yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs194 The In Between

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I need to test this more.

But than again, I say this about all my mones. I keep buying and buying and end up not having the patience to test each separately, lol.
    I say I'm testing, but truth be told, I spray it on and forget I'm wearing it. End of the day I review what's happened and all is good. I guess what I'm trying to convey is just wear them for fun and see what happens. Trying to hard to get to a particular outcome that someone else has experienced is going to paralyze your fun while you are stuck on seeing if it works that way, while missing out on all the other things they do. You should never wear a blend to see if you get the same results as everyone else. Don't even look for those, just forget that you've got it on. That's what works best for me anyway.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• ^^^Yes!

We can have a general idea, but there are so many variables outside of our control that nothing I wear behaves exactly the same every time I wear it. Venue, people's moods, climate even, lol, all outside of our control. But it's always fun to go back over the day and "see" the hints clues and blatant hits

I admit I often have a general idea when I put them on of what I'd like to see, but I've been wearing them for so long now, I put them on, forget them and then just enjoy things as they happen - whatever that may be
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I say I'm testing, but truth be told, I spray it on and forget I'm wearing it. End of the day I review what's happened and all is good. I guess what I'm trying to convey is just wear them for fun and see what happens. Trying to hard to get to a particular outcome that someone else has experienced is going to paralyze your fun while you are stuck on seeing if it works that way, while missing out on all the other things they do. You should never wear a blend to see if you get the same results as everyone else. Don't even look for those, just forget that you've got it on. That's what works best for me anyway.
        You're right. I think the reason for this is because I live in the suburbs where I don't really go out, so when I do go out (to Manhattan), I always go with the intention of getting certain hits with certain mones. Maybe if I just "live a little" I'll get more hits than expected.

Comment

• PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Do you just use the lollipop method for Maras products? Or add any to your other application areas?
            What is the lollipop method?
            Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post

What is the lollipop method?
              Just take the oil Bottle of Pheros and start a single line inbetween your boobs all the way down your stomach and circle around your naval like a lollipop ????
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Sunny
                Sunny commented
                Editing a comment
                Even in my 40s I learn something new everyday... Lol

• 1x of the 30ml bottle today and in the break room one of the receptionists turned to me and said: "I just love it when you eat lunch with us, you are one of the nicest people here and you get things done". "I am a huge admire of you"!

It truly warmed my heart.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

This is what I do also

Can't overthink it folks!!
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Dammit lol is this yet ANOTHER blend I have to add to my cart?? It appears so. I'll be buying it before the week's over for sure.
                  I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                    Dammit lol is this yet ANOTHER blend I have to add to my cart?? It appears so. I'll be buying it before the week's over for sure.
                    He, he, he, it is.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• One thing I have forgotten to mention about XS194 is that if you use it at work the reset effect makes it not a disaster if you chose another blend/combination some days at work, your colleagues will behave just fine. As of now I make sure I use XS194 on Mondays because there is a lot of meetings with key personell in our firm, so that I know they will behave cooperative, and I use it Tuesday too, but some days I have taken chances on trying something else, like Madame, LFM, MLH and Status Booster and it has worked very well.
                      Arsenal

Comment

• 1x xs194 from a 30ml bottle.

I had to go in and talk with a boss (Who I do not have any natural chemistry with) about a recent project today, before xs194 he always got visible annoyed if I didn't agree with him on some variables and would always start some shit, even if he knew it is my job to tell when I think a certain move or direction is a waste of time. Now talking to him is just so incredible nice, now we can talk through a problem without him being totally on the edge and I get him to see my point of view most of the time too.

Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                          1x xs194 from a 30ml bottle.
                          30ml bottle you say? Hmmmm Is that an option that I would have to request and to whom? I haven't been using my xs194 because there's less than a quarter left, but this is definitely a staple of mine and love it like others love celebrity... I would get it in 30ml over anything if I could ???? when it's time to replenish.
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w

Comment

30ml bottle you say? Hmmmm Is that an option that I would have to request and to whom? I haven't been using my xs194 because there's less than a quarter left, but this is definitely a staple of mine and love it like others love celebrity... I would get it in 30ml over anything if I could ???? when it's time to replenish.
                            When you're ordering, you can choose the 30ml option right on the page. I would buy 30ml bottles, but I don't have 30ml money, lmao.

Comment

When you're ordering, you can choose the 30ml option right on the page. I would buy 30ml bottles, but I don't have 30ml money, lmao.

Comment

• Ah! Okay, got it.

I literally can't wait to get a job just so I can restore the ones that are running out, LOL.

Comment

Ah! Okay, got it.

I literally can't wait to get a job just so I can restore the ones that are running out, LOL.
                                  I feel you girl I was just in the bathroom today doing an inventory check on all my pheromones ???????? P86, Xist, and Inbetween are getting low ????

Comment

I got that bottle when I asked Steve to create xs194, but when I wanted more of Madame I just ordered 3 10ml bottles of Madame + one 30ml bottle from the mixing supplies and asked if the crew could pour my three 10ml bottles in the 30ml I ordered and put a Madame sticker on it. And 10 days later voila, my 30 ml Madame was home to me. I plan to do this with all the blends I use regularly that doesn't have the 30ml option.

You don't get the 30ml discount doing it this way, but I don't care, i just want my favorites in big bottles.
                                  Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-21-2019, 11:43 PM.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I got that bottle when I asked Steve to create xs194, but when I wanted more of Madame I just ordered 3 10ml bottles of Madame + one 30ml bottle from the mixing supplies and asked if the crew could pour my three 10ml bottles in the 30ml I ordered and put a Madame sticker on it. And 10 days later voila, my 30 ml Madame was home to me. I plan to do this with all the blends I use regularly that doesn't have the 30ml option.

You don't get the 30ml discount doing it this way, but I don't care, i just want my favorites in big bottles.
                                    *Sets coins aside as we speak* ok now I definitely need to do that green candle ???? ritual like????????????... Yesterday.

Comment

*Sets coins aside as we speak* ok now I definitely need to do that green candle ???? ritual like????????????... Yesterday.

Blessed be looks like Stevie Nicks on speed, but her spells work and I have had a lot of good use from this one.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X