yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

nub need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, I have not hits with NPA and I have tried up to 3 but did not want to have an overdose that and I am 53 and very much a nerd so that 2 strikes right their. But will try other combos that other have suggested
    thanks
    noabody

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

I was under the impression he just spelled noob "wrong."
      n00b is a joke for newbies in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

n00b is a joke for newbies in my opinion

In the US, people who know they are newbies often refer to themselves as "Noob."

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

In the US, people who know they are newbies often refer to themselves as "Noob."

In the forums is very typical read Noob for described at newbies...

Comment

So I guess Mones do not work for me or I am using them wrong.. I have had no hits or success with those I work around at the gym or the apt complex SO any one got any suggestions or is it a lost cause
            Thanks
            noabody

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post

NPA is very hit or miss for me, mostly miss. The hits when dosed just right are awesome though! My combo of Ascend and Evolve has been working rather well in both the attraction and overall respect areas
              the combo the SteveO or their favorites

Comment

Originally posted by noabody View Post
                So I guess Mones do not work for me or I am using them wrong.. I have had no hits or success with those I work around at the gym or the apt complex SO any one got any suggestions or is it a lost cause
                Thanks
                noabody
                what are your pheromone products? and how many drops or spray use?

Comment

I have evolve xs spray, NPA, samples of bliss.cohesion and love boat and use CK as a cover . Use 2 sprays usually on my neck and wrists . almost out of samples
                  thanks for assist I have no idea why my friend does so well with this stuff .
                  noabody

Comment

I have evolve xs spray, NPA, samples of bliss.cohesion and love boat and use CK as a cover . Use 2 sprays usually on my neck and wrists . almost out of samples
                    noabody
                    good products, but, NPA and evolve, It could cause a bit of intimidation, in mix or many dose, It is somewhat difficult to find the exact spot, but with patience you will succeed!

Comment

noabody
                      Noabody, I too don't get a ton of consistent hits with a number of products you've listed, could be age I don't know. What is and has been working for me in both female attraction and all around respect is ascend oil and and any combos that contain ascend. I never expected that product would work for me but it really does and I have no idea why. Perhaps you may wish to give that a go as your base phero to get things rolling?
                      Ammo:
                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                      AD: Glace
                      Lovescent: NNPA
                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

thanks for the advice will look into it ..any suggestion welcome
                        noabody

Comment

thanks for the advice will look into it ..any suggestion welcome
                          noabody

you have nothing to be thankful for, we are here to serve you! In this world of pheromones it is about finding your point,maybe your point no is equal at meor other in this forum! patience and success!

Comment

Hi so since none of the mons I have been trying seem to be working by them selves or combo. It was suggested I try DP. from LAL So my question before I buy it ? How effective is DP. what does it work well with and what should not be mixed with it . All suggestions and comments are welcome
                            Thank you
                            noabody

Comment

Hi so since none of the mons I have been trying seem to be working by them selves or combo. It was suggested I try DP. from LAL So my question before I buy it ? How effective is DP. what does it work well with and what should not be mixed with it . All suggestions and comments are welcome
                              Thank you
                              noabody
                              Hi noabody. LAL's products work pretty well in my opinion as long as you know how to use it. The thing about LAL though is some of their products generally require more congruence with the signature for it to work, which usually requires changing some part of your mindset/personality/actions. One way you can think of it is Gary (the owner/founder of LAL) believes pheromones should be used to improve oneself, not used as a crutch.

There is a user called Phertest/Pherojoe who ran this website that gives pretty good insight and reviews on a couple of LAL and PXS products. This one helped me use Nude Alpha and Evolve (separately) quite effectively after understanding how each of them work.

This link will take you straight to a list of LAL products he's reviewed.

Long story short: DP is a polarizing attraction-based product great for one-night stands and non-serious relationships, best used at nightclubs and bars.

You can also read up on some PXS product reviews and advice on there as well. Just click on "Pheromone XS" at the very top of the page. Or just click here.

As for why PXS mones aren't working, we're going to need to know what exactly it is you did. After putting on the pheromones, what is it that you're doing at work specifically? Or at the gym? Or anywhere else? How many times have you tested before coming to the conclusion that the mones weren't working?

Apologies if it sounds like I'm coming off as aggressive and pressuring. It helps us to know how you interacted with those around you and who they are (age, ethnicity, typical personality type...).

Some information I've seen after reading up on Phertest's review on Evolve: it starts off socially inviting and transitions into sexual effects about halfway through, making this best for escalating. Of course, this isn't exactly a one-night stand product though it could be. You can imagine it as best used on an evening date. Spend the first half of dinner chatting and socializing with her and then halfway through, either start testing sexual innuendos or start to push for more of a romance/love/attraction direction. Keep in mind the halfway point is in terms of the life of the pheromones after application.

Bliss generally makes everyone feel good, or at least feel calmer. If you're ever in a bad mood, Bliss should more easily turn it into an "I don't care anymore" kind of mood. It's not exactly an attraction product.

Cohesion... If ever you're near a women on her period and she's super pissed/moody, try Cohesion and see if she's more calmer than usual. Cohesion creates comfort. Most people use it with Ascend so that women feel comfortable even with the alpha status vibe of Ascend (which can intimidate).

Give them a try one more time and make sure you're socializing as well.
                              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                              LAL: Nude Alpha
                              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Hi thanks for your post . U are not coming off as aggressive and pressuring I want advice So what exactly it is you did. After putting on the pheromones,.Put them on waited 15 minutes the got dressed then when I got to my destination put 2 sprays of CK on.used 1 spray of each individually for 4 days each the progression was as follows first on neck then tried 2 on both sides of neck then 3 on both sides of neck and adams apple. With what I had left I tries some combo using the evolve or NPA as the base and the other as add ons and used CK as a cover.
                                doing at work specifically I wear it during meetings at lunch or breaks I talk to the girls try to get into their conversations, flirt and kid around ask the temps and office girls how thing are going listen to them tell me about things going on and look for openings.
                                at the gym I strike up conversation with them ask for their help to show me about equipment try to flirt, joke with office staff
                                anywhere else? At apts play cards with them chat with them in hall or laundry rm at stores general conversations when I am one on one in the office try to keep then engaged with a topic and generally chat with the people. pretty much usual routine
                                How many times have you tested before coming to the conclusion that the mones weren't working? about 4 weeks now with no hits
                                So hope this is what U wanted
                                Thanks
                                noabody

Comment

Hi thanks for your post . U are not coming off as aggressive and pressuring I want advice So what exactly it is you did. After putting on the pheromones,.Put them on waited 15 minutes the got dressed then when I got to my destination put 2 sprays of CK on.used 1 spray of each individually for 4 days each the progression was as follows first on neck then tried 2 on both sides of neck then 3 on both sides of neck and adams apple. With what I had left I tries some combo using the evolve or NPA as the base and the other as add ons and used CK as a cover.
                                  doing at work specifically I wear it during meetings at lunch or breaks I talk to the girls try to get into their conversations, flirt and kid around ask the temps and office girls how thing are going listen to them tell me about things going on and look for openings.
                                  at the gym I strike up conversation with them ask for their help to show me about equipment try to flirt, joke with office staff
                                  anywhere else? At apts play cards with them chat with them in hall or laundry rm at stores general conversations when I am one on one in the office try to keep then engaged with a topic and generally chat with the people. pretty much usual routine
                                  How many times have you tested before coming to the conclusion that the mones weren't working? about 4 weeks now with no hits
                                  So hope this is what U wanted
                                  Thanks
                                  noabody
                                  Thanks noabody. 4 weeks is definitely a long time of testing. At this point, you may want to return the product and get a refund. You might also want to talk to XSteveO, KateD, and/or Brian-XS to get their attention, especially if you're still within the refund period (I believe its 45 days?). If there's one more thing I'd suggest testing out just to see if pheromones work for you at all, it would be Connections XS. At 2 sprays, you should definitely be getting verbal diarrhea from those around you (constantly talking to you) and it may just lead to them revealing some things you'd probably prefer not knowing. Connections has been regarded in some sense as a kind of truth serum, though not exactly.

I forgot that I should have linked you to this if you haven't read it already: https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...omone-hit-list

This is a list of what are generally considered hits, or signs that the pheromones are working and creating an opportunity.
                                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Hi , thanks for the info now this connection U suggested if I used connection with evolve, assend or DP. (even tho it has cops in it)love boat would that be a positive combo or would U suggest others that might go better with connection
                                    thanks

Comment

Hi , thanks for the info now this connection U suggested if I used connection with evolve, assend or DP. (even tho it has cops in it)love boat would that be a positive combo or would U suggest others that might go better with connection
                                      thanks
                                      It depends on what kind of effect you are going for. What kind of response do you want from those around you?

Connections gives a social aspect to the mix so it should make people more talkative. Like I said earlier though, you may hear dark secrets you don't want to hear. 2 sprays is usually the borderline point where you might hear those dark secrets, you might not. For sure though, you should experience much more talking than normal. Just ask "how's your day been?" and "any plans for the weekend/rest of the day?" and if you don't get any in-depth answers beyond one-liners, chances are that the pheromones don't work. It's best if you ask questions that allow someone to go in-depth with their responses in order to gauge Connections working or not.

With that said, you may want to use Ascend in the work environment. For more comfort with women, combine it with Cohesion if you still have any, and a max of 2 sprays Connections (if it's from the small sample bottle, use 4 of those sprays).

Any evening hangouts where ladies will be around (group dinner, clubs, bars, etc...), try adding in Evolve into the mix.

With DP, I don't think you should add any Ascend or Evolve as DP is already a sexual alpha. 1 spray (or a max of 2 sprays) Connections.

Love Boat is a social usually geared to make those around you feel some kind of attraction to you. It's not a pure love potion where people will be head-over-heels, but there should be some kind of pull. I'd say this could go well with either Ascend and/or Evolve, or DP. Depending on what you're going for, you can add Connections, though I'd suggest only 1 spray.

When it comes to mixes, it becomes a balancing game. Too much of one thing can steer the overall effect in one direction and sometimes weaken the effect of one of the products.

Comment

Hi your advice and comments are most helpful. I am looking into them, thank you . As for It what kind of effect you are going for. What kind of response do you want from those around you? So first I am 53,ex-military, in so so shape, the assistant director of my department, a geek and wife left me 5 years ago because I am a work aholic, So looking for sex of course more interaction from the females around me on a social personal and intimate level like my best friend who got me these in the first place. Sorry if to blunt,
                                        thanks
                                        noabody

Comment

Hi your advice and comments are most helpful. I am looking into them, thank you . As for It what kind of effect you are going for. What kind of response do you want from those around you? So first I am 53,ex-military, in so so shape, the assistant director of my department, a geek and wife left me 5 years ago because I am a work aholic, So looking for sex of course more interaction from the females around me on a social personal and intimate level like my best friend who got me these in the first place. Sorry if to blunt,
                                          thanks
                                          noabody
                                          Thanks for sharing... I thinh you try NPA alone, then add more products ... through test and error, You get better results!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X