yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hello from Asia! I'm an 20 year old male that has recently stumbled upon the world of pheromones. I'm interested in getting Xist to get back with someone and would like to know more about pheromones in general. I do have a question regarding how long does Xist oil last if applied once a week as I am conservative in my budget as a college student and how effective it is as a standalone pheromone. Besides that, I'm happy to be a part of an interesting community and I hope you welcome me here .
    Last edited by 2000GT; 10-16-2018, 11:20 AM.
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

My thanks! I will most certainly look into past threads about Xist and see what I can learn from them and the veterans here.
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome, the oil is what last the longest and will last 6-8 hours.

Comment

• Nightwing
          Nightwing commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah thanks and I assume the effects will be slightly less longer in a warm climate? I live in Southeast Asia so there is a concern it might dry off.

• MRSNAKE
          MRSNAKE commented
          Editing a comment
          The OIL is designed for summer time use, in extreme heat you might lose a hour or so

Welcome fellow Asian. One 10ml oil bottle should have approx. 300 drops so it will last a long time for you if you only apply once a week at 2 drops.

Comment

• Nightwing
          Nightwing commented
          Editing a comment
          Good to know that it will last a long time even at 3 drops a week it will last 2 years! Thanks for the information.

It lasts a very long time
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome, if you create a journal I would for sure like to follow it.
          I'm aware that for countries of the Orient I see a lot of special mixes come out for the Asian community, I'm not really sure why but id like to learn.

Comment

I'm also in the tropics, Xist oil lasts around 5-6 hours for me.

Comment

• Nightwing
              Nightwing commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the insight, I'll make sure to see if it's the same duration in my case.

Nightwing Welcome!

Oils will typically last much longer than sprays both in terms of duration of use, and the lifespan of the bottle (your oil bottle can last up to a year, and maximum dosage has been reported at 3 drops). Mine has lasted about a year now and that's using 2 drops 2-3 days out of the week. Still have half of a bottle full.

When you start your journal, be sure to include some specific details like your age and the kind of girls you're after (I know your goal is getting back with someone, so what kind of girl is she?), the environment you're typically in (describe the college lifestyle because you have party people and you have studious people).

I'm going to link you to two past threads here with some information but the key thing I want you to remember is...
            Pheromones are NOT magic potions! If you can remember this, then you'll use your pheromones much more effectively.

Hi guys, I am a 28 yr old from SG and I was a customer of AD. It was my first time trying out mones and I got Ammo cologne and TUTH as my first purchase. TUTH

Hello everyone, I'm quite new to the mones-world and just started exploring the love-stuff XS has created. I think to answer my questions you'd need to know a bit

Good luck and while you're trying to get this girl back, pay attention to how it affects other girls around you. Start off with 1 drop so it doesn't feel so strong that it's different.

With that said, I suggest looking up old threads on what it means to OD (over-dose) and why it happens.

I'll link you to one more thread that has a WHOLE BUNCH of questions that Steve O and the PXS team were going to do a Video FAQs on back then. These are questions that others have asked. While you might not find them necessary to know now, chances are you will start to wonder just how deep the science goes behind each usage.

We are filming all FAQ and common questions as video and will be creating a knowledge base with text and video. As always the community is an important aspect
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Prettyrickyboi I will certainly try to document my process and how it may be due to my ethnicity and local culture since I've read that you believe certain races have different affinities to pheromones. I hope that in the future that will help your research.

fdesa12 Thanks! When the time comes I'll make sure to be more specific of my current circumstance so that you guys are able to understand help my situation better, and I've found the threads you linked me quite interesting and useful. I'll keep in mind of the limitations of pheromones and treat it more as a supplement to my overall condition rather than a deciding factor so that I don't really on it. Do you know what happened to the Video FAQs that you talked about? Would be interested in seeing that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                Prettyrickyboi Do you know what happened to the Video FAQs that you talked about? Would be interested in seeing that as well.

Last I've heard, it's being worked on but I'm not sure how or when it is ready.
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Are you in SEA or East Asia by the way? I might be able to give some pointer as I'm an Asian living in SEA myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                    Are you in SEA or East Asia by the way? I might be able to give some pointer as I'm an Asian living in SEA myself.
                    I actually live in SEA as well, nice to see someone from here. If I read it correctly you're from Thailand? Would love to receive any pointers from you.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post

I actually live in SEA as well, nice to see someone from here. If I read it correctly you're from Thailand? Would love to receive any pointers from you.
                      Nice. Glad to meet another SEA fellow in this pheromone world. I learned many things from this community especially from every newbie's sensei, Scottie2Hottie . Xist was also my first purchase from PXS. It is more than just what they are advertising as a reset/boyfriend product for Asians as it attracts them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Nice. Glad to meet another SEA fellow in this pheromone world. I learned many things from this community especially from every newbie's sensei, Scottie2Hottie . Xist was also my first purchase from PXS. It is more than just what they are advertising as a reset/boyfriend product for Asians as it attracts them as well.
                        Glad to meet you as well. I've been seeing there's quite a lot to learn from the community as well as from Sensei Scottie during my reading of the old threads. If I'll have any questions I'll ask in a new thread I suppose. Currently deciding what samples I should get with my purchase of Xist Oil, currently thinking about getting LoveBoat, Connections and maybe Vibe. Not sure how many samples are given out for a first purchase so any insight will be helpful as well.

Comment

Welcome fellow Asian. How fortunate are you have had discovered xs at such a young age. awesome
                          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Nightwing
                            Nightwing commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks! I'll try to take advantage of it for the better.

All you guys from SEA may find this thread useful. Or just some fun reading. I won't guarantee the mix will work for you b/c naturally it all depends on your own body chemistry, personality, target, etc...

Comment

Hello Nightwing welcome. Glad to have you here.

Comment

Hello welcome to the family
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Seekingtruths! I am so happy that you are here and I am glad our pheromone experts were able to advice you and give you the best information to set you on the right track.

The goals system seems super easy but it is a good place to start to help you find the right product for you

Each product page is loaded with information so please take a look and read carefully before choosing a product.

Now that you are here, you will be happy to learn that there are great rewards. LIFETIME rewards for being that community member who helps others and shares their experiences with us.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X