yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connections XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion connections is a great social pheromone! success

Comment

Mix Connections with Xist and watch magic occur.

Comment

Just got myself a bottle of connections. I know i should tesy it solo first, but right now, im on possess, connections, and prowl. Definitely going to be testing prowl solo at school next week. Looks promising

Comment

Based on all I have read here can we say Connections is a great option for consultative work? Life coaching for example, where sharing deep stuff is actually a requirement for a successful session.
          I am also wondering if it could help in a job interview, on candidate side primarily. But maybe even on the HR side as well.
          "For those who have experienced the passion for beauty, the ordinary will no longer appeal."

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

So yeah now you have the answer

Steve's oils are quite a sticky thing.
            anything from 8 to 12 hour goes
            so you experienced Ascend effect for sure. But it looks like you get more when you combine it with connections XS.

It should really mellow the ascend kick and make it more friendly (and more than that... even deeper).

?waiting to hear more on your experiments

@meemee371

wow... well ... hmm how should i say it..

cohesionxs + connectionxs .. wow

to put it simple the correct equesion is

Cohesion xs + Connections xs
            =

(a totally overl attached girlfriend)

But really with cohesion i suggest Bliss or vibe
            Try that combination
            LMFAO that reminds me of my last gf. An impressionable you thing. She was 24, I was 51. She was in total awe of me. Clingy af. I couldn't get rid of her. Seriously it took like 2 months to break up with her.

Comment

Really enjoying people's reports. Classic Bnol hits to be sure.

Comment

I used connections with xist last week. i was with my best friend. typically whenever we hang out, we have a BLAST. laughing at EVERYTHING, reviving old jokes, reminiscing on fun times. But this time while wearing xist and connections, the conversations were serious, thought provoking, and deep. It wasn't even that pleasant. It was borderline stressful to talk about some of the things we discussed.

A day later, I realized what I had done. I had forgotten that connections is better used on my wrists than on my neck XD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X