yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS202 Whipped xS&M Infused Body Butter SAMPLES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think natural is fine, Its that damn organic trademark that's expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      And to think, everything used to be organic until we started adding synthetics and chemicals, herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, GMOs...

?????? It's a racket. Poison everything and then sell what's healthful at exorbitant prices...
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Well hell, that was before my time. I used to raid the shed and spraying everything with DDT long before the Eagles got endangered. But I have to admit it tasted better when the ground was smothered in coal ashes. Boy the Steel Mill tomatoes. All that acid rain, sulfur potash etc.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Eeeeeewe! Boys are gross!

I agree with you.

Organic for me has no special meaning because even when you grow vegetables "organic" (as a company) you are still allowed to use certain chemicals and still get the certificate!! I grow my own vegetables in my garden and my own standards are far beyond organic. I do even make my own "Terra Preta".

What I meant when I was saying that the costs for natural ingredients are by far not always justified is the fact that some of them are simply overpriced. All natural is good but if the prices are kept artificially high it is not justified.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

I agree with you.

Organic for me has no special meaning because even when you grow vegetables "organic" (as a company) you are still allowed to use certain chemicals and still get the certificate!! I grow my own vegetables in my garden and my own standards are far beyond organic. I do even make my own "Terra Preta".

What I meant when I was saying that the costs for natural ingredients are by far not always justified is the fact that some of them are simply overpriced. All natural is good but if the prices are kept artificially high it is not justified.
          My only concern currently is Murumuru butter. Its quite expensive but I think I can keep the cost/value proposition reasonable. If I can introduce people to pheromones through other means well than that's a good opportunity to help make people happier in life.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
            My only concern currently is Murumuru butter. Its quite expensive but I think I can keep the cost/value proposition reasonable.
            If have read about Murumuru Butter and as far as I can see it is a excellent natural skin care product even alone at itself. It is probably so expensive because it grows only in the Amazon rain forest, if I'm not mistaken.

If I can introduce people to pheromones through other means well than that's a good opportunity to help make people happier in life.

Comment

How does it differ from its much cheaper palm oil cousin? I see its melting point is still below body temperature.

Comment

By the way XSteveO I was just thinking about what dose to start testing with when (if) I receive the sample. Will you (or Silvia) include a note with a recommendation for the testers? I've never tested a phero'd body butter but instinct wise I would just use it like a usual body lotion

Comment

By the way XSteveO I was just thinking about what dose to start testing with when (if) I receive the sample. Will you (or Silvia) include a note with a recommendation for the testers? I've never tested a phero'd body butter but instinct wise I would just use it like a usual body lotion
                  Tehe, directions are on the label, apply liberally 1-2 times a day

Comment

Okay I will, thanks NuTrix
                    Do you know how long the pheromones last after application? Any experiences so far?

Comment

Okay I will, thanks NuTrix
                      Do you know how long the pheromones last after application? Any experiences so far?
                      I've honestly been using it only in the evenings because I use other products earlier in the day. Definitely 2+ hours at least for sure.
                      For me the effects are subtle. About 15 minutes after application I notice I feel pleasant, more content than happy/bubbly, but good.
                      Initially, which happens with new to me blends, there's a bit of a buzz. It doesn't last, 5-15 minutes at most and I notice it most if I'm just chilling. If I'm busy, I don't really notice it. Hehe, it said apply liberally...Anyone else experience this? Or am I applying too liberally
                      For the liberal amount I use, I haven't really used much! A little goes a looooong way
                      The fragrance is nice. To me, it isn't cloying or over powering - so you CAN apply liberally and not overwhelm yourself or your company, if you have company, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        The fragrance is nice. To me, it isn't cloying or over powering
                        So I guess it's a unisex scent?

Comment

So I guess it's a unisex scent?
                          It's fruity/floral. I find it feminine but then I guess that's because I don't know very many guys who smell fruity...??? That doesn't mean they couldn't...

Comment

Don't really know for certain yet, but guessing, I'd say 12-24 months. It has to go to a lab for proper testing. All natural is better but caveats are it goes rancid quicker and its triple the cost of synthetics. Unopened though, as per industry reports, should last 36 months.

It would def last a heck of a lot longer if kept cool and dark

Comment

What's interesting Nu, is that I barely used any as compared to last time. Just enough to slightly cover any unpleasantness that might come from some of the butters and oils. I didn't want to use anything stripped of color or "ultra-refined" because it kind of changes the molecular formula of the natural state of a product. I've always worried about what exactly is the process and are they using harsh chemicals? I'm pretty sure since its only a stripping component that component wouldn't need to then be listed as an ingredient in say bees wax. Yeah sure we used formaldehyde or some other poison to strip it but no need to tell you. Rumor has it that's where some of the controversy came from with Jessica Alba's stuff.

Adding a smidgen of a cover helps cover the heavier butters like cocoa which in tiny amounts can overpower an entire batch even though its the least of ingredients in that scenario. This way it does have a nice scent when in concentrated bottle, but leaves little scent on the body and just like the other ingredients I went with all natural. I'd say the only thing that isn't is the pheromones.

I even sourced the Lanolin from a local sheep herder here in TN because I was concerned what people said were going on at factory farms. Its horrible! Now don't misunderstand me I'm a meat eater but I do try to source foods that are free range, organic and compassionate. The American factory slaughter house is a crime. Same thing with my beeswax. I happened to run into a honey bee farm a long while back in East TN out by the Smoky Mountains that had the best honey I've ever had-Sorghum. Local farmer small batch and just wow. Anyway get my beeswax from him and same guy referred my sheep dude.

Its going to be a balancing act with ensuring the source of the ingredients and keeping it all natural while hopefully ramping up production of these sorts of things to help intro mones to many more people.

Comment

Comment

• XSteveO
                                  XSteveO commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Ask in your next order

Is there still any available?

Comment

• XSteveO
                                  XSteveO commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  yes

Skin bioengineering studies have shown the durational effect of the emollient (skin smoothing) action produced by lanolin is very significant and lasts for many hours. Lanolin applied to the skin at 2 mg/cm2 has been shown to reduce roughness by about 35% after one hour and 50% after two hours, with the overall effect lasting for considerably more than eight hours.[1] Lanolin is also known to form semi-occlusive (breathable) films on the skin.[2] When applied daily at around 4 mg/cm2 for five consecutive days, the positive moisturizing effects of lanolin were detectable until 72 hours after final application.[1] Lanolin may achieve some of its moisturizing effects by forming a secondary moisture reservoir within the skin.[9][10]

The barrier repair properties of lanolin have been reported to be superior to those produced by both petrolatum and glycerol.[1] In a small clinical study conducted on volunteer subjects with terribly dry (xerotic) hands, lanolin was shown to be superior to petrolatum in reducing the signs and symptoms of dryness and scaling, cracks and abrasions, and pain and itch. In another study, a high purity grade of lanolin was found to be significantly superior to petrolatum in assisting the healing of superficial wounds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanolin

Lanolin looks like a nice base for pheromones
                                . Ive gotten a lot of good comments on scent when using lanolin products

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X