yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post

lol i was talking about me trying it, hmm you got me wondering now if i should try it lol!
    OH! Honestly, it seems to work for everyone else BUT me, lol. Try it!

Comment

• Love Boat is really good in a combo with Odyssey and p74, a lot of laughter and friendliness. A comparison between Love Boat, Mascot and Dancing Jokers Bonding Blend would be really interesting read Ildergreier!
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
        Love Boat is really good in a combo with Odyssey and p74, a lot of laughter and friendliness. A comparison between Love Boat, Mascot and Dancing Jokers Bonding Blend would be really interesting read Ildergreier!
        I might consider this combo. I'm willing to give Love Boat ONE last chance! Lol. Except, I don't think I have P74. Any other suggestions?

Comment

• Suaviter in modo
          Suaviter in modo commented
          Editing a comment
          A drop of Innocence might be worth a try!

Love Boat is really good in a combo with Odyssey and p74, a lot of laughter and friendliness. A comparison between Love Boat, Mascot and Dancing Jokers Bonding Blend would be really interesting read Ildergreier!
        There is no comparison really. Love Boat is festive and with a little bonding, Mascot is instant best friend and the BB is lighthearted but grounded, can be intime if you pull in that direction, but not intens like Connections is.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Anyway, I tried Mascot with a great deal of status blends and found out that xs190 is the best one to keep the festive instant friend aspect of Mascot alive.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Thanks for the straight forward input Ildergreier. It seems Mascot should be a part of one's arsenal. Will try it with Love Boat when I get it, a festive best friend mix sounds like a good combination.
            Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 09-17-2019, 09:55 AM.
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it will be too.

It seems Mascot should be a part of one's arsenal.
            This is the worst time for me to be broke. Not when something like Mascot is out there waiting for me to use it!

Comment

• Cheerio so true, this is one little thing you just have to add, oh my poor wallet

Comment

• As soon as my Fantasy comes I thik I'll combine it with Mascot. I think that could be a very fun blend especially for selfies.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How did this combination go?

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                As soon as my Fantasy comes I thik I'll combine it with Mascot. I think that could be a very fun blend especially for selfies.
                Now, THAT is gonna be fun.

I feel like Mascot is gonna be one that matches well with anything.

Comment

• Honestly I plan on trying Mascot with every pheromone I have!

Comment

Honestly I plan on trying Mascot with every pheromone I have!
                    Let us know how it works. I'm waiting for this fun thing to arrive hopefully soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Let us know how it works. I'm waiting for this fun thing to arrive hopefully soon.
                      I would love to read more reports on it. I really should test it by itself more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Yes! That's kind of how I've been treating it. It's been a topper for almost every thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Actually Fantasy/Mascot might be what I wear if I'm around my man's children and parents. Simple, approachable sexy, fun, light.

Comment

I would love to read more reports on it. I really should test it by itself more.
                            How come you didn't test it by itself more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

How come you didn't test it by itself?
                              I just got it a week or so ago and I already had a plan I wanted to test it with. Over eager I guess? I didn't mix it with a bunch of things but it wasn't a stand alone either. I'm sure I will test it alone soon.

Comment

I just got it a week or so ago and I already had a plan I wanted to test it with. Over eager I guess? I didn't mix it with a bunch of things but it wasn't a stand alone either. I'm sure I will test it alone soon.
                                I get very eager too and will just start adding my new blends with other pheromones. I'm like too impatient to test a pheromone by itself for a while.
                                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• After testing Mascot by itself a few times, this is my overall thoughts on it (copied + pasted from my journal):

Involving selfies: I'm kinda a jokester at work when I put on this blend. I started my department 2 months ago and I noticed that sometimes I can be very quiet to a point where my coworkers wouldn't acknowledge my presence. However I think with my personal attempt in coming off approachable/friendly as well as this blend, I'm definitely in a good mood with others. I stutter less, I can come up with quick, witty jokes. I can be playful. I can strike up a conversation. I don't have to put too much effort in a conversation. My sassiness comes out (I'm can be a very sassy person...in a joking way of course). I think this blend makes me "alive" in a way.
                                  Involving others: Coworkers who I don't talk to much are willing to have a conversation with me. People are definitely nicer and friendlier. My coworkers are comfortable enough to have conversations with me or initiate a conversation with me. It feels like we're all in a way, in a good mood. Patients vary in moods but I will say that patients are definitely more patient with me (lol no pun intended) and they are also willing to laugh or have witty comments.

Overall thoughts on Mascot: Witty jokes, good mood, happy vibes, interactive and conversation starter. I don't get this "people want to be my BFF" vibe...it's more like "people enjoy my presence and I enjoy theirs too". I think this is a good social overall, I would add this if you're trying to socialize more at work or with new people.
                                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                                    Overall thoughts on Mascot: Witty jokes, good mood, happy vibes, interactive and conversation starter. I don't get this "people want to be my BFF" vibe...it's more like "people enjoy my presence and I enjoy theirs too". I think this is a good social overall, I would add this if you're trying to socialize more at work or with new people.
                                    This could be because you are at work and you work where there is a "hierarchy" of some sort and also strong roles everybody needs to pay attention too. You will however notice that more you use Mascot that people exposed to it everyday will be more and more bestie with you through the days.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X