yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS146 Naked Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS146 Naked Gun

Ok guys, inquiring minds want to know...

What is this?? Who has it?? Any reports yet??

details!! Inquiring yet mischievous minds want to know!

Naked + Gun. Hmmmmmm. I'm curious too. Setting up camp here to wait for reply
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Somebody's got the stuff. I went to the store and it was out of stock

Comment

Either that, or it's not exactly released yet. I was hoping to pick it up with last week's order.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Well, I knew I saw something of it and for some reason I totally overlooked it every time I tried to find why it wasn't in stock. There was a "Coming Soon" right before the description paragraph.

It's in stock now!
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Lol I feel like such a moron for not seeing that

Comment

kingtut savage fdesa12 elvin.tan77 2000GT I just ordered some.

Comment

• elvin.tan77
                elvin.tan77 commented
                Editing a comment
                Let us know how it turns out. If there's any undressing involved, I'm gonna wear this to the Yoga Class hahahaha.

I'm very curious to see what sort of reporting you come back with on this one, Xcc. I'd love to grab some but I'm not exactly dating at the moment so, don't want to buy it and have it sit around for a while not being used. Better to be in the hands of those that can make more immediate use of it

Comment

• 2000GT
                2000GT commented
                Editing a comment
                Also doesn't help that I'm piss ass broke right now. Spent all my cash on new camera gear. Bloody expensive hobby...

• kingtut savage
                kingtut savage commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm broke as hell too at the moment. I'll be up in 2 weeks tho. Smh I'm going to miss the sale

• elvin.tan77
                elvin.tan77 commented
                Editing a comment
                ugh. When's pay day coming?

elvin.tan77 Maybe I should hold off on reporting for awhile so you all can catch up because I don't want you getting all jealous... or maybe I do.

Comment

• elvin.tan77
                elvin.tan77 commented
                Editing a comment
                Now you're just showing off lol

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                lol you out eviled the evil tan , lol

Ok. This fella has got a minute amount of cops in it me think.
              PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
                Ok. This fella has got a minute amount of cops in it me think.
                details?? Don't leave us hanging

Comment

This is a wonderful little discovery. I think idle should install some sort of voice note so busy persons can just send a recording of their findings and reports.

Ahem! I am here now, demanding he give us some info and he doesn't want to piss me off because I lead from the feet.

Comment

KateD Now you are good at sweetly demanding what you want. I think that Kated is the past tense of Kate, which would mean Kate is a verb. I wonder what the verb "Kate" means.

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol,I don't know.You tell me

• elvin.tan77
                      elvin.tan77 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Getting kicked by Kate = Kated

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

details?? Don't leave us hanging
                    Took it for a spin just now, 1 spray to the neck and 1 spray to the wrist.. A girl runner was having some leg pain issue. Was helping her to trouble shoot to find out what's going on. There was a possibility that massage may be needed so I brought my massage oil along too. After a bit of prodding, stretching and range of movement test, I asked her to lie down so that I can try to see if there was any sort of knots that would have contributed to her soreness. She was a little reluctant at first but after just a while, she did lie down and guide me to the ache point. Turns out it's very close to the labia. After some light stroke she says she feels good and I just continue for about 5 to 10 minutes. Massage her hamstring area to relieve some other pain point.

Was also giving her some tips on how to do some stretching and some self trigger point massage after that. All the while, it was Panty Shot galore as she's wearing a short. She didn't bother to adjust or cover up. In fact she seems to not mind at all. I'm sure she's caught me looking a few times but she didn't seem to call me out on it.

Could I have escalated this to something more? I could. She's a shy girl and being an Eastern Asian, they tend to be a bit more conservative. Letting me touch so close to her labia and enjoying herself, I could have easily raise the stimulation level and get her aroused. Why didn't I? Well I dunno whether I wanna complicate things. Its a possibility that I can mark on her.

Also, she was complaining that she feels hot when it wasn't. This is what caught my attention. More testing required. Definitely dis-inhibitor and seems to act pretty fast.

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am totally digging the fact that you carry your massage oil around. you never told me you were a playa like that. You should not keep those kind of things from your friends

• elvin.tan77
                      elvin.tan77 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm a Wolf in sheeps clothing KateD

• Psylocybin
                      Psylocybin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dude If you're a therapist that's bloody amazing for testing! You get extended periods of contact, free kino... the works.

Well the feeling hot part seems to play into what 146 is designed to do, but I'd also attribute that possibly being due to the closeness of where you were working her strained muscles. It's an interesting first start, so keep on reporting. By any chance, are you dating anyone or any female friends that you can test on? My guess is that this would work best around female friends, particularly ones that the wearer is intimate with, but I'd still be curious to see how it works with platonic friends.

Comment

• elvin.tan77
                      elvin.tan77 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, this runner is a platonic friend. The weird part is she says she's feeling hot while I'm still having dinner lol. And she's wearing sleeveless with a light shirt and shorts. The place ain't hot.

Naked Gun for Men This blend is a GIANT among pheromone blends. Originally designed as a custom order, we finally got approval from the community member who wants to stay anonymous to share the blend. With over 15 molecules this blend is designed so that the exposed person wants to be naked.

This blend is a GIANT among pheromone blends. Originally designed as a custom order, we finally got approval from the community member who wants to stay anonymous to share the blend. With over 15 molecules this blend is designed so that the exposed person wants to be naked. They feel that clothes are a hinderance and get very hot in them. Many test subjects even reported the blend made them sexually excited, which is why they wanted to remove their clothing

TECHNICAL DATA

Each "XS146 Naked Gun" for Men bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in atomizer containing: AndrostENONE, AndrosteRONE, Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, AndrostANONE (with over 10 additional pheromone molecules designed to create a response that the exposed person wants to be Naked in the wearer's presence. This blend is a GIANT among blends), Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
                    Last edited by Xcc; 07-28-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She ditched her boyfriend.You could have gotten punched, burrito man.I hope you can fight, lol

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am really looking forward to try this.

elvin.tan77 So you carry around massage oil just in case? You are prepared! Now, in all fairness was that massage oil spiked with mones?

Now about your observations... I'd be thinking it's quite possible there is a disinhibitor in there given how easily that woman at the grocery story was talking with me.

In terms of the "acting fast part"... YES! Definitely!

Comment

• elvin.tan77
                      elvin.tan77 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Didn't use the massage oil in the end.

KateD

Kate:

verb

1) to receive above average customer service in the form of extra goodies and upgrades.

Example: I was just Kated an extra bottle of Evolve and 5 bags of Pop Rocks.

2) to do something for Kate that she wanted done and you feel good about it and think it was your idea to do it

Example: I just Kated her lunch because she was telling me how she was hungry even after eating her lunch she brought from home.

Another example: I'm so happy I was KateD into joining this forum after she brought it up several times in a way that made it sound like I was inevitably going to join anyway.

First known usage: her birthday.

Country of origin: where ever she was born.

Conclusion: You were born to sell, KateD with a charisma unlike any other.

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Awwwwwwww! All this in public makes me feel super shy and naked.

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                    Well the feeling hot part seems to play into what 146 is designed to do, but I'd also attribute that possibly being due to the closeness of where you were working her strained muscles. It's an interesting first start, so keep on reporting. By any chance, are you dating anyone or any female friends that you can test on? My guess is that this would work best around female friends, particularly ones that the wearer is intimate with, but I'd still be curious to see how it works with platonic friends.
                    The babes ain't free at the moment. Will try and get a date and see what I can report back. Closest date is 2 weeks away I'd say. So far as I can tell, there's the comfort element that allows me to touch part of her that's quite intimate. I was doing a lot of touching on thigh and etc and she does not seem to mind at all.

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      what you mean the babes aren't free??????? am lost

• elvin.tan77
                      elvin.tan77 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Haha. The girls that I'm trying to get a date with.

Well, for what it's worth, I was talking to Steve last night and he said he was seeing situations where women would get naked or start stripping off clothes in situations where you wouldn't normally see it, so I think my theory, while still has some logic to it, should be taken with a grain of salt until we get a better idea as to what it does.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X