yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

On top of my head, either mix PXS mixes in combo or another mix from other vendor entirely which may be not appropriate to name in this thread.
    Okay dokey
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• bliss
      xr32
      celebrity4w
      xist4w
      xs189
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Originally posted by lafemme View Post
        bliss
        xr32
        celebrity4w
        xist4w
        xs189
        Great list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Great list.
          Why, thank you.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

bliss
            xr32
            celebrity4w
            xist4w
            xs189
            Nice. I believe bliss is going to be my next purchase
            Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Nice. I believe bliss is going to be my next purchase
              I was pleasantly surprised by the selfies I experienced when wearing it. Bliss is a great product.

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised by the selfies I experienced when wearing it. Bliss is a great product.
                So I hear. Did it give you the happy mood selfies like I read about?
                Pheromone XS

Comment

So I hear. Did it give you the happy mood selfies like I read about?
                  It made me feel like I had not a single care in the world, so much so that I felt little need to even look at the light or at incoming traffic when crossing the street.

I remember applying bliss after someone upset me, and few minutes later I forgot that I was even peeved.

Comment

It made me feel like I had not a single care in the world, so much so that I felt little need to even look at the light or at incoming traffic when crossing the street.

I remember applying bliss after someone upset me, and few minutes later I forgot that I was even peeved.
                    That's a strong reaction did you use oil or spray?

Pheromone XS

Comment

That's a strong reaction did you use oil or spray?
                      Spray! I only use sprays when it comes to pheromonexs.

Comment

Spray! I only use sprays when it comes to pheromonexs.
                        So there a reason?
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

So there a reason?
                          Sure, I read that for the oils to be effective, the target must be close to the pheromone wearer, and I do not typically allow people to get very close to me.
                          If I do let someone to get close, it's because there's an intimate relationship had; and I've yet to feel the need to wear pheros around
                          those whom I'm intimate with.

Comment

Sure, I read that for the oils to be effective, the target must be close to the pheromone wearer, and I do not typically allow people to get very close to me.
                            If I do let someone to get close, it's because there's an intimate relationship had; and I've yet to feel the need to wear pheros around
                            those whom I'm intimate with.
                            I see. But usually oils will work up to 8 feet. And can be stronger.
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

I see. But usually oils will work up to 8 feet. And can be stronger.
                              Oh, I didn't know that! I used oils from another company and they didn't work well on me, and I assumed that the reason behind that, was because they had little throw. Thanks. I figured that with oil, one would essentially have to be "all up on me" to hit with my poison. lol

Comment

Why, thank you.
                                Still haven't opened my bottle of Bliss but it is on a lot of members' top 5 here. How does XSR32 work for you?

Comment

Oh, I didn't know that! I used oils from another company and they didn't work well on me, and I assumed that the reason behind that, was because they had little throw. Thanks. I figured that with oil, one would essentially have to be "all up on me" to hit with my poison. lol
                                  That's the misconception
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

bliss
                                    xr32
                                    celebrity4w
                                    xist4w
                                    xs189
                                    xsr32?! What do you like about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isis View Post

xsr32?! What do you like about it?
                                      Hi dear,

I've worn it maybe less than 5 times and I have to say that I love the buzz it gives me. I feel like a turbo powered woman while wearing it. Definitely not something I'd wear when operating heavy machinery. It's a feeling that I can liken to speed; although I've never tried that drug; it's similar to what I imagine it to be. Aside from the boost, it makes me careless, forgetful, and adds on an idgaf quality to my essence. Oh and it enhanced my senses. Music with the bass sounded incredible when I wore xsr32.

Comment

• Isis
                                        Isis commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        How fantastic! I'll have to try it solo sometime

• lafemme
                                        lafemme commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Yes! Pls do. I use a dosage of 6mcg

Hi dear,

I've worn it maybe less than 5 times and I have to say that I love the buzz it gives me. I feel like a turbo powered woman while wearing it. Definitely not something I'd wear when operating heavy machinery. It's a feeling that I can liken to speed; although I've never tried that drug; it's similar to what I imagine it to be. Aside from the boost, it makes me careless, forgetful, and adds on an idgaf quality to my essence. Oh and it enhanced my senses. Music with the bass sounded incredible when I wore xsr32.
                                      That's quite the strong reaction
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• For me xsr32 always gives me selfies. I don't get a turbo effect but focus and attention are greatly increased. Sometimes I use it just by itself if I'm delving into research that is quite technical and complicated.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X