yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil vs Spray : Why would you choose one or the other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil vs Spray : Why would you choose one or the other?

Newbie here: Be kind

I have bought BCE spray but after reading some posts, it got me thinking why would someone get oil instead of spray?

I have zero knowledge of either but my first instinct to get spray was simply because it's less likely to be messy. i.e Spray on and move on. I'm assuming that oil involves having some sort of dropper and drop it on the target spot then rub it in kind of action - which can lead to oil on fingers etc.

Again, I'm assuming the amount of mones in each are just the same, just the delivery method is different.

Any suggestions would be great.

Actually, the amount of mones in oil is much more per application, ranging from 2-5 times as much, I believe. Its just that the diffusion is slower so it's not as hard hitting as sprays are.

Oils are better suited for those who want to appear naturally with the vibe the mone gives off. Sprays tend to react faster, but at some point and to some people, it can raise a red flag that something about you is off. Someone once commented that sprays are better for 1st time meetings or meeting people you haven't seen in a long time.

Sprays hit harder, are easier to apply, but don't last as long and aren't great in hot weather (diffuse faster = even shorter lifespan).
    Oils hit slower but last longer, do better in warm/hot weather but not in cold weather. Dispensing the oil can be a pain though as each product seems to have different viscosity, so one will give a drop after some seconds, while another feels like it leaks easily.

Lately, I've found that oils can also be better for the skin. Not too long ago, I sprayed some mones on my neck and felt irritated with dry skin (no surprise, there's alcohol in the spray). Wasn't really nice to feel that irritation for the duration of the mone's life.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Both spray and oil works for me. Just the personality i have i guess, im VERY spontaneous.But as fdesa said the oil is slower to diffuse takes time to hit but when it hits once applied correctly look out,fireworks. The spray works faster but does not last as long especially in hotter in environments.

Comment

Oil-if you live in warm place Florida/LA/Texas etc
        spray-if you live in cold place like Canada

Comment

• jacky18
          jacky18 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I'm based in Melbourne Australia. It's entering winter - so Spray probably a better option
          That said, I'll keep in mind to use oil during our warmer days...(more spending then... )
          Last edited by jacky18; 05-05-2015, 07:13 PM. Reason: Updated my comments.

I personally prefer the oil-based pheromones. It sticks around a lot longer and I don't have to worry about reapplying at all. I often forget I'd had some XS on then the next morning my GF will be all up in my neck taking deep breathes telling me how good I smell.....the rest is not suitable for publication : D
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• jacky18
          jacky18 commented
          Editing a comment
          ooh. I should try that one out.

Would it be crazy to wear both the spray and oil? I'm just tossing things out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Greendragon547 View Post
          Would it be crazy to wear both the spray and oil? I'm just tossing things out there.
          That really depends on what it is you're wearing, and if you really want to. The only ones I would think are easy to test out at the moment are Taboo, Xist, and Cohesion. Most of the time, I hear people wearing 2 drops of each, maybe 3 drops. So for those, I think you could go 1-2 drops, and then 2 sprays max. There's a similar concept employed by another pheromone product called Dunamous Duo by Pheromone Treasures. I don't know how good it is though as I've never tried their products but they explain the principle behind their spray/oil application combo. Would it work with XS products? Dunno.

Obviously, the oils must be kept separate from the sprays when applied. Otherwise you ruin diffusion timing and screw it all up.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Spray one side oil the other side. that is what i use withe evolve combo.

Comment

Originally posted by jit47 View Post
              Oil-if you live in warm place Florida/LA/Texas etc
              spray-if you live in cold place like Canada
              This is the strongest factor I feel when deciding if which is best for you.
              Two other factors I personally run into is what fdesa12 said earlier, with the Alcohol possibly damaging the skin. And lastly, purposely limiting diffusion when appropriate. ex: some people like to limit diffusion of SOB so they use the Oil version because it's easier to control than the Spray.

I actually had multiple bad rashes on my neck because I used Xist too often. I'd reapply at work and feel a bad stinging sensation, but I would go with it because I wanted to have results.
              I went to the dermatologist after a few weeks of these rashes pissing me off. He had to prescribe me a skin steroid to get my skin back to normal... so please, if you have naturally dry skin/weather take care of your skin.

I'm just sitting here looking at my bottle of Cohesion Oil. Used it near daily at work for like 6 months. Having owned it for nearly 2 years now, it don't see much light nowadays I'm afraid.
              Then I start picking up a few sprays like Xist, Crush, and straight A1. All 3 of these (solo'd) produced waaay more results than my Cohesion Oil did during all those months.
              Don't underestimate how important diffusion is.

I work in a cold environment, so using Oils, as I have don't net me much results some yes, but not much. I've had more results overall with sprays. It'd be unfair for me to say Oils don't work as good as Sprays, but that's because I feel I can't use them to their fullest potential due to my conditions of skin type, weather, etc.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X