yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs194 The In Between

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Blessed be looks like Stevie Nicks on speed, but her spells work and I have had a lot of good use from this one.
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      1x xs194 and you will be straight to do this spell.

• Noted! I would imagine that means getting a job too, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Noted! I would imagine that means getting a job too, right?
      Yes.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Review and roundup of xs194

So I could start to list the ways the XS194 has helped me and it still won't be enough. I just love this blend so much and it has helped me tremendously and I am so grateful to XSteveO and the rest of the crew in Memphis who truly have blessed my life.

Inbetween is a beast, at least for me it is. The blend brought me to places work wise I never thought I would reach. When I reached out to Steve for help, I had tried everything and had almost lost hope and was about to turn my back from pheromones completely to help me in the regard of my professional life, but he brought me and the rest of his customers a blend that truly can bring you everywhere if you let it do its job.

To say something about inbetweens personality, when I put it on, I get instant calm but it is sparkly, social, alfa, but not with a in your face attitude. There is a certain task focus there too, so Inbetween is quite versatile. It works in the background while I am doing me. I always forget I have it on when I wear it and just continue with my day and later in the evening I sum up and then I have an A-Ha moment and can tell myself those reactions is because of xs194 and it went just so smooth.

So the qualities of the Inbetween, the goal was clear from the beginning, a blend I could use for work that focused on cooperation and work in the shadows to point people in directions I want them. And it work with just a little pep talk for people to see my view of things and then their view tend to mirror mine in some way that help cooperation.

This blend is amazing for straight up negotiating too, if you know what you are after.

I had to ask for more in salary this spring and the man that had a say in this wasn't quite there to begin with. But with some arguments to back up my claim and the xs194 it worked like a charm. I got 30% more and that is good. And I got more than I bargain for since I now can take Bonnie the Chow Chow with me to the office anytime I want and that is fucking awesome, she only goes with me on days I know there is overtime though.

Anyway, I already had the option of home office when needed, so I just stayed quiet on that one. But I remember when I started the conversation about more money to me, he was not happy about it, and he had some weird facial expressions and he said some shit and tried to appear bigger in the chair, but i just went on and asked him with a straight face. "What exactly is it that I am saying that you don't quite fancy or disagree totally with"? "do I need to run some points for you again" which I did, and then he nodded, surrendered and wrote me what I wanted in an e-mail to both me and the money people.

It took me less than fifteen minutes.

I was never scared to actually ask for it, but I am surprised myself over how calm I was in that meeting, because it is difficult to talk about wanting more money without feeling one sound like a 6 year old. But I had studied this guy and XS194 impact on him the entire winter and he reacted extremely positively to the Inbetween from the first meeting I wore it, so I just went straight to business after lunch. Before this blend he could have a temper and actually be a little petty, but now he is a lamb and it is nice to deal with him in most cases and more co workers have noticed this too. The resetting has been amazing and we get work done.

I usually wear The InBetween as a standalone, but I like how it works together with Desire Me, Madame, Psel, and Tease.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I too think InBetween is really special. It does steer easily but on its own its fine too. If I steer it, it is not because I think the blend needs any more work but because my social setting.

All my life I have believed we are all equal and only grudgingly admitted that there are hierarchies in the world. When I wear InBetween it brings everybody I'm around on a level playing field. Some people are sensitive and feel their status threatened. It lets these people drop their guard. Both people of higher and lower status can feel this way. In some ways it reminds me of my XIST and innocence combo but there is no feminine side to it and my own status does not become beta at all. The low are lifted and the higher are humbled but not in any way that either fills forced.

Another impression I got off of it was that it reduced the number of layers of status. Let us say there are 10 levels of status and they have sharp lines. Suddenly with InBetween the lines blur between levels 2 and 9 and we are all InBetween. Not just me, We! 1 and 10 still exist I guess but they seem like a figment of my imagination that I should be aware of, but nothing more than that.

I think XSteveO should consider moving this up and maybe into 30 ml territory. I could see it being daily worn at many jobs. I know its to early to even ask for oil but I'm loving them overall.

One last idea I have is to compare it to LAL's Wolf. I believe it is superior for work because my status is elevated instead of reduced but its not lifted like Ascend. Maybe this is a more unisexy API? I l kind of lump it there at this time.

Also, I haven't noticed attraction hits with it in my limited use. With Wolf I attract young girls looking for a father figure. It doesn't hit often but it can indeed hit hard. I haven't seen that with InBetween but I haven't looked for it either. perhaps some xsp32 or taboo just to open my eyes.

Ildergreier have you gotten attraction hits wearing this solo? I apologize if it is already in this thread and haven't taken the time to reread it all.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            have you gotten attraction hits wearing this solo?
            Yes, some blokes tend to give me attention, but I think they fancy me anyway.

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            And one more thing: I am so happy you like The Inbetween.

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          I think XSteveO should consider moving this up and maybe into 30 ml territory. I could see it being daily worn at many jobs. I know its to early to even ask for oil but I'm loving them overall.
          An InBetween oil would be heaven!!! I am almost drooling here I sit.

??????
          Maybe this is a more unisexy API?
          Api feels different on me (but still neutral), but you have trust and the status without fear/domination there too.
          Arsenal

Comment

• Did you notice that the contents are not super concentrated nor especially rare or expensive? This is mostly regular stuff just in a perfect balance. I think oil could be made at a regular price unless there is some super expensive magic potion in there he did not document like the eye of newt or something.

Comment

Did you notice that the contents are not super concentrated nor especially rare or expensive?
              Yes and hope that means we never will run out of InBetween.

This is mostly regular stuff just in a perfect balance.
              Sometimes the best things comes from the mundane.
              I think oil could be made at a regular price unless there is some super expensive magic potion in there he did not document like the eye of newt or something.

Certainly hope so. and coming soon. Drooling over the thought of one drop Inbetween oil together with Madame, Bitch and Goddess. Anyway, I think I am going to combine XS194 with API soon, just for the heck of it.
              Arsenal

Comment

• I ran it once but I had a tiny amount of Bad Wolf on too. My usual dose is 3 drops. I don't think I even had on one but it acts differently at low doses they say.

Originally posted by Muestereate
                I stumbled upon a combo that worked with the Dark Skin Indian girls. I think they are Indian. They are very thin and short. I wonder if they are on student visas because their height and weight is stunted compared to the lighter Indian girls. Anyhow, I know little about them except these young students couldn't keep their eyes off of me.

1.25 sprays InBetween to lower chest
                1 small drop API under chin
                4 overturned sample vial dabs of Bad Wolf. 1 drop? spread over wrists and forward forearms
                very small slow streamlike application of D&B Light Blue Intense.

I sat under an overhang by the warm window, the overhang pushes the cloud forward a bit towards a slow downfacing ceiling fan. This keeps the cloud low instead of wasting away into the high ceiling. Anything that starts to rise gets pushed back down. I think even with these small amounts I was hitting 10 to fifteen foot out. I sat for a while with a little Italian Girl, young too but she started to fidget, Had to pee and had to leave. One of her eyes started to cross. Not sure about if this was pheromones as she had told me she would be leaving soon, before these contortions.

Comment

I ran it once but I had a tiny amount of Bad Wolf on too. My usual dose is 3 drops. I don't think I even had on one but it acts differently at low doses they say.
                  I have never gone over 2x API (yet).
                  Arsenal

Comment

• I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Sarafina
                      Sarafina commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lol ew he sounds like an ass.

• This was just weird, why didn't he ask for your number instead of going through your friend? Anyway, I love this story.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• somechick99
                      somechick99 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol he asked for both our numbers, I ignored him and she gave him hers

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                    Lol he asked for both our numbers, I ignored him and she gave him hers
                    This is hilarious.
                    So what was your friends responds to this?
                    Arsenal

Comment

It is good enough to be among a regular retail blend but unfortunately some of its content make that impossible. Prohibitively expensive to do it. Actually quite a few new ones use newer unreleased molecules that are expensive.

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I understand.

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hadn't seen any mention of other putative etc on the description page or I wouldn't have mentioned it.

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      It is good enough to be among a regular retail blend but unfortunately some of its content make that impossible. Prohibitively expensive to do it. Actually quite a few new ones use newer unreleased molecules that are expensive.
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Haven't worn this for a while!
                        x2 xs194
                        x1 DM spray
                        30mcg neno
                        =
                        Light, happy and productive night at work. Everyone is in a good mood and we're all getting a lot done and it feels practically effortless, even for a Monday
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Do as I do, order 3 10 ml bottles and ask nice if the crew can pour it in a 30 ml bottle. Still a decent discount if that is what you are worried about.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Do as I do, order 3 10 ml bottles and ask nice if the crew can pour it in a 30 ml bottle. Still a decent discount if that is what you are worried about.
                            We can only do this sometimes and for known clients especially international. There's a lot of legalities. No harm in asking but it should not be understood as a given that it will happen

Steve O
                            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

We can only do this sometimes and for known clients especially international. There's a lot of legalities. No harm in asking but it should not be understood as a given that it will happen
                              Ok, I understand.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• The more I read about this blend, the more I like it. Seems like the perfect addition to any work mix
                                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X