Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS202 Whipped xS&M Infused Body Butter SAMPLES

Just playing around with the name...

So XS202 is already to ship as samples to Community Influencers who request it. Its totally Unisexy so there's that. First come, first served and I will only send it to active forum profiles and people who will offer us good feedback via other methods (you know who you are). No colorants all natural ingredients.

It might need a little tweaking so that's what I'm looking for.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Mind if I ask what it's supposed to do?

Comment

I'm just so happy! I could swoon!

black and white film noir GIF
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

ooh sounds cool!
        Arsenal: currently waiting on Psel and Celebrity

LPMP: Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
        OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac

Comment

Hmm, gotta figure out whats in this. I still haven't figured out whats in XStential..but I wear it daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
            Mind if I ask what it's supposed to do?
            Sure, its lotion for skin. Moisturizer with calming mones in it

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Sure, its lotion for skin. Moisturizer with calming mones in it
              Oh! That actually sounds really interesting. Don't know if I count as an influencer, but if I do, consider this a request.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Put it in your comments section of any order. They don't pay for shipping for free stuff. I think 102 posts qualifies you

• Jinnph
                Jinnph commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks. Didn't know.

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post

Oh! That actually sounds really interesting. Don't know if I count as an influencer, but if I do, consider this a request.
              Yes you are. Pretty much anyone who is active on the forum who's earned a lifetime discount

Steve O

Comment

Do I get this right, I would need to place a order in the US-shop to request a sample?
                Or can I request a sample as well when I order via the EU-Hub?

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                  Do I get this right, I would need to place a order in the US-shop to request a sample?
                  Or can I request a sample as well when I order via the EU-Hub?
                  Samples of this will be in the EU store in the next couple of weeks if you wanted to wait. Otherwise yes you'd have to obtain from the US store and be an active poster to be included. No offense, you're on the right path, but a weeks worth of posts wouldn't necessarily qualify yet. I have a limited supply and need to get it into the hands of those community influencers who I know are going to report on it.

Steve O

Comment

Samples of this will be in the EU store in the next couple of weeks if you wanted to wait.
                    Thanks for the information!
                    Yes I will wait till the samples are available in the EU store as I plan to place a bigger order next month anyway.

No offense, you're on the right path, but a weeks worth of posts wouldn't necessarily qualify yet. I have a limited supply and need to get it into the hands of those community influencers who I know are going to report on it.
                    No offense taken. I fully understand this from the pure business standpoint. It would absolutely not make any sense sending out samples, from products which are not available in the store yet, knowing you would not get any feedback.
                    If I will qualify for a sample and get one I will of course report on it. That's the sense of samples, isn't it?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                    X