yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this used in thinker?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• I can't say for certain but I don't think so. To me xsr32 has a unique feel to it. I don't get that from Thinker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        I can't say for certain but I don't think so. To me, xsr32 has a unique feel to it. I don't get that from Thinker.
        Ok I recently used a sample of thinker and didn't really notice a whole deal
        Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Ok I recently used a sample of thinker and didn't really notice a whole deal
          For me Thinker is very introspective. Thoughts are fluid and expansive. Personally I think it's best suited to writing. Although I haven't meditated in years I'd be curious to see how it is affected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

For me, Thinker is very introspective. Thoughts are fluid and expansive. Personally, I think it's best suited to writing. Although I haven't meditated in years I'd be curious to see how it is affected.
            Yeah an interesting use but most products that aren't designed to get you laid are never going to get noticed imo
            Pheromone XS

Comment

That's quite the strong reaction
              Hello! Have you tried this one yet? I love the selfies I get with it.
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Hello! Have you tried this one yet? I love the selfies I get with it.
                not yet but hopefully soon
                Pheromone XS

Comment

It made me feel like I had not a single care in the world, so much so that I felt little need to even look at the light or at incoming traffic when crossing the street.

I remember applying bliss after someone upset me, and few minutes later I forgot that I was even peeved.
                  Well damn, I probably should have bought this over happiness in my very first order cause these are the selfies I wanted out of it. *rearranges shopping cart list* I think I might get bliss over outspoken...
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Well damn, I probably should have bought this over happiness in my very first order cause these are the selfies I wanted out of it. *rearranges shopping cart list* I think I might get bliss over outspoken...
                    I just ordered a bottle of bliss yesterday! Hmm I've only wore outspoken a few times, and found it to be great as well.
                    Are you shy? According to the description, you may outspoken useful. I wish I could help you choose. decisions, decisions...

dr evil GIF
                    ...why not buy both?
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I just ordered a bottle of bliss yesterday! Hmm I've only wore outspoken a few times, and found it to be great as well.
                      Are you shy? According to the description, you may outspoken useful. I wish I could help you choose. decisions, decisions...

dr evil GIF
                      ...why not buy both?
                      That gif has me dying ... And shit girlllll I'm about to buy like 10 different bottles right now lmao! I'll go with bliss for now... Not particularly shy, more selectively introverted? I'm the type of person who has to sit in the house for like 5 days straight (exaggerating) after going out and making small chit chat lmao. I'm trying to get something that will make me more social and not think about the energy I'm putting into the convo ya know?
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

That gif has me dying ... And shit girlllll I'm about to buy like 10 different bottles right now lmao! I'll go with bliss for now... Not particularly shy, more selectively introverted? I'm the type of person who has to sit in the house for like 5 days straight (exaggerating) after going out and making small chit chat lmao. I'm trying to get something that will make me more social and not think about the energy I'm putting into the convo ya know?
                        great choice!
                        xr32, made me feel like the energizer bunny, I was very "buzzed" when wearing that one. I bought the 2mcg bottle and 3 sprays had me feeling unlike myself, in a good way. I hope you have celebrity4w in your cart. When I first wore that one, I roamed the earth as if, I was on a catwalk. I caught myself doing the most, and crazy eyes model GIFfelt no need to tone it down. lmao!

I may have to borrow "selectively introverted," cute!

Comment

dr evil GIF
                          ...why not buy both?
                          Hilarious
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

great choice!
                            xr32, made me feel like the energizer bunny, I was very "buzzed" when wearing that one. I bought the 2mcg bottle and 3 sprays had me feeling unlike myself, in a good way. I hope you have celebrity4w in your cart. When I first wore that one, I roamed the earth as if, I was on a catwalk. I caught myself doing the most, and crazy eyes model GIFfelt no need to tone it down. lmao!

I may have to borrow "selectively introverted," cute!
                            And Scottie2Hottie sold me on the XSR32 so that is mandatory that it's in my cart! I guess I should get the 2mcg if it had you going hard on a dose that low! And yes I have celeb as well, I just read he made it just celebrity now since it was only a one molecule difference. And I think I'm going to get XSP-H as well just in case... My list is ever changing and shifting around. I just want to buy the whole damn store okay!? Click image for larger version

Name:	yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	222
Size:	821 Bytes
ID:	82100

Comment

• This thread makes me rearrange my shopping cart so many times lol

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                                Vicki Lee commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Lol same! ????????????

• Originally posted by lordhien View Post
                              This thread makes me rearrange my shopping cart so many times lol
                              I know just how you feel
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

• I can't wait til I get my products, test em out, and create my own top 5 list

Comment

I can't wait til I get my products, test em out, and create my own top 5 list
                                  Im exited for you vicki
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Im exited for you vicki

Comment

• Yup that's how it works
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I can't wait til I get my products, test em out, and create my own top 5 list
                                        Looking forward to know your top 5.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X