Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • in no particular order:

    -wolf
    -xist
    -sob
    -nude
    -dirty primitive

    Comment


    • Originally posted by hombre View Post
      in no particular order:

      -wolf
      -xist
      -sob
      -nude
      -dirty primitive
      Nice list i like many of those mixes
      Pheromone XS:
      Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, XSP96
      Liquid Alchemy Labs:
      Oil: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae
      Alpha Dreams:
      Spray: Alfa Maschio
      Pheromone Treasures:
      Oil: Latina, Swoon

      Comment


      • As of now:
        psel
        celebrity
        tease
        bliss
        loveboat

        Comment


        • Originally posted by hombre View Post
          in no particular order:

          -wolf
          -xist
          -sob
          -nude
          -dirty primitive
          I thought this thread is only for PXS top 5.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

            I thought this thread is only for PXS top 5.
            Oh true he broke the rules!!
            Pheromone XS:
            Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, XSP96
            Liquid Alchemy Labs:
            Oil: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae
            Alpha Dreams:
            Spray: Alfa Maschio
            Pheromone Treasures:
            Oil: Latina, Swoon

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Primross View Post

              Oh true he broke the rules!!
              haha i didnt saw any rules.

              unfortunately i only have 5 pheros from pxs, and thats including A1.
              i really love this company, my next order will be connections, another xist and another sob.
              i also want to test celebrity and evolve next.

              i will say that xist have a special place in my heart, it had a significant role in the best experience i ever had in my life.
              when i think about xist i think about love.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by hombre View Post
                haha i didnt saw any rules.

                unfortunately i only have 5 pheros from pxs, and thats including A1.
                i really love this company, my next order will be connections, another xist and another sob.
                i also want to test celebrity and evolve next.

                i will say that xist have a special place in my heart, it had a significant role in the best experience i ever had in my life.
                when i think about xist i think about love.
                Do tell your love adventure of Xist.

                Comment


                • You can always do a second list of psx only
                  Pheromone XS:
                  Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, XSP96
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                  Oil: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae
                  Alpha Dreams:
                  Spray: Alfa Maschio
                  Pheromone Treasures:
                  Oil: Latina, Swoon

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

                    Do tell your love adventure of Xist.
                    i will when ill start my journal.

                    but in short, met a girl at a festival and ended up being almost the entire trip with her.
                    every time i had xist on, we connected more and more and spilled everything about ourself.
                    imagine the vibe you have in a hippie music festival in nature, meeting an amazing woman and then add xist to that.
                    happy days

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by hombre View Post

                      i will when ill start my journal.

                      but in short, met a girl at a festival and ended up being almost the entire trip with her.
                      every time i had xist on, we connected more and more and spilled everything about ourself.
                      imagine the vibe you have in a hippie music festival in nature, meeting an amazing woman and then add xist to that.
                      happy days
                      That's nice. We all agree Xist is a wonderful bonding/relationship product.

                      Comment


                      • Yup my favorite product
                        Pheromone XS:
                        Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, XSP96
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                        Oil: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae
                        Alpha Dreams:
                        Spray: Alfa Maschio
                        Pheromone Treasures:
                        Oil: Latina, Swoon

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Primross View Post
                          Yup my favorite product
                          But you don't have love in your heart. How could Xist be your fav?

                          Comment


                          • As my collection of PXS is getting larger, my new top 5 in no particular order.

                            SOB - women seems to like this on me. I also get confidence selfie.
                            Xist - great in any combo with SOB toning it down for Asians.
                            Connections - truth serum. People spills out their secrets I shouldn't have known.
                            Vibe - gives me an amplifier of my own sig/aura. People seem to want to talk with me.
                            XS193 Boyfriend - I got fast imprinting with this. It could be a great opener to Xist.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post


                              XS193 Boyfriend - I got fast imprinting with this. It could be a great opener to Xist.
                              Can you further expand on that statement?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

                                Can you further expand on that statement?
                                I have reported this in XS193 thread by Xcc. Post #274.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

                                  But you don't have love in your heart. How could Xist be your fav?
                                  Cause other people do lol
                                  Pheromone XS:
                                  Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, XSP96
                                  Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                                  Oil: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae
                                  Alpha Dreams:
                                  Spray: Alfa Maschio
                                  Pheromone Treasures:
                                  Oil: Latina, Swoon

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Primross View Post

                                    Cause other people do lol
                                    Heartless monster. Make girls love you and you don’t love them back, lol.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                      As my collection of PXS is getting larger, my new top 5 in no particular order.

                                      SOB - women seems to like this on me. I also get confidence selfie.
                                      Xist - great in any combo with SOB toning it down for Asians.
                                      Connections - truth serum. People spills out their secrets I shouldn't have known.
                                      Vibe - gives me an amplifier of my own sig/aura. People seem to want to talk with me.
                                      XS193 Boyfriend - I got fast imprinting with this. It could be a great opener to Xist.
                                      Sounds like SOB and VIBE would match?

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

                                        Heartless monster. Make girls love you and you don’t love them back, lol.
                                        Hahaha pretty much but yeah I know it sounds bad but it isn't
                                        Pheromone XS:
                                        Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, XSP96
                                        Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                                        Oil: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae
                                        Alpha Dreams:
                                        Spray: Alfa Maschio
                                        Pheromone Treasures:
                                        Oil: Latina, Swoon

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

                                          Sounds like SOB and VIBE would match?
                                          I was just the king this earlier today!! I tried the famous bliss/sob combo but it wasn't for me so I had vibe that works better than bliss for me and I thought they would work together well..
                                          Pheromone XS:
                                          Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, XSP96
                                          Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                                          Oil: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae
                                          Alpha Dreams:
                                          Spray: Alfa Maschio
                                          Pheromone Treasures:
                                          Oil: Latina, Swoon

                                          Comment

                                          Ad down

                                          Collapse

                                          Working...
                                          X