yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs194 The In Between

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xs194 The In Between

I am making this test thread since our lovely crew in Memphis are sending out my genius blend xs194 out with orders these days.

The background for asking XSteveO to create this blend for me.

I had switch positions for this autumn and winter and are in a buffer position between Research, leadership and administration instead of my ordinary position as a senior researcher. It was an entirely new position that there was no "tradition" on how to be done, so it was up to me to set the tone so the one that eventually comes after me won't be runned over by different "bosses" that gets off to boss people around. I took the mission serious, but it took a toll on me to begin with since I felt I smashed my head against the wall each and every day at work since the different floors wasn't able to speak the same language, even if they did agree to the mutual goal.

I phero bombed them. I tried everything from Temptress, Madame, Bitch, Sport to Swimming with Sharks & Mothers little Helper (LPMP) I tried to temper the blends with Cohesion and Love Boat, but nothing really stood out as a work combination that would lead to something.

The reason I got this position right in my hands is because both my boss and the CEO know that I am a woman of action that really get things done. So I decided to write to XSteveO and ask for a solution.

I
    He wrote back to get more details and tada: Xs194 came into my hands about 6 weeks after I was on my knees begging for it.

What can I say more than this blend exceeded my expectations? That I will forever be greatful to XSteveO who turned my work day into something that I now appreciate and love and that with this created an environment that finally speaks the same language and gotten plans ready for the upcoming years. Something I thought impossible for just 5 months ago. Now, I am looking forward to read what you think of this blend. So I hope everybody who receives it with their orders tests it and write about it here.

When enough have given witness, I will write up my overview. I just want to see how this blend help you in life first.

Ildergreier
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Sounds like something all the working ladies could use. I can't wait to read the reports!
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
      Sounds like something all the working ladies could use. I can't wait to read the reports!
      It could help any woman, really.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Will be watching this as a future possibility! Look forward to reading everyone's results
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Will be watching this as a future possibility! Look forward to reading everyone's results
          You need to ask for it with your next order.
          Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            XSteveO she didn't, she only got xs196 (THE WIFE) blend.

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks XSteveO ! Yes, I got XS196! I will tuck a request in my next order ^_^ I just don't want to be greedy with your generosity <3 XS has been incredible good to me oxox

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            I co sign NuTrix last comment. PXS has changed my life in a good way.

I see this was posted in UniSexy, is this blend indeed UniSexy?
          I'd for sure try it, I notice that if my sig is too Alpha at work I can get some..negative effects from my boss. (sometimes)
          This seems like it would give me the status I need as an everyday work blend..possibly hard to OD on. (as a daily use)

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't mind seeing guys takes on it

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Me neither.

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
          I'd for sure try it, I notice that if my sig is too Alpha at work I can get some..negative effects from my boss. (sometimes)
          This seems like it would give me the status I need as an everyday work blend..possibly hard to OD on. (as a daily use)
          Yes! The bottle I received says Unisexy

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow, any experience with it yet Isis?

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            Not yet! I'm gonna try it on Sunday or so

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
          Yes.
          It is not a status blend in that regard.
          Arsenal

Comment

No other font but Isis has received it?
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
              I think it can help anyone in that type of situation hence the Unisexy aspect.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                What can I say more than this blend exceeded my expectations? That I will forever be greatful to XSteveO who turned my work day into something that I now appreciate and love and that with this created an environment that finally speaks the same language and gotten plans ready for the upcoming years. Something I thought impossible for just 5 months ago. Now, I am looking forward to read what you think of this blend. So I hope everybody who receives it with their orders tests it and write about it here.
                Thank you for allowing me the opportunity.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  Thank you for allowing me the opportunity.
                  You are most welcome.
                  Arsenal

Comment

I truly need a blend like this for work... It sounds perfect for my position in insurance. I have yet to find a combination of blends that works well when I'm with clients (mostly men)

I will have to request it with my next order as I already placed one today. Another excuse to order more stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                      I truly need a blend like this for work... It sounds perfect for my position in insurance. I have yet to find a combination of blends that works well when I'm with clients (mostly men)

I will have to request it with my next order as I already placed one today. Another excuse to order more stuff!

Yeah, and there is a chance the ladies in Memphis did pack xs194 with the order too.
                      Arsenal

Comment

I received this blend today, not sure what it does (or maybe I forgot)

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                          I received this blend today, not sure what it does (or maybe I forgot)
                          Put it on and try it for the selfies first, perhaps.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Put it on and try it for the selfies first, perhaps.
                            I like to read about it first so I could know what to look out for, LOL.
                            But today, I'm taking my family to the laundry and will be trying it.

Comment

Cool.
                              Arsenal

Comment

When I'm looking to purchase something new I like to research, but when something is sent to me for testing I like to wear it and then see if I find any similarities with other testers. It's fun...and scary, lol...to go in blind
                                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

When I'm looking to purchase something new I like to research, but when something is sent to me for testing I like to wear it and then see if I find any similarities with other testers. It's fun...and scary, lol...to go in blind
                                  It truly is.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X