yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

nub need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Angelo said pretty much applies for every other products. I've never used NPA so what I say regarding it is based on what I've read on forums and combining other information regarding use of -enone type products. NPA is a status-sexual. It should create a vibe of an alpha of the pack. However if you're over the age of 30 or so, you can apply relatively more -enone products because natural production of status pheromones drop as we age. I don't think it would be a good idea to test this at work but try it out in public. Try 3 drops NPA and if you already did, try 4, etc... Test for one full week if possible to get a consistent observation.

The favorable effects you should see from people:
    - respect
    - maybe intimidation
    - lots of "sirs"
    - some forms of submission
    - light challenges from other alpha males

Negative effects/responses from people (signs that you put on too much aka "overdosed"):
    - Completely ignored/forgotten known as "ghosting"
    - Heavy avoidance behavior/very intimidated
    - Strong challenges
    - Not taken seriously because your vibe is unbelievable.

I believe these apply commonly to many status-based pheromone products.

Anyway...

From the way you phrased it, I'm thinking you're not exactly after one-night stands and after girls from bars or nightclubs. Let me know if I'm wrong. Aside from being a workaholic, can you also tell me what your general personality is like? I have a basic idea from what you've said about yourself so far but the more details we have, the easier it will be to find the right products that should work or at least the best combination currently available with what you have.

Pheromones can project sexual, status, and social vibes depending on which product you use (I'm sure you picked up on that already considering the variety of products). Usually, the best pheromones to use are those that already match your personality. If it doesn't match, it can be one of the methods used to try and change yourself (i.e. if I'm using a mone that projects me as fun to talk to, I try to be more social than normal and develop the skills necessary to pull it off).

Venues/environments will matter as it's generally harder to hit on a coworker compared to hitting on someone outside.

If you haven't tried it already, try a mix of 1 spray of each (if it's a sample bottle, 2 sprays):
    - Evolve on your chest/stomach
    - Cohesion on wrists/back of neck
    - Love Boat or Bliss on wrists/sides of neck

Where you want to spray is your choice but I suggest to keep them separated. If there's already someone on you back of the neck, don't apply a different mone there. At least for now.

If you're really just interested in the sex, you may want to focus on bars where sexual advances should be more welcomed compared to places like at work.

Can you give us an update on what products you currently have, and which (if any) are sample bottles?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

hi, again this is very helpful thank you please continue,. Hope you do not mind the following format I use. So to answer first question " I'm thinking you're not exactly after one-night stands" at this point I am after one-night stands from were I can find them but I am not a drinker so I do not frequent many bars and only a few night clubs mostly just restaurants/fast food in my area . Second "If you're really just interested in the sex, you may want to focus on bars where sexual advances should be more welcomed compared to places like at work." I focus mainly at work and gym right now because that's were I have the most access to women. Do to my job and position as assistant director I am on call most weeknights and every other weekend.Third "tell me what your general personality is like" very dry and dirty sence of humor (picked that up in the military). not great at starting conversation but can join in and hold my own.Not great at talking to women If I start the conversation but fine after they do. non- confrontational unless necessary but will voice my opinion when needed, at times quite like to sit back and assess the situation and all option before I do anything. social but geeky ie. I prefer to watch the puppy bowl to the super bowl. Ok so now you see why my wife left me for someone younger and why my best friend got me these..Fourth update on what products you currently have, 1/2 bottle of evolve xs and 1/3 of bliss sample left. So I was looking into getting the following: connections,ascend and loveboat and replenish the evolve when out.
      let me know what eles you need
      noabody

Comment

thanks for the help eveyone

Comment

Hmm... Have you considered trying Domination oil? Ask for a sample if you're going to pick up the other items. Domination might help with the gym. It may be intimidating though so you might not get approached. It's straight up androstenone + androstanone, which are pheromones that signal dominance, alpha-status, and very sexual.

I would say to ask for a sample of Cohesion as well and try that again.

By the way, what's the age range you're looking into for the ladies?

I'm looking around in this thread and I can't find if it's been mentioned or not so just in case, you should know that 2 sprays from a sample bottle equal to 1 spray from a 10 mL bottle. So if we mention to try 1 spray, we mean 1 spray from a 10mL bottle. You would use 2 sprays of a sample bottle to replicate that. Just to be clear.
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Hi you asked what's the age range you're looking into for the ladies? age range right now is any any is better then none right?. Yes I was told about the spray amounts ,thanks and I will look into the other 2. any help is appreciated
            noabody

Comment

What can I do with the following combo cohesion,asend,evolve and connections in reguards to the above
              thanks

Comment

What have you tried so far?

Most people usually start off with 1/1/1 of Ascend, Cohesion, and Evolve. They then tweak the number of sprays to try and match what they're looking for. If you've ever watched Ocean's 13 where Matt Damon's character used "the Gilroy" and that lady/henchwoman who smelled it suddenly went full horny and wants to jump on his stick, that doesn't happen in real life. Well, unless the girl really, really wants it and doesn't give a damn at all who its with.

Increase the following 1 spray and 1 type at a time for effects along these lines if you are after these respective effects:
                - Ascend - vibe of someone who knows what they want in life and will take charge/lead a group.
                - Cohesion - comfort the ladies (not necessarily make them reduce their inhibition); if she is moody from PMS, this should help her bear with the cramps, which means relatively nicer behavior
                - Evolve - vibe of a suave and sexy gentleman. Again, it starts off social, transitions into sexual over time.
                - Connections - Recommended not to go over 2 sprays. Talk, talk, talk, generally truthful/honest.

If age doesn't matter, then you'll want to understand which age groups are affected and in what way.

Ascend and Evolve are generally intimidating to 18-25 year olds. However and as always, it depends specifically on the girl in question as well as where its taking place. A few don't mind, and some of them actually find it attractive. Just don't be surprised if you see no response to the pheromones from these ladies.

Ladies 25+ are likely more accepting of Ascend and Evolve, especially as the age increases. Cohesion helps ease the intimidation factor a bit. Too much though and there's no point wearing Ascend.

For the work place, are you trying to seduce any of the ladies? Or just create an image where you're the star employee of the company everyone wants to be around?

As for the gym, you'll have to sort out which girls are what type. I don't know about your gym, but at the one I used to go to there were girls who went there to hang out instead of exercise, those who focus on toning for the body, those who just think they should exercise for some benefit, and those who are serious about exercising.

Comment

Hi this is great info.Please keep it comming. Yes I want to seduce respect is fine I am the assitant director of my Dept
                  So Question What if I switch to love boat and not connections what would that do to the mix and effects
                  again thank you for the help
                  Noabody

Comment

Originally posted by noabody View Post
                    Hi this is great info.Please keep it comming. Yes I want to seduce respect is fine I am the assitant director of my Dept
                    So Question What if I switch to love boat and not connections what would that do to the mix and effects
                    again thank you for the help
                    Noabody
                    Love Boat seems to be a dis-inhibitor of a sort. You can apparently get away with lots of sexual innuendos and flirting. I personally don't notice it often although it's probably because the people I'm around tend to be very conservative and don't seem to approve that kind of dialogue (traditional East Asians). The conversations were, however, generally more upbeat. When I used it around younger people or Westernized people, it seemed to work much better.

In general, Love Boat should make conversations relatively more fun, whereas Connections is better suited for honest, serious talk that can keep on going.

Connections also can create trust between people, which is why they stay honest with you and at the extremes reveal dark secrets if they have any. If you've been looking for more of a fun conversation, Love Boat or Flirt may be the better choice.

I've been going back to previous posts by you and I'm coming to a few revelations about what might work for you but first, let me try to profile you and you tell me if its right or not:

- Calm, silent type
                    - Workaholic
                    - Stoic. You don't start conversations unless you have to. If others start it, you can join in and hold your own
                    - You have a dry and dirty sense of humor
                    - Assistant director position
                    - Go to the gym often
                    - One-night stands are okay
                    - On call most weeknights so bars/clubs aren't always going to happen.
                    - Introverted?

I'm imagining that your natural vibe and body language is stoic in general and that you are an introvert. Do you stop by other people's cubicles/offices to say hi? Not a good morning, but just a "hey, how're you doing?" kind of quick conversation?

Can you explain more about the geeky part? Maybe to get a better sense of your interests. You already mentioned Puppy Bowl.

As of right now, I'm thinking Cohesion and Love Boat may be a good start for the workplace if you want lighter conversations. You can also use Connections instead (or combine them if you're willing to test it out and see where that takes you) and just pull the conversations to more upbeat topics.

Comment

Hi can any one answer this Question-- since I started wearing the mons I have noticed several of the women I work with seem to get runny nose or need tissues after about 10 to 15 minutes in a room with me. Is this a reaction to the mons If so what eles do I look for
                      thanks

Comment

Hey noabody! I wouldn't doubt it if its a hit. Its possible that they are reacting to the pheromones as sniffling has been reported one of the responses seen.

If you haven't checked this thread out yet, it's a list of all possible indicators of interests (IOIs for short).

These are generally the more sought-after IOIs as they're generally indicative of some form of arousal. Venue/location does come into play though since the kind of indicators used at a bar/club would not likely be seen at a workplace.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                          Hey noabody! I wouldn't doubt it if its a hit. Its possible that they are reacting to the pheromones as sniffling has been reported one of the responses seen.

If you haven't checked this thread out yet, it's a list of all possible indicators of interests (IOIs for short).

These are generally the more sought-after IOIs as they're generally indicative of some form of arousal. Venue/location does come into play though since the kind of indicators used at a bar/club would not likely be seen at a workplace.
                          Is a great list, very useful, very term that I did not know

Comment

hi looking for some feed back. Going to try the following combo 2 sprays A1 2 sprays connections 2 sprays love boat and 3 sprays Acend. Going to test it at a few company parties, cafiteria, waiting rm confinded office meeting and a few other public place I go to regulary. So question what do you think of the combo and what should I be looking for
                            Thanks

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X