yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question about cover scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about cover scent

I just received my first order of pheromones and I'm wondering... do you apply your usual cologne to cover the pheromones on the same application point on top of the pheromones? Or do you apply cologne in a different area?

Thank you.

Apply pheromone to your skin(neck is a good place).
    Apply cologne to your clothes.
    Alternatively apply the cover scent to your neck,then let it dry for 15 minutes.After that apply pheromones.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I read another post from a phero's veteran that it's the same if you apply cologne before or after the pheromones. The results are the same.

Comment

It really changes from person to person so you'll have to try it out yourself. For some people, applying cologne after the pheromones worked best while for others, applying it before worked best. Even then, for other people, applying them separately rather than on the same point together worked for others as well.

Previously, using a cover scent served 2 main purposes: 1) Hide the smell of the pheromones which could smell like urine; 2) Improve diffusion.

SteveO used a new diffusion technology starting about a year ago that negates really needing a cover scent for the 2nd reason so it's generally more about preference.

Here are my thoughts on the mechanism with diffusion based on application method.
          - Cologne 15 minutes after pheromone = the alcohol from the cologne will pick up some of the pheromone molecules and increase diffusion even further. This can increase cloud density and a relatively stronger response from subjects around you. It can also decrease longevity.
          - Cologne 15 minutes before pheromone = relatively normal longevity and diffusion. Cologne might not last as long due to diffusion tech lifting the molecules faster
          - separate app points = everything works as normal for your body.

- Cologne before pheromone, and after pheromone: Shorter pheromone longevity, longer cologne longevity. Relatively stronger initial pheromone effects.

This is based on my personal testing. It may be different based on your skin type.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Yea, for me, I tend to apply pheros separate from cologne apps, especially when it's Steve's stuff. It diffuses quite nicely as it is, given his diffusion tech. But, like Fdesa said, it's different for each person, so you should try and test to see what works best for you.

Comment

I've been spraying the cologne on the back of my neck and the pheromones on the front of my neck and on my forearms. This way, I leave a nice trail of fragrance when I walk by, and the pheromones are front and center when I'm talking to someone face-to-face.

Comment

Gud idea Nick, it can be considered and followed too. Will try this tomorrow. Walk and trail theory .

Comment

Thanks. I've also tried social pheromones on my inside wrists and a cover scent on the outside of my forearms. So as I walk by, there is a nice fragrance, then there is a stronger pheromone concentration for those I'm talking to. This can also be used with a sexual pheromone sprayed on the chest - a reward for those that get closer. The three stages of attraction, right on your body.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X