yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as I still got LFM I am happy. lol.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So tomorrow I start with Mascot again. Two sprays this weekend.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

This weekend has been 2x Mascot. One at neck and a split between wrists.

Selfie: Happy and a need to be social. This is an extroverted blend, the focus is outwards.

So yesterday (Saturday) I took Mascot out to meet up with a "dog group" in the area for a walk and Wow, wow, wow, another spray intensified the instant best friend focus Mascot have and made the more unknown dog owners secure with me from moment one. After five minute many of the dogs felt they were my best friend too. Bonnie almost became jealous, he, he, he, but she doesn't react to blends without cops.

The hours went up in smoke in such a nice company and I actually got another friend, she invited me to a concert during Easter in a neighbouring town from ours. This is going to be good.

My experience from last weekend that this is not a "beta blend" in any way was reinforced this weekend. It is just not a status blend. It keeps things neutral to the positive side, safe & secure and this is a good thing in my book. And the magnetism Mascot posses keeps it from being boring and bland. You receive awe and adoration, but unlike Celebrity you are instant approachable.

I love to use Mascot alone, but I am also yearning to throw combination at it because I would like to know how the blends abilities speaks with my beloved xs189 and Bitch.

Arsenal

Comment

I have one more day with Mascot this weekend.
          Arsenal

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I believe both combinations could be a success together with a little est and cops, without them too. And first day with Mascot alone with only 1x gave me a rose, so the acomodative behavior is already there.
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I believe both combinations could be a success together with a little est and cops, without them too. And first day with Mascot alone with only 1x gave me a rose, so the acomodative behavior is already there.
                Why do you do this to me?! You already know I got it all in the cart too!
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

But As of now I prefer Mascot to Celebrity since I can just add a little status molecule/blend to up it if necessary. This because I find Mascot more versatile as a standalone blend.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Usagi
                    Usagi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What would you add to Mascot for status?

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @Usagi: Status booster

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Why do you do this to me?! You already know I got it all in the cart too!
                  Just because.

coffee lol GIF
                  Arsenal

Comment

Going to meet a good friend and drink coffee soon, 2x Mascot is already on me.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: Mascot is my new "just go out and make new friends out of the blue" social blend. Total happy juice in a bottle.
                      Arsenal

Comment

My bottle with RED from LPMP better be here by Friday.
                        Last edited by Ildergreier; 04-08-2019, 01:29 PM.
                        Arsenal

Comment

My bottle with RED from LPMP better be here by Friday.
                          IT BETTER BE HERE! Gosh how do you do it living all the way in Norway! I'd be so jittery waiting for each package lol!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I have learned to live with it.

Note to self: Mascot is my new "just go out and make new friends out of the blue" social blend. Total happy juice in a bottle.
                          Now you have me REALLY wanting to try out Mascot, especially since I don't think Celebrity works for me like it works for everyone else....
                          Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

I feel the exact same way
                            Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post

Now you have me REALLY wanting to try out Mascot, especially since I don't think Celebrity works for me like it works for everyone else....

Comment

Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post

It's a scary thought knowing that when purchasing some phero products, which we all know aren't cheap, it might not work, for what feels like just you

I have been using my own Celebrity Spray by the way and I feel like it's a product which could ghost you if you're using it around people who already have a firm image of who you are as a person, it could come across as too intimidating or that it creates a vibe aabout you which is too different from what they're used to.

It could also be one of those products which works the best around people you've just met or who barely knows you.

I should have asked for a sample of Mascot on my recent order
                              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

It's a scary thought knowing that when purchasing some phero products, which we all know aren't cheap, it might not work, for what feels like just you
                                Oh, absolutely. But it's also a matter of figuring out if you're testing it properly. It could just be that I need more sprays than the average person to get a blend to work for me, and I just haven't found my sweet spot yet....

Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Question.
                                  Mascot and Happiness.
                                  Similarities? Differences?
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                    Question.
                                    Mascot and Happiness.
                                    Similarities? Differences?
                                    You don't get the instant best friend, the awe and adoration variables with Happiness. Happiness makes people happy, so do Mascot, but with Happiness they won't treat you differently. Mascot is also an even more extroverted social, it just reach out there.

One more thing: I had the impression that Mascot took the edge off my Alpha personality in a way Happiness do not, read my as Mascot brought forth my generous personality before my sharp tongue.
                                    Last edited by Ildergreier; 04-09-2019, 07:18 AM.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

LPMPs RED Lace has arrived, now my combination experiment will continue as planned on Saturday.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                                        Vicki Lee commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        YESSSS

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X