yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure they HAD samples of Mascot when you first started reporting your results. I requested a sample for several orders, but never received that particular blend.

I definitely WANT Mascot, and will order as soon as I have some extra cash. It sounds exactly like the blend I was looking for when I ventured into the world of pheromones.

Ildergreier how did people who already know you react to Mascot? I figured out that Celebrity can work for me, but so far it's only for people that don't already know me (I'll have to start stacking it with Xist to see if that helps). I'm trying to figure out if I'll have to use Xist with Mascot to reset and get the full effects....
    Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post
      Ildergreier how did people who already know you react to Mascot?
      Positively. A friend said once said "you are on fire today".
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have finally received my long awaited for Mascot... Now, time to search up some new local spots to do testing ????. From Ilder's testing I don't think Engage will be needed. I was instructed to basically go out more via my last spiritual reading and to do some networking... Maybe this will be my alternative love boat as of now lol, garner up some new 'friends' and maybe some of their friends can put me on to something that will help me in my next chapter hmmmm.
        real housewives drinking GIF by T. Kyle
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck!

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank You!

• Mysticbeauty
          Mysticbeauty commented
          Editing a comment
          That's my plan as well! I hope it went well for you.

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
        I have finally received my long awaited for Mascot... Now, time to search up some new local spots to do testing ????. From Ilder's testing I don't think Engage will be needed. I was instructed to basically go out more via my last spiritual reading and to do some networking... Maybe this will be my alternative love boat as of now lol, garner up some new 'friends' and maybe some of their friends can put me on to something that will help me in my next chapter hmmmm.
        real housewives drinking GIF by T. Kyle
        I just read her review on the pheromonxs site. This woman is about to send me to the poor house. lmao.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I just read her review on the pheromonxs site. This woman is about to send me to the poor house. lmao.
          I am not sorry either.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Now that I have this sample, I need to go back and re-read some of these results. I looked at the tiny bottle and started sweating. This... male blend. *shivers*

But looking at the description on PXS does tempt me a lil' bit.

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Mascot is unisex

• Cheerio
              Cheerio commented
              Editing a comment
              OH!! I guess I thought it was unisex because when I click on the name, it shows me the male symbol - Ildergreier

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Silvia disclosed it was an unisex on the first page in the thread.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            Note to self: Mascot is my new "just go out and make new friends out of the blue" social blend. Total happy juice in a bottle.
            Yay! That is exactly what I bought it for. I'm going to keep reading but each post of making me more excited for it!

Comment

Just bought it because I want to be less socially awkward at work and in social scenes. I'm excited!
              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

The little bit of sampling I did with Mascot made me want to buy a full bottle. I'm really excited about this one & I feel like it just might replace Celebrity. I feel like I no longer want people to see me as a celebrity (might make some people intimidated/nervous) but more like their best friend the moment they meet me.

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                  Just bought it because I want to be less socially awkward at work and in social scenes. I'm excited!
                  Yes! Same here. My bottle should be here Monday for me to test.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                    The little bit of sampling I did with Mascot made me want to buy a full bottle. I'm really excited about this one & I feel like it just might replace Celebrity. I feel like I no longer want people to see me as a celebrity (might make some people intimidated/nervous) but more like their best friend the moment they meet me.
                    You've got me so excited to try this!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

You've got me so excited to try this!
                      Can't wait to read more reports on it. I've never been excited about a blend I barely tried, lol. I feel like if I had it today, the additional driver fee for the car rental would have been waived.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Can't wait to read more reports on it. I've never been excited about a blend I barely tried, lol. I feel like if I had it today, the additional driver fee for the car rental would have been waived.
                        I could have used that today! 2 more days!

Comment

Ildergreier now you caught with you excellent report on Mascot. I will get me a bottle of this juice because it sounds like a lotta fun

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Did you buy it? How did you like it?

• Phaethon
                            Phaethon commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes I bought it but didn't have the time to test it yet. Too many blends to test...

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

And I did since we were few at work the last days before Easter holiday.

Where are they alike: Both are good socials on their own, Celebrity brings out a respect angle Mascot lack, but Mascot got an ice breaking quality who was hard to resist even for the most cynical. They did not give each other much backup in a combination for me, though. Perhaps some other could try that combo and tell their experience.

How did Mascot behave in combination with Bitch? Not too good since it removed the rock star element I think Bitch got and what makes Bitch such a keeper for me. However Mascot did very well with xs194, xs190 and xs189. Sexy Confidence are coming this week and I will try it in combination with Mascot too and I am soon going to purchase one of the xsr who is described as very Alpha, just to try it with a solo alpha molecule (just for fun).
                          Thank you thank Thank you for reporting all your Mascot combos.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                            Ildergreier now you caught with you excellent report on Mascot. I will get me a bottle of this juice because it sounds like a lotta fun

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                            Thank you thank Thank you for reporting all your Mascot combos.

You two are most welcome.
                            Arsenal

Comment

I wont lie, mascot, celebrity, and fairytale are similar in my head based on description

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                                I wont lie, mascot, celebrity, and fairytale are similar in my head based on description
                                This is why we all thought Mascot was redundant, but wasn't.
                                Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  True. Guilty too...

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  NuTrix Me too....

Taking Mascot out today!
                                Want to compare Happiness and Mascot.
                                Without wearing, I want to guess Happiness is the introvert and Mascot is the extrovert, lol. Meaning, I'm guessing Happiness is something I will wear for myself and while it's nice that it effects others, will mostly be for me and to keep things going smooth and easy, while Mascot will be for when I want that interaction with others to be more pronounced.
                                Thoughts anyone?
                                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                  Taking Mascot out today!
                                  Want to compare Happiness and Mascot.
                                  Without wearing, I want to guess Happiness is the introvert and Mascot is the extrovert, lol. Meaning, I'm guessing Happiness is something I will wear for myself and while it's nice that it effects others, will mostly be for me and to keep things going smooth and easy, while Mascot will be for when I want that interaction with others to be more pronounced.
                                  Thoughts anyone?
                                  You are both right and wrong because I find Mascot to really throw yourself out there and make new friends instantly. It doesn't make other people happy in that regard just for the sake of being happy like Happiness does, people get happy because of you, not the blend.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X