yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil vs Spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genius I need to try something similar
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
      I'm thinking of buying a certain product in Oil. I'm thinking less silage but longer lasting, correct? Also, if I use an oil inside in the winter I should get good results because of heated house and normal body temp, right?
      I'm going to link you to these old posts that have some of the information I think you're looking for. It should help you formulate your own answers as well for any other future related questions.

Newbie here: Be kind ;) I have bought BCE spray but after reading some posts, it got me thinking why would someone get oil instead of spray? I have zero

To directly answer your question: as long as the temperature is standard room temperature (20-25 deg C; 70-78 deg F) give or take some degrees, oil will diffuse fine. It will diffuse relatively faster the warmer the temperature and/or the app point. If you're trying to hit as many people as possible and do not mind that people may not know who it's coming from, sprays can work fine. Oils typically will hit harder and yet more naturally because of the smaller mone cloud (which also reduces cloud stealing so people will more likely know it's you with that signature)

somechick99 did you spray directly on the oil application? If so, that may be the problem as the alcohol in the spray will cause the mones in the oils to diffuse waaaay too fast and may be the equivalent of 3 sprays or even higher.

If you did not spray right on top of the oil app point, then it's likely that 1 spray happens to be both your sweet spot and your max threshold. Have you tried spreading 1 drop oil across your chest or stomach, and 1 spray split between wrists?
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

I'm going to link you to these old posts that have some of the information I think you're looking for. It should help you formulate your own answers as well for any other future related questions.

Newbie here: Be kind ;) I have bought BCE spray but after reading some posts, it got me thinking why would someone get oil instead of spray? I have zero

To directly answer your question: as long as the temperature is standard room temperature (20-25 deg C; 70-78 deg F) give or take some degrees, oil will diffuse fine. It will diffuse relatively faster the warmer the temperature and/or the app point. If you're trying to hit as many people as possible and do not mind that people may not know who it's coming from, sprays can work fine. Oils typically will hit harder and yet more naturally because of the smaller mone cloud (which also reduces cloud stealing so people will more likely know it's you with that signature)

somechick99 did you spray directly on the oil application? If so, that may be the problem as the alcohol in the spray will cause the mones in the oils to diffuse waaaay too fast and may be the equivalent of 3 sprays or even higher.

If you did not spray right on top of the oil app point, then it's likely that 1 spray happens to be both your sweet spot and your max threshold. Have you tried spreading 1 drop oil across your chest or stomach, and 1 spray split between wrists?
        Thanks for pointing this out - I did spray directly over the oil application point. That would definitely explain the problem! I won't make that mistake again.
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

Thanks for pointing this out - I did spray directly over the oil application point. That would definitely explain the problem! I won't make that mistake again.
          No problem (^_^). Same idea goes with perfume. Spray perfume first and let dry, then apply oil over it. OR just keep the oil and alcohol/sprays separate. Don't spray the mone and let dry and then apply oil on top. That just defeats the point of the spray because the oil will trap it back down on your skin.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I see some pheromone shampoos/bodywash and massage oils too.
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Question: I was doing some research and most so called experts recommend that spray is better for nightlife. I was curious to get advice from you guys to see what you think
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Out in a bar/club situation, I always go with sprays, with the exception of the cops, covered well with a distinctive perfume. I do not want to wear what everyone else thinks is the greatest of the moment. I always wondered if that would skew the results.
                My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Out in a bar/club situation, I always go with sprays, with the exception of the cops, covered well with a distinctive perfume. I do not want to wear what everyone else thinks is the greatest of the moment. I always wondered if that would skew the results.
                  Thanks I feel like I have had better results with sprays also. Glad to know you agree. Can I ask why you don't wear cops to the bar? I have had success with sob in the past
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

I do wear cops to the bar, but I use oil based. I meant that the exception was that cops was oil.
                    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I do wear cops to the bar, but I use oil based. I meant that the exception was that cops was oil.
                      Gotcha you use desire me?
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Yes. I used to use Essence of Woman from LoveScent (I think). However, I can't find that anymore.

Comment

Yay! I just ordered "Desire Me" in Oil!
                          How do you like it comared to the spray?
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

How do you like it comared to the spray?
                            Is that the copulins?
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Is that the copulins?
                              Yes, I ask what difference they see in the spray vs the oil.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yes, I ask what difference they see in the spray vs the oil.
                                Yeah that's an interesting question as cops arnt technically pheromones so they could act much different.
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Ildergreier - I like the oil better. I find it to be easier to add to things, like perfumed body lotion (to help cover the stank). I only use it around the DH anyway and I like that he has to get close, then closer, and then closer still!

Comment

Ildergreier - I like the oil better. I find it to be easier to add to things, like perfumed body lotion (to help cover the stank). I only use it around the DH anyway and I like that he has to get close, then closer, and then closer still!
                                    You gotta cover that stank!
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

I find that cops in oil is not that stink compared to spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                      I find that cops in oil is not that stink compared to spray.
                                      Good to know. I have sob and ascend but don't really notice much of a stank
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Sprays hits fast and hard which can confuse people especially if they know you for a while being a certain way, Oils hits slow but when it hits it feels deeper and feels natural to the people you are trying to hit.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X