Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil vs Spray?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

    Good to know. I have sob and ascend but don't really notice much of a stank
    If you have unscented or very light scent like FXS, you can definitely smell the cops in SOB.

    Comment


    • #42
      I use aventus
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: Cohesion
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by Primross View Post
        I use aventus
        I don't know. Sometimes when I use Aventus as a cover, I can still smell cops.

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

          I don't know. Sometimes when I use Aventus as a cover, I can still smell cops.
          I'm the opposite at first spray I don't but as time goes on I smell the p***y.
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: Cohesion
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

          Comment


          • #45
            Isn't that the whole point with SOB? I thought that you become more valuable in the eyes of women if you smell like you just had sex. It's that whole "He must be taken and therefore valuable" thing.
            My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
              Isn't that the whole point with SOB? I thought that you become more valuable in the eyes of women if you smell like you just had sex. It's that whole "He must be taken and therefore valuable" thing.
              It's the point to an extent. It's supposed to work in the background. It doesn't make sense if you go around smelling like a wet labia.
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: Cohesion
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                Isn't that the whole point with SOB? I thought that you become more valuable in the eyes of women if you smell like you just had sex. It's that whole "He must be taken and therefore valuable" thing.
                It doesn’t work like that. A lot of pheromones smell like bad sweat or cat urine. They are supposed to be picked up not by nose but that gland (can’t remember the name). So it works from the background and in the subconscious. Same with cops.

                Comment


                • Ladyofthewoods
                  Ladyofthewoods commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok, but after dry-down you can still smell the cops on you? Because I can't after 15 mins or so. Even without a cover

              • #48
                Ladyofthewoods Some people say that sprays work faster than oils. Maybe. I understand why people say that. However, I've seen oils work very quickly at getting a desired effect. As the most dramatic example, I've seen the reset effect of XiSt oil work in less than 1 minute.

                Comment


                • Ladyofthewoods
                  Ladyofthewoods commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've had that experience also. I once had a literal head-snap right after I walked by someone, with 15 minutes of "My God You Smell Good!"

              • #49
                Originally posted by Primross View Post

                It's the point to an extent. It's supposed to work in the background. It doesn't make sense if you go around smelling like a wet labia.
                Smelling like a wet labia...
                My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

                Comment


                • #50
                  Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post

                  Smelling like a wet labia...
                  glad you found that funny
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: Cohesion
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                  Comment


                  • Ladyofthewoods
                    Ladyofthewoods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes. I had a mental picture or a bid wet labia walking around. It made me laugh!

                • #51
                  Ladyofthewoods I can smell the cops for quite a while on my skin. But when we don't smell something on us doesn't mean others can't smell it. I think it's called olfactory adaptation.

                  Comment


                  • #52
                    Bloodburn Funny enough, there are some people who can't smell them (even though I might be able to smell them quite well).

                    Comment


                    • Ladyofthewoods
                      Ladyofthewoods commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think I may be one of those people. When I first apply I get that slightly fruity cheese odor, but after 15 mins...nothing. The DH doesn't complain that I smell either.

                  • #53
                    I find that if i'm going to be out and about for most of the day that oil is the way to go, so applied at 10am, goes until 9pm, (max effectiveness at 3:30-4pm), then if i'm going out for drinks after work at a bar/club I carry a version of the spray to "top it off";after get home and shower/the next day in case I don't make it home , if you know what I mean hehe!

                    SO back to a few points for the oil; I like it because if I know i'm going to meeting some close friends of mine usually it's loud in a lot of places outside or at a cafe, I simply just get them to talk close to me, kind of in my ear but not quite. Purposefully getting a whift of the oil. This is all based on winter testing with oils. A tip: I've always liked Theater plays and performances, those seats at so close together that I can smell a scent trail and lingers for a bit as i'm getting to my seat. Find a local play and go see it! It's a lot of fun too!
                    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

                    Comment


                    • #54
                      Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
                      I find that if i'm going to be out and about for most of the day that oil is the way to go, so applied at 10am, goes until 9pm, (max effectiveness at 3:30-4pm), then if i'm going out for drinks after work at a bar/club I carry a version of the spray to "top it off";after get home and shower/the next day in case I don't make it home , if you know what I mean hehe!

                      SO back to a few points for the oil; I like it because if I know i'm going to meeting some close friends of mine usually it's loud in a lot of places outside or at a cafe, I simply just get them to talk close to me, kind of in my ear but not quite. Purposefully getting a whift of the oil. This is all based on winter testing with oils. A tip: I've always liked Theater plays and performances, those seats at so close together that I can smell a scent trail and lingers for a bit as i'm getting to my seat. Find a local play and go see it! It's a lot of fun too!
                      Nice tip. If you are that close for such a long time then oils are the locical choice
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: Cohesion
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                      Comment


                      • #55
                        I heard that spray hit faster than oil but oil hit way deeper. But depending on the products though I'm still not sure which one to get for oil or spray

                        Comment


                        • #56
                          Originally posted by lordhien View Post
                          I heard that spray hit faster than oil but oil hit way deeper. But depending on the products though I'm still not sure which one to get for oil or spray
                          I'd say it doesn't hit deeper but more naturally. The hit is more believable and not off putting with your target so they tend to stay in your cloud believing it's their own thought that they find you attractive.

                          Comment


                          • #57
                            Y’all are tempting me with the oils but... Theyre so damn expensive 😫. Sugar daddy where you at?! Lmao, but I guess I’ll build up my spray Arsenal first since there is more variation . 😝
                            PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                            PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                            LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                            Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                            Comment


                            • #58
                              Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                              Y’all are tempting me with the oils but... Theyre so damn expensive 😫. Sugar daddy where you at?! Lmao, but I guess I’ll build up my spray Arsenal first since there is more variation . 😝
                              I prefer spray over oil now. It hits better for me even in this warm climate country of mine.

                              Comment


                              • #59
                                Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

                                I prefer spray over oil now. It hits better for me even in this warm climate country of mine.
                                Really? Well I guess thats kinda reassuring thanks!
                                kiss GIF
                                PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                                PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                                LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                                Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                                Comment


                                • #60
                                  Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

                                  Really? Well I guess thats kinda reassuring thanks!
                                  Yes, go for 30ml if you like any mix.

                                  Comment

                                  Ad down

                                  Collapse

                                  Working...
                                  X