yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

nub need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nub need help

Hi everyone as I am sure U hear this all the time I am A Nub and have no Idea what or how to use these new mon's I got. So for the holiday my buddy got me the following Evolve,NPA, Bliss Cohesion and love boat. He swears by this stuff but I cannot figure out how to use them. He gave them to me because I am a Nerd and workaholic and have not dated much since my wife divorced me 5 years ago thus the gift. So I would appreciate any help advice or ideas U might have
    Thank U
    Noabody

Hi noabody and welcome! Damned good friend you've got there. He got you a lot of excellent products. The folks on this forum can help you out with advice but first we need to know a little about you and what kinds of things you'd like to accomplish with the assistance of pheromones. For example if dating or meeting women is your priority or maybe it's respect at work, whatever the case may be, let us know.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Hello, thank you for your assistance .Yes he has been my best friend since high school and that was 30 years ago. He has always looked out for me especially in this area (since its not one of my strong points) So as for info , Respect at work is fine. I am the assistant director of my dept. But I am a workaholic at times and not great when it comes to women but of a nerd and awkward. thou I would love to date and or sleep with some of those secretary's and temps. I am 53 and I got older they got more beautiful. So Yes my goal is getting out and dating and sex(if it is ok to be blunt) That why my friend got me these Has no problem with getting women which he said is because this stuff really helps I have only gone on a few dates since My wife divorced me 5 years ago and those dates ended very poorly for me so is this what U need to know if not please let me know what eles.
      thank U
      noabody

Comment

Newb! This is the place to be super blunt and express yourself. Your friend certainly has some tricks and weapons up his sleeve and he is certainly a good friend if he is willing to share.

I am glad you are here and what you should know is that XS has made it super easy to find the right products for your by using our goals system.

Everything works well in theory so you need to step out of your comfort zone and test the hell out of these products.

You will also need some guidance from the men on the forum as to how to be a panty dropper. All of us have our unique personalities and gifts. Use what you have to get what you want.

I personally love nerds so if I was in that office, we would be making babies. However, some women have a thing for bad boys.

Find your angle and work it!

Comment

Welcome.

Start with one product, alone, and wear it on your neck. 1 or 2 sprays (or drops if they're oils) will do for your first few times as a starting point.

If your product is unscented, you may opt to leave it that way. If you prefer, you can add your own cover cologne near the application point.

Comment

Hello noabody and welcome to the forum.

I'll list some things to keep in mind as it's very easy to use these products incorrectly. Let's start with...

What to NOT do:
            - Do not treat these pheromone products as some magic potion. They don't work that way, similar to how hypnosis won't make you do anything against your subconscious honor/morals/code/etc... Pheromones like Evolve and NPA are generally sexual and alpha status-type products. They generally are geared towards increase sexual desire in most women. However, even if they are affecting the women favorably, you'll need to somehow find a way to interact with them and open them up. They're waiting for you to make the move. Just imagine hearing about this guy's reputation as a fantastic party guest who gets the crowd excited for his jokes and stories. When he finally shows up, he's nothing at all what everyone said he'd be. Things don't match up so therefore, you ignore him. It's the same idea with pheromones. The pheromones tell other people you have this kind of vibe. They monitor your actions and behavior and if it doesn't exactly match the vibe you're emitting, people will ultimately ignore you (in some cases, they may challenge you to test you).

- Do not spray more than necessary. Many products out there (mostly scam products) boast about how they provide the MOST concentrated formula legally allowed (whatever that means). More is NOT better. If you've ever met someone who you thought was bullshitting their status and trying to act like a boss or CEO when you know they're not, that's the type of effect you'll likely give off when wearing too much of certain pheromone products (mostly the status and sexual types). Socials tend to be the exception like Love Boat and Bliss.

What you should do:
            - Test out each product individually at first and just go about your normal day. Interact with people the way you normally would. Don't put too much focus on trying to look for results. I suggest start with Bliss.
            - At the end of the day, take a moment and reflect the general responses you've received for that day and then compare it to the usual responses you get.

I'm suggesting Bliss primarily because it's a "safe" pheromone primarily intended to make you and those around you be in a good mood. You may experience not holding back from a decision, much content, more relaxed mood, more conversations with people, etc... Basically, a state of bliss. The more you spray, the stronger the effect. We normally suggest 2 sprays maximum though you're welcome to try 3 after a few weeks of basic testing and usage first.

We'll start off with that for now.
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thanks for the info it is a good starting point, I have been trying the NPA but have not had any noticeable reaction yet If I may ask a few questions - do I need a cover scent (I usually wear CK Eternity)-what application points would U suggest, -is their a exposure time or proximity -any other suggestion
              thanks
              noabody

Comment

Originally posted by noabody View Post
                Thanks for the info it is a good starting point, I have been trying the NPA but have not had any noticeable reaction yet If I may ask a few questions - do I need a cover scent (I usually wear CK Eternity)-what application points would U suggest, -is their a exposure time or proximity -any other suggestion
                thanks
                noabody
                Hi noabody,

For PheromoneXS products, a cover scent is optional. About a year ago or so, the diffusion technology changed, was tested, and has since been used since it helped with diffusing the pheromone molecules much better that a cover scent isn't needed. Before that, a cover scent actually helped lift the molecules as the cologne diffused. This might still hold true for other vendors though. Just know that for PXS, it's mainly based on your preference and sometimes, on how people around you react. If you don't get any negative reactions to the smell of the pheromones, you're fine. If some people are complaining or you're picking up hints of distaste, then maybe a cover scent should be used.

Usually for a cover scent, you'll want something that will last long. I like Eternity - haven't worn it in a long time though since I've found another scent I like. Application Points: Hair, any side of the neck, chest, armpit, forearms, wrists, behind ears, along jawline, stomach, groin (if you really want to), inner elbow... Keep in mind that your clothes can cover and impede diffusion. Also, some of these points will be warmer than others from blood flow, which means relatively more diffusion.

Exposure time really depends on the vendor so it's usually an estimate. For the most part, the differentiating factor is between oil-based and alcohol-based products. Alcohol-based tend to hit pretty fast and are great for quick encounters (greeting customers and clients). They may be a little harder to believe depending on the person. For proximity, alcohol-based tend to spread farther easier. I would say up to a 10 feet radius. Having said that, the pheromones come off you like a cloud so sometimes, people won't know where the vibe is coming from.

For oil-based products, they tend to diffuse slower with a smaller proximity, but have a more believable signature. These are great for when you'll be spending more than an hour with someone (out on a date, at work, etc...). Proximity for these to take effect would be about 3 feet radius max. Don't ever spray a cover scent on top of an oil application! Oils generally are more concentrated, and cover scents generally use alcohol. That means it will cause more molecules to diffuse than it should and result in effects similar to spraying way too much.

As for when to spray a cover scent (over, under, or separate the pheromone product), look up this thread here. I have my input in that thread along with others and I think it's best if you read up on everyone else's take on this part of the topic.

One thing I want to point out about pheromones is that it's mostly based on your personal preference, personality, and what you're looking for. So sometimes, you'll see conflicting reports about a pheromone product between two or more users. Just keep the differing results in mind and see whether they work favorably for you or not. If not, usually the vendor allows full refunds and returns because they understand that - just like colognes - it depends on your skin chemistry and personality.
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Thank you for the info . its very helpful to know
                  thanks
                  noabody

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                    Don't ever spray a cover scent on top of an oil application! Oils generally are more concentrated, and cover scents generally use alcohol. That means it will cause more molecules to diffuse than it should and result in effects similar to spraying way too much.
                    I'm curious why this would be the case. Everything I've read says the cover helps lift the oil better since it diffuses slower than the sprays, and using the cover can help give it that little bit more range.

I suppose it ultimately depends on what you're going for right?

Comment

Originally posted by Origin44 View Post

I'm curious why this would be the case. Everything I've read says the cover helps lift the oil better since it diffuses slower than the sprays, and using the cover can help give it that little bit more range.

I suppose it ultimately depends on what you're going for right?
                      Well, not exactly. My statement on that applies more so to PXS products primarily because we know for sure the oils are MUCH more concentrated. Yes, you're right that an alcohol-based cover will help with diffusion and range. The problem arises depending on the oil product itself. Let's use PXS's Ascend as an example. The oils have been formulated so that 1 drop of Ascend will approximately equate to 1 spray of Ascend in terms of effects on people. However, the concentration of pheromones in 1 drop of oil is much greater than that found in 1 spray.

So if the oil is already formulated to diffuse the same amount as 1 spray but has a greater concentration of pheromones per drop, you can imagine what would happen if you put an alcohol-based cover on it. It would diffuse even more of the pheromones at that moment in time and throughout its life, which could equate to the same effect as 4+ sprays of Ascend - easily an overdose for many users so results will be negative.

I know Gary from LAL has some of his products made from a mixture of oils and alcohol with the pheromones. His products have been formulated accordingly to diffuse effectively. So there, you have different methods to get the same controlled diffusion effect. Would putting a cover over his products have the same drastic effect as with Ascend? Probably not since alcohol is already a component in some of his products so it wouldn't affect it as much as it would PXS products. Not saying you should or should not try it though. It will differ from company to company.

So ultimately, oils from PXS were formulated specifically to approximately give the same effect as the spray and cater to those who live in warm/hot climates. Altering that diffusion rate will alter the responses from people around you.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                        Hello noabody and welcome to the forum.

I'll list some things to keep in mind as it's very easy to use these products incorrectly. Let's start with...

What to NOT do:
                        - Do not treat these pheromone products as some magic potion. They don't work that way, similar to how hypnosis won't make you do anything against your subconscious honor/morals/code/etc... Pheromones like Evolve and NPA are generally sexual and alpha status-type products. They generally are geared towards increase sexual desire in most women. However, even if they are affecting the women favorably, you'll need to somehow find a way to interact with them and open them up. They're waiting for you to make the move. Just imagine hearing about this guy's reputation as a fantastic party guest who gets the crowd excited for his jokes and stories. When he finally shows up, he's nothing at all what everyone said he'd be. Things don't match up so therefore, you ignore him. It's the same idea with pheromones. The pheromones tell other people you have this kind of vibe. They monitor your actions and behavior and if it doesn't exactly match the vibe you're emitting, people will ultimately ignore you (in some cases, they may challenge you to test you).

- Do not spray more than necessary. Many products out there (mostly scam products) boast about how they provide the MOST concentrated formula legally allowed (whatever that means). More is NOT better. If you've ever met someone who you thought was bullshitting their status and trying to act like a boss or CEO when you know they're not, that's the type of effect you'll likely give off when wearing too much of certain pheromone products (mostly the status and sexual types). Socials tend to be the exception like Love Boat and Bliss.

What you should do:
                        - Test out each product individually at first and just go about your normal day. Interact with people the way you normally would. Don't put too much focus on trying to look for results. I suggest start with Bliss.
                        - At the end of the day, take a moment and reflect the general responses you've received for that day and then compare it to the usual responses you get.

I'm suggesting Bliss primarily because it's a "safe" pheromone primarily intended to make you and those around you be in a good mood. You may experience not holding back from a decision, much content, more relaxed mood, more conversations with people, etc... Basically, a state of bliss. The more you spray, the stronger the effect. We normally suggest 2 sprays maximum though you're welcome to try 3 after a few weeks of basic testing and usage first.

We'll start off with that for now.

Very true what you say and welcome to the forum noabody

Comment

I am A Nub and have no Idea what or how to use these new mon's I got.
                          NUB? Are you or were you a submariner? NUB is a pretty specific term to use and not be one. Just curious.

PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

Nope sorry wrong Branch Was US Army Medical Corps

Comment

Nope sorry wrong Branch Was US Army Medical Corps
                              Interesting.. I've never heard it used outside my time in the submarine service. Anywho.... Thanks for your service though!
                              PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

So tried evolve out and NPA no results at work, gym or apt complex 2 drops behind ears and 2 sprays on neck even try combo the 2 as well but no change in any of those around me. Any suggestions on what to do or try next
                                Thanks
                                noabody

Comment

Try Evolve, Bliss, and Cohesion together. BCE combo. It's great.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian-XS View Post

NUB? Are you or were you a submariner? NUB is a pretty specific term to use and not be one. Just curious.

I was under the impression he just spelled noob "wrong."

Comment

• Brian-XS
                                      Brian-XS commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      As a new guy without your submarine dolphin warfare pin (Or "fish&quot you're called a NUB until you get it. Non Useful Body. Pretty specific term to submariners which is why it piqued my interest.

Try Evolve, Bliss, and Cohesion together. BCE combo. It's great.
                                    Thanks for help need all the experience others have.
                                    ok How many sprays and what areas would you suggest.
                                    Thanks
                                    noabody

Comment

So tried evolve out and NPA no results at work, gym or apt complex 2 drops behind ears and 2 sprays on neck even try combo the 2 as well but no change in any of those around me. Any suggestions on what to do or try next
                                      Thanks
                                      noabody
                                      NPA is very hit or miss for me, mostly miss. The hits when dosed just right are awesome though! My combo of Ascend and Evolve has been working rather well in both the attraction and overall respect areas
                                      Ammo:
                                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                      AD: Glace
                                      Lovescent: NNPA
                                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X