yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Great list. I can see Xist is always in anyone list.
    Xsist is a phemoninal.bled!
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Xcc I have Naked Gun in sample but only like 1ml of it. Won't be able to test it fully so I stashed it waiting for the best opportunity. Do you find it great?

Comment

Bloodburn I would say "yes".

Ok guys, inquiring minds want to know... What is this?? Who has it?? Any reports yet?? details!! Inquiring yet mischievous minds want to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          But does it do like the product description says? Targets wanting to strip naked, lol.

Comment

Bloodburn There have been some posts of that happening, but maybe not in the ways you think.

I've not seen a report where women randomly start taking off their clothes when having casual conversation in a public place. But there is one post I remember about a man's significant other taking off her shirt during sex (she normally left her shirt on during sex).

Also women will comment about how they are "feeling warm" when it is not warm at all.

XSteveO ... would you be willing to comment further?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
              Bloodburn There have been some posts of that happening, but maybe not in the ways you think.

I've not seen a report where women randomly start taking off their clothes when having casual conversation in a public place. But there is one post I remember about a man's significant other taking off her shirt during sex (she normally left her shirt on during sex).

Also women will comment about how they are "feeling warm" when it is not warm at all.

XSteveO ... would you be willing to comment further?
              I saw that post too. We have to be reasonable about the results
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Xcc No, I didn't mean like taking off clothes in public but the situation where targets seem to want to take their clothes off better than without the Naked Gun and when they're alone with you in a room.

Comment

Bloodburn You got the general idea. I've not noticed the clothes removal feature, but I have noticed the formula seems to be very appealing and sexual to women.

Comment

Primross Exactly. This "taking off clothes when they normally wouldn't" is ambiguous and leaves much to the imagination. Therefore, clarification is important.

Comment

Xcc There are stable sexual products like Evolve, SOB, Domination. Would you say Naked Gun is just another sexual if it cannot do what it suppose to do "exposed person want to be naked"?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                        Xcc There are stable sexual products like Evolve, SOB, Domination. Would you say Naked Gun is just another sexual if it cannot do what it suppose to do "exposed person want to be naked"?
                        Great question I would be intrintere to know the answer also
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross Bloodburn Yes, it is definitely sexual. It has been awhile since I used it solo, but from what I saw it does get women aroused.

Women can get aroused in different ways. Each sexual one works a bit differently.

What I think is:

Evolve is sexually arousing and somewhat alpha.

SOB is sexually arousing and VERY alpha.

Domination is very masculine (and therefore, arousing).

Comment

I've been testing Evolve oil for quite some time but still don't get it. It's either my targets don't feel sexual at all or they're hiding it too well.

Comment

Bloodburn You are in Thailand? I would guess Asian women try to hide it. Also they might be aroused and not know it. It's somewhat common for women to be sexually aroused and not know they are.

Here in the USA, I find it easy to spot signs of arousal such as dilated pupils.

If she's white, blushing is easy to spot, too.

What signs of arousal might you be looking for?

Comment

Xcc Dreamy eyes, dilated pupils (which I still can't detect clearly), crossing legs, heavier breathing.

Comment

Bloodburn Good list. I got your attention to send you the "hit list"... I put the link in another post.

Comment

Xcc Yes, I read that list long ago. The only one I don't count myself is hair twirl because Asian girls tend to do that a lot.

Comment

Hair twirl is a hot and miss look for preening that's always a positive sign
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

1 Babe - fun attention grabber, playful flirt and conducive to gifts
                                        2 Love Boat - makes people happy, friendly, interactive and interested
                                        3 Xist4w - like an undercurrent of quiet attraction, goes with any combo so far...
                                        4 PSEL - ROAWER in a bottle, sexy, feisty, dominant and lusty. Great for sex! Add some xsp75 and asp83 = BOOM! ^_~
                                        5 Engage - fantastic social! Great for creating interaction effortlessly.

Just some favorites and not necessarily in that order
                                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                          1 Babe - fun attention grabber, playful flirt and conducive to gifts
                                          2 Love Boat - makes people happy, friendly, interactive and interested
                                          3 Xist4w - like an undercurrent of quiet attraction, goes with any combo so far...
                                          4 PSEL - ROAWER in a bottle, sexy, feisty, dominant and lusty. Great for sex! Add some xsp75 and asp83 = BOOM! ^_~
                                          5 Engage - fantastic social! Great for creating interaction effortlessly.

Just some favorites and not necessarily in that order
                                          Love boat makes the list again...
                                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X