yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity is akin to AD MX135? OMG I love that stuff! It was a musician magnet for me. I think I have a sample of that. I need to invite it out to play.
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there another musician groupie here?

• Ladyofthewoods
      Ladyofthewoods commented
      Editing a comment
      Guilty as charged! Actually I've always attracted friends that are musicians.

I'm still pretty new but I got some favorites right now.

1. Ascend( I am just loving the self effects and respect I get from guys and girls.)
    2. Bliss (Happy mood and always wanting to be social.)
    3. Cohesion( People around me feel more at ease and would offering a lot hugs to me. I also get into more playful fights with my female friends.)
    4. Celebrity( Another nice self effects. I haven't fully test it but when it works, I feel like a star.)
    5. Xist( 100% still testing it. When I don't wear it, I can see the difference with my interactions.)

From samples I have tried Taboo, Love Boat, Vibe, and connections. Connections I like what I have seen so far as the rest I didn't see anything for the few days I try them. Though I may want to try Taboo again because of some post I read earlier today about how it puts more focus on you. I didn't think of it like that.

Comment

Darthliam5 Nice list. I love Connections. The truth serum or people spill out secrets work every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Darthliam5 View Post
        I'm still pretty new but I got some favorites right now.

1. Ascend( I am just loving the self effects and respect I get from guys and girls.)
        2. Bliss (Happy mood and always wanting to be social.)
        3. Cohesion( People around me feel more at ease and would offering a lot hugs to me. I also get into more playful fights with my female friends.)
        4. Celebrity( Another nice self effects. I haven't fully test it but when it works, I feel like a star.)
        5. Xist( 100% still testing it. When I don't wear it, I can see the difference with my interactions.)

From samples I have tried Taboo, Love Boat, Vibe, and connections. Connections I like what I have seen so far as the rest I didn't see anything for the few days I try them. Though I may want to try Taboo again because of some post I read earlier today about how it puts more focus on you. I didn't think of it like that.
        Great list brotha
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
          Celebrity is akin to AD MX135? OMG I love that stuff! It was a musician magnet for me. I think I have a sample of that. I need to invite it out to play.
          Yes, celebrity for women. It's kind of like MX135 but a bigger attention grabber, more social and doesn't have as much femininity. You can probably add some TAH to feminize it if you have any. Or est. Or xsp-H

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
            Darthliam5 Nice list. I love Connections. The truth serum or people spill out secrets work every time.
            Want to try connections one day.
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Want to try connections one day.
              The only social phero I can count on.

Comment

The only social phero I can count on.
                It's that good?
                Pheromone XS

Comment

It's that good?
                  It's truth serum. People spill out their secrets that you shouldn't have known.

Comment

I can see that coming in handy for non dating things
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

I can see that coming in handy for non dating things
                      It's great in one on one date though. Besides the truth serum, your target will feel closer connections between the two of you. That's why they spill out their secrets because they trust you.

Comment

It's great in one on one date though. Besides the truth serum, your target will feel closer connections between the two of you. That's why they spill out their secrets because they trust you.
                        Yeah that's very true. Im not much of a date so I forget these things
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Yeah that's very true. Im not much of a date so I forget these things
                          It can still be good in a gathering. People want to let you know their dark secrets.

Comment

I loved using Celebrity. I called it "local Celebrity" because people treated me like I was a famous anchor man on our local news, or the most popular DJ in town.

As for Connections, I never saw it do any of the true serum effects. And, I never saw it do much of anything. I've only tried the spray. I will try the oil in the future. Sometimes oils work better for me than sprays, for unknown reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                              I loved using Celebrity. I called it "local Celebrity" because people treated me like I was a famous anchor man on our local news, or the most popular DJ in town.

As for Connections, I never saw it do any of the true serum effects. And, I never saw it do much of anything. I've only tried the spray. I will try the oil in the future. Sometimes oils work better for me than sprays, for unknown reasons.
                              thats cool I want to try celebrity one day. Love the effects you discribe did you find it good in bars?
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I don't go to bars much. I used it in my everyday life. It was a fairly good everyday wear, and definitely great for parties.

If you frequent bars, I would encourage you to consider using a spike of androstenone or a high androstenone formula (like Evolve) with what you wear... because... it has been shown that often women go to bars when they are ovulating or approaching ovulation... and when they are in that area of their cycle, they tend to LOVE androstenone.

The downside is that some men may react negatively to high levels of androstenone. As in verbally or physically aggressive. Fortunately I've never had that happen to me, and PXS products such as Evolve are very well balanced (which likely decreases the chances of such negative reactions).

Comment

Primross I don't go to bars much. I used it in my everyday life. It was a fairly good everyday wear, and definitely great for parties.

If you frequent bars, I would encourage you to consider using a spike of androstenone or a high androstenone formula (like Evolve) with what you wear... because... it has been shown that often women go to bars when they are ovulating or approaching ovulation... and when they are in that area of their cycle, they tend to LOVE androstenone.

The downside is that some men may react negatively to high levels of androstenone. As in verbally or physically aggressive. Fortunately I've never had that happen to me, and PXS products such as Evolve are very well balanced (which likely decreases the chances of such negative reactions).
                                  Yes evolve and p96 was my first bar combo and I got a lot of sucsess. I have been trying sob instead recently to see how it works diffrently so far I'm happy with both.
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

I have Celebrity too and I like it.

I have Connections in spray while most of my collection are in oil.

Comment

I have Celebrity too and I like it.

I have Connections in spray while most of my collection are in oil.
                                      What did you like about celebrity
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross As for SOB, I think some people combine it with Bliss or Flirt to take the edge off it. Might want to search around the forums to see what people were combining with SOB.

Also there is a bit of a warning about SOB. Some people have reported that the women it may attract, may not be the type of women you'd want to see longer-term, or as a girlfriend. Check around the forum a bit, and there is an article at houseofpheromones on it, too.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X