yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist for women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist for women?

There doesn't seem to be much about this being reported.
    I see the guys love their version and that they have it available in oil as well. Is there a reason
    Set that there is only a spray version for the women?
    And can anyone speak to what the differences are between the men's and women's version? I'm going to order it either way, lol, but if I can order it in oil that would be AWESOME. Any info welcome!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I have Xist in the house now, and I have a plan and target for its use. I almost feel sorry for him.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      I have Xist in the house now, and I have a plan and target for its use. I almost feel sorry for him.
      LOL So you've got it but haven't test driven it yet? Well good! I'll be waiting to see reports!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

LOL So you've got it but haven't test driven it yet? Well good! I'll be waiting to see reports!
        You will, I will write both in the diary and in this thread, so that people who doesn't check the diaries got the information.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You will, I will write both in the diary and in this thread, so that people who doesn't check the diaries got the information.
          Thank you! Because there is scant little on site for the women's version and this could be a placemarker for the future. Ok. Off to place my order...

Comment

Thank you! Because there is scant little on site for the women's version and this could be a placemarker for the future. Ok. Off to place my order...
            I just got an e-post that said some goodies was posted with the snail mail and on their Norway.
            Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Do we have a new researcher on our hands?

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              I surely hope so! What fun!!! Yay! Girl phero power!

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Do we have a new researcher on our hands?
            It suddenly appeared so.
            Arsenal

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                Sweet!
                He, he, he, thank you.
                Arsenal

Comment

Women's Xist is in da' hooooouse!

Question, is it the same as Men's? What's been tweaked?
                  ?

Men's version:
                  Androsterone, EpiAndrosterone, Androstenone, EpiAlloPregnenolone, + 3 other pheromone molecules

Could be all the same, maybe less Enone? Maybe not? Just curious, I'm a molecule freak and just wanna clue, but if you want to confess the whole formula, I wouldn't stop you

Will be back to report post testing!

Comment

Xist 10/17
                    x2 to neck
                    Initial thoughts. Selfies; Comfortable, happy, somewhere between relaxed and chill. Feeling good. Not a whole lot different than usual except the relax thing. Usually I'm wound up on the way into work but today it's just "whatev's". Not really IDHF, just flowing with life. Good vibe.
                    As far as my usual baseline of people; There seemed to be a similar laid back feel. That being said, I was working closely with a male teammate (40s?) who was very talkative and complinentary and unmistakably blushed often. He's usually talkative. He's a great cook and talks often about food, lol, sharing and asking about recipies but he seemed more focused on me than usual. More eye contact and more conversation in general. Hit? Maybe. Another teammate (female) seems to believe he has a crush on me, so it may be that's the culprit behind the behavior. Buuuut, it could be Xist, doing what it supposed to when someone is attracted to you sooooo???
                    More testing is, of course, in order.

Comment

Hmm, NuTrix , you make me want to try out Xist on colleagues, there are actually some cute men here.
                      Last edited by Ildergreier; 10-18-2017, 10:17 AM. Reason: some words missing.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Hmm, NuTrix , you want me to try out Xist on colleagues, there are actually some cute men here.
                        I would only encourage you to do what you're comfortable with, but yes! Hahaha! My main testing ground for almost everything is work, I'll even slip in a super sexual here and there, though I'll buffer it a bit for work, lol.

I expect this to take time and build over multiple exposures, but if my hunch is right, and someone is alreadynattracted, this could bump things up a notch. I won't get to test this theory on Mr Right until the weekend though :( Working hours always get in the way of my personal fun...that's why I have to take my fun to work so often

Comment

I would only encourage you to do what you're comfortable with, but yes! Hahaha! My main testing ground for almost everything is work, I'll even slip in a super sexual here and there, though I'll buffer it a bit for work, lol.

I expect this to take time and build over multiple exposures, but if my hunch is right, and someone is alreadynattracted, this could bump things up a notch. I won't get to test this theory on Mr Right until the weekend though :( Working hours always get in the way of my personal fun...that's why I have to take my fun to work so often
                          Well, I took the wrong bottle once and wore Blatant Invitation to a meeting. It was a little bit weird, but I handled it.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

10/18
                          x2 Xist to neck, reapplied 8 hours later because I'm STILL at work.
                          Lo' n behold, I'm paired up with another male coworker tonight. Usually friendly, will speak when spoken to, sometimes offers up convo in little bits.
                          Not tonight.
                          Chatting, laughing, joking. Way more animated that normal. So I just reapplied for maximum impact because I still have to be here 2 more hours :-/ Other interactions have been people stan9ding very close. One woman (40s-50s?) VERY animated, almost hyper, other women chillaxed. Hmm. Will have to review things at days end....

Had some interesting interactions with male coworkers at the end of the night. Too soon to gage unless I can get a repeat, but lots of playfulness and banter. That could be any night though. Still trying to pick out the Xist hits from regular behavior...

Comment

You are going to make the entire place fall in love with you.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Sounds like the women's version Is quite different. It takes quite awhile to see effects with the men's version, typically.

Comment

Yes, it's hard to gage yet what is our usual rapport and what could be Xist. I think it's too soon to tell without repeat exposure. Of course at some point I will want to add other goodies along with it.

And if the entire place falls in love with me, then so be it!

Comment

How could they not fall in love with you?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X