get self effects with cops that I've noticed. I often forget I have cops on when I wear it. But I think the addition makes people more likely to find me attractive but not in a lewd way due to the xist.

??
        Understand.

I need to try this.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          Its great

I haven't worn this long enough to see crush effects on people but I'm going to try to wear it at work regularly. I do see how the blend can push relationships up to that level though with the fawning and complimenting.

I just really love wearing this blend even without the crush behavior because it is the relationship enhancing blend that I'd been looking for. My interactions with people are super pleasant and with added cops, it gives you that extra something with males without the cattiness I can sometimes get with some women when I wear cops.

It's good stuff!!

Comment

I haven't worn this long enough to see crush effects on people but I'm going to try to wear it at work regularly. I do see how the blend can push relationships up to that level though with the fawning and complimenting.

I just really love wearing this blend even without the crush behavior because it is the relationship enhancing blend that I'd been looking for. My interactions with people are super pleasant and with added cops, it gives you that extra something with males without the cattiness I can sometimes get with some women when I wear cops.

It's good stuff!!
          I am going to try.
          Arsenal

Comment

NuTrix wasn't sure where to ask you this, thought it would be most apropriate here . I saw in another thread where you suggested to another user to try out xist/w and p96. I'm assuming that p96 is in xist/w. Did you find that the imprinting effects were magnified when combining the two?

Comment

Isis
              If I had to try to explain it, I would say that whatever it is in Xist4w was not immidiately noticable to me with the exception of my SO, where as the affects of P96 have been more upfront, to me, in others. The crushy/bonded/moon eyes behavior is more noticable in coworkers, aquaintances and stranges with P96. Xist4w was stealthier and really proved itself with coworks and aquaintances over more time - for me, between 2-3 weeks.
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• curiouscat
                curiouscat commented
                Editing a comment
                Doing some re-reading. Did you ever try X4W and 96 together?

Last edited by Delight; 04-18-2018, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Did you order xist for men for yourself on purpose? I noticed that you're having fab results with men's products; which is leaving me super curious to try--loved your review of celebrity for men!. I'm curious, but at the same time, I'm not keen on getting a masculine aura, do these "for men" products give you masculine energy?
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Comment

Delight this is curious indeed. I suppose if EpiAlloPrenanolone really is a reset molecule then in could be in both versions of XiSt.

Comment

Comment

No EAP is a different molecule purported to have reset properties. If you would like to explore it solo check out P102.

Comment

Comment

So I can confirm that the xist/w can also affect the wearer and bring out crushy bonding feelings in you as well as others.

I mean, the answer should have been obvious because people report that the male version does this.

I just got hit over the head with this and feel like I left a cuddle session with zero cuddling involved.

Comment

• SecretV
                              SecretV commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That sounds like an awkward "pre-entry finish"

So I can confirm that the xist/w can also affect the wearer and bring out crushy bonding feelings in you as well as others.

I mean, the answer should have been obvious because people report that the male version does this.

I just got hit over the head with this and feel like I left a cuddle session with zero cuddling involved.
                            This sounds like it was both hilarious and weird in the same time.

Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
                              Isis commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It does paint a rather comical picture

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It truly does.

eek. thanks for the heads up. so, how did it affect your target?
                            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

eek. thanks for the heads up. so, how did it affect your target?
                              He was much more teasing and there was a strong underlying affection in his comments and teasing. There was also some strangely intimate eye gazing going on

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X