yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs194 The In Between

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
    The more I read about this blend, the more I like it. Seems like the perfect addition to any work mix
    Trust me, it is.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      I am making this test thread since our lovely crew in Memphis are sending out my genius blend xs194 out with orders these days.

The background for asking to create this blend for me.

I had switch positions for this autumn and winter and are in a buffer position between Research, leadership and administration instead of my ordinary position as a senior researcher. It was an entirely new position that there was no "tradition" on how to be done, so it was up to me to set the tone so the one that eventually comes after me won't be runned over by different "bosses" that gets off to boss people around. I took the mission serious, but it took a toll on me to begin with since I felt I smashed my head against the wall each and every day at work since the different floors wasn't able to speak the same language, even if they did agree to the mutual goal.

I phero bombed them. I tried everything from Temptress, Madame, Bitch, Sport to Swimming with Sharks & Mothers little Helper (LPMP) I tried to temper the blends with Cohesion and Love Boat, but nothing really stood out as a work combination that would lead to something.

The reason I got this position right in my hands is because both my boss and the CEO know that I am a woman of action that really get things done. So I decided to write to and ask for a solution.

I

He wrote back to get more details and tada: Xs194 came into my hands about 6 weeks after I was on my knees begging for it.

What can I say more than this blend exceeded my expectations? That I will forever be greatful to who turned my work day into something that I now appreciate and love and that with this created an environment that finally speaks the same language and gotten plans ready for the upcoming years. Something I thought impossible for just 5 months ago. Now, I am looking forward to read what you think of this blend. So I hope everybody who receives it with their orders tests it and write about it here.

When enough have given witness, I will write up my overview. I just want to see how this blend help you in life first.

Ildergreier
      Still reading this thread but just the fact that we have the opportunity to ask for a special blend and @SteveO made it happen is a great testament to the company. We are lucky ladies... ????

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

When I'm looking to purchase something new I like to research, but when something is sent to me for testing I like to wear it and then see if I find any similarities with other testers. It's fun...and scary, lol...to go in blind
        It totally is scary because they usually work, we just don't know in what direction they will work. Living on the edge us phero users! Lol

Comment

• Wearing this one for an in person job interview on Wednesday. Very excited!

I'm very rarely in situations where this blend is necessary, so whenever I am, I'm so happy to test it out.

Comment

• So I finally read all the comments. I didn't quite have a handle on InBetween and to be honest the description on the site didn't clear it up. I thought it was one I didn't need, now I want it sooo soo bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
              So I finally read all the comments. I didn't quite have a handle on InBetween and to be honest the description on the site didn't clear it up. I thought it was one I didn't need, now I want it sooo soo bad!
              That was me about Mascot. I received it as a sample and was afraid because I thought it was a male blend. I put it away until I saw someone say that it was a best friend juice and I went to go look for it so quickly, lol. Now, the little sampling I did do makes me want to buy a 30ml bottle.

I will start with much smaller just in case, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

That was me about Mascot. I received it as a sample and was afraid because I thought it was a male blend. I put it away until I saw someone say that it was a best friend juice and I went to go look for it so quickly, lol. Now, the little sampling I did do makes me want to buy a 30ml bottle.

Yes you and a few others comments out Mascot magically in my cart. The name didn't grab my attention.. Best friend juice did haha when I used to buy from AD there was only a few I loved. Now I come back here after awhile and they add more! I need a side hustle haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                  So I finally read all the comments. I didn't quite have a handle on InBetween and to be honest the description on the site didn't clear it up. I thought it was one I didn't need, now I want it sooo soo bad!

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

These blends are two of my favorites, lol.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

These blends are two of my favorites, lol.
                    I bet they work absolutely wonders with each other!

Comment

• I think this will be perfect for a work meeting in which I'll have to deliver some disappointing news to my boss. Today I’ll wear a spray as a test run.

Comment

• I have never tried it, now wanting lol!
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                          I think this will be perfect for a work meeting in which I'll have to deliver some disappointing news to my boss. Today I'll wear a spray as a test run.
                          Update?
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Update?
                            I had a pleasant, productive day at home testing but then I was home bound thanks to winter storm Uri so I didn't get to use it for my intended situation

Comment

• Originally posted by Usagi View Post

I had a pleasant, productive day at home testing but then I was home bound thanks to winter storm Uri so I didn't get to use it for my intended situation
                              If it isn't covid, it's the weather! I miss normalcy
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Thanks Ildergreier. For always giving us great information, testing products, and giving feedback 👏👍🏾
                                PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
                                Sample: Temptress
                                LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
                                Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

• Originally posted by SexySapphira View Post
                                  You are most welcome.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• I got a free sample of this with my order and being all over the place with what I wanted to wear, I decided to give this a go. It seems mostly women are trying out this blend so would be great to hear stories from men and if there are any combos.

Anyway I have so far tried 2 solo trips to the shops with this on solo at 2 sprays each time. First thing I notice was the great smell! Unscented this smells great on its own without any cover, in fact I think its the nicest smelling phero blend I own.

On both trips , self effects were a boost in confidence but not cocky, felt more carefree. I felt the status but its almost like I'm smiling at the same time as feeling quite driven. Very nice self effects.

Effects on others, I noticed women getting closer and got a smile or two. I don't know if this was more how it affected me and made me act though, as I felt more confident and like I wanted to engage. It didn't feel sexual.

I have worn products such as Ascend and Evolve and the status was very different. Ascend has me feeling driven but in a more aggressive way. I sometimes have to have a word with myself otherwise I could get too cocky. Evolve can be similar and both have me feeling on edge sometimes but XS194 was lovely it was like how I want to engage, not pushy but not a pushover and there is this calm happiness.

I will test this more solo and then would love to combo with maybe a sexual. I don't know if this is a finely balanced blend that shouldn't be combod.

So far pleasantly surprised and will be using it more.

Comment

• GREAT BLEND!, I have three in my cart awaiting the payoff of my last buy. It has a little A1 in it hence the closeness. I usually use it alone. though I have tried a couple putatives, I always go back to using it solo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob111 View Post

I will test this more solo and then would love to combo with maybe a sexual. I don't know if this is a finely balanced blend that shouldn't be combod.
                                        XS194 works amazing alone.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

• Yes I actually tried it solo at a theme park yesterday and I found it has this magnetic quality without the drawback of occasional negatives from other blends.

Hits I got yesterday was some nice smiles off women and there was some checking me out when they think I am not looking. It seemed to smooth interactions out. If I smiled at someone then they smiled back in this sort of hes great kind of way lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X