yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS202 Whipped xS&M Infused Body Butter SAMPLES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope I have some in my US order that is on its way
    would love to try it
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
      The biggest point I wanted to stress was that in my opinion a male can feel comfortable wearing this cream without any negative concerns about the scent.
      Well if the opposite sex feels comfortable with the scent I wear I do as well

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Well if the opposite sex feels comfortable with the scent I wear I do as well

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          with new to me blends, there's a bit of a buzz. It doesn't last, 5-15 minutes at most and I notice it most if I'm just chilling. If I'm busy, I don't really notice it. Hehe, it said apply liberally...Anyone else experience this? Or am I applying too liberally
          I can concur!

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!

Where are all the reports of the body butter??
          I would really like to read some experiences with the calming body butter...

Unfortunately I received the old version thus I can't report on the new version

Comment

This sounds like a good excuse to find someone to massage ????
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Been fighting a cold and decided to pamper myself in body butter.
              Jeeze this smells good! Even with a stuffy nose
              No more buzzy feeling after applying....applied liberally, lol, must be used to the formula now.
              This has such a nice consistency and, really, even applying liberally doesn't take a lot.
              I mainly wear it in the evening and apply on the backs of my hands, forearms and elbows (I have another homemade product for face and neck) so I'm only about 2/3 through my container (and I don't use it every night because I do often wear pheros during the day and I don't want to wear them day and night - well, not every day and night ).
              Because of this weird cold, I've been breathing really shallow but this is making me take deep breaths huffing it, which is probably good for me
              Feel a mild euphoria - could be just getting proper oxygen finally from huffing my arms, lol, but heck! I'll take it
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Finally got the missing piece of equipment I needed to make this available for sale. Believe it, or not, I needed a commercial grade immersion mixer for after its homogenized. I had a home kitchen one but it was to small to make big blends. The one I got yesterday is all stainless and powerful. Should be on the market in a couple weeks.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Where will we be able to find it in the store? Like under which section.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
                    Where will we be able to find it in the store? Like under which section.
                    It is not on our online store for sale as yet.

If you want one, you have to request if via the order notes. If we have any available we would be happy to make it happen.

That is the only way to get one for now.

Comment

Kate is right and I'm pretty sure we have some left to give away

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                        Finally got the missing piece of equipment I needed to make this available for sale. Believe it, or not, I needed a commercial grade immersion mixer for after its homogenized. I had a home kitchen one but it was to small to make big blends. The one I got yesterday is all stainless and powerful. Should be on the market in a couple weeks.
                        Any news on this??
                        I'd love to try a body butter with APi or Mascot

Comment

I have an interest in more Beard Balm as well. I'm growing it longer for fall so it makes sense again. I think I'd like it in API instead of taboo though, or even Ascend. Something more burly and mature, touch of straight Standalone? I like this scent. I put it on eight hours ago and I still am getting whiffs of it. I could see beard balm being a way to apply many of the men's blends. oils, Sprays, Balms and butters

Comment

Once I get the cart updated. Its been a very long tedious, rip my hair out process! I'll add an entire apothecary section with all the new blends. I'll also have another store with them but without the mention of pheromones, or very little about it, to entice new users based on quality rather than the pheromones themselves. We have a brand all ready to go, but the damn cart update is a thorn in my side.

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

just keep swimming GIF

Kate and Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

• KateD
                              KateD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You see that love on the clown fish's face. I get that look everyday.

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I can see it in my mind's eye - crystal clear

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                            I'll add an entire apothecary section with all the new blends.
                            Will parts of the new products be available in Europe as well??
                            Still waiting for the EU-Hub to be restocked
                            This Corona shit sticks to us like a chewing gum in summer

Comment

Are you doing hair products too without the cops so we can wear them in the wind?
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X