yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connections XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chitown View Post
    I have found if I use 2 sprays it is key that at least one go to the back of my head or I risk over sharing/saying more than I intended.
    Thanks for sharing this trick! I have to try it with LoveBoat. I really can't stop talking when wearing it, and sharing too much is a known risk. But I do love how it affects other people, so spraying on the back of my head might be the key to not having too much of self effects. I've tried to spray it on my hands to have it as far away from my face as possible but I do articulate with my hands while talking and that does unintentionally create a nice phero cloud for myself to breathe.

Connections is a nice product too btw. I stopped using it on a daily basis after it made few people share some really personal and depressing stuff with me. I can't tell if those people were relieved to be able to speak about things pressing their minds, or if it just meant more painful memories for them. ConnectionsXs is great if used carefully around someone who's not in a bad place though, that usually leads to some interesting and meaningful conversations.

Comment

I have used connections on many occasions now and I personally believe that if you are dating or in a relationship and trying to get to know someone, this product is a must have. I have used this product allot around female friends I thought I knew very well and they kind of things that they told me while out having coffee or lunch has been revealing to say the least. I was able to pry and get them to answer very personal questions and share their most intimate thoughts and feelings. but they revealed allot with me prying too much. I have worn this on dates with my wife and got her to talk about things on her mind and she felt totally at home sharing with no concern whatsoever and told me later that she was happy to be able to share what she has been bottling up inside. a word of caution, you might hear stuff you aren't ready for so be-careful when you decide to open Pandora's box.

when paired with taboo, xist or evolve this give you the perfect setting for adding that extra level of comfort for not only sharing personal information but also comfortable enough to want to get physical under the right settings. Its a must have in your arsenal if you ask me

Comment

Copied from my journal:

Last week I wore ConnectionsXS for 2 days in a row (Mon. & Tues). Both days I had a horrible headache by mid-day and thought it may be caused by the strong smell of the cover used in the mones (Jasmin/vanilla/citrus). so the 3rd day I went mone-free. Out of the 2 days, I felt warm, happy, and comforted from the mone. Not a significant change when applying (full bottle- 2 sprays, with 1 split between back of hands and 1 on neck/shirt), but more of a downshift of energy with a smooth comfortable feel. I had a guy in class tell me I was awesome, I felt more open to others, I didn't go out of my way to make conversation but went out of my way to listen and give proper attention when others spoke. I will need to test this more around a social setting with people I know better to see it's more dramatic effects.

I took a day off of mones (Wed.), no headache. Then the next day (Thurs.) I wore Connections only on the back of my hands, no headache. I had to get paperwork done and run errands, things seemed to go more smoothly and I got help whenever I needed it. I like Connections but I think it would be better mixed/layered to bring out that vibe in other mones. I wanted to solo test first though.

Comment

I have a sample of this to play with now and in the past I have experienced the "oversharing". I've read through the Connections threads and am curious...a number of posts claim 2 sprays is golden but more may be too much of a good thing. I will begin with 1 and then 2, but was wondering if the thoughts of 2 sprays being that happy, not going to the "dark" place has held true for any/all of you? Or if you've found a good buffer to pair with it?

I don't believe I've ever had anything but a sample of Connections in the past either, but now that I have grown my XS collection, it may be one to add to my list

If there is anyone who can elaborate, how does this differ from how Cohesion behaves?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

In my limited experience of Cohesion, I'd say the difference is that Cohesion gives me a chilled out, balanced vibe of calm and peace that just makes everyone very comfortable and content. Connections makes people more actively want to connect with me personally, which for some may include the sharing of dark and forbidden secrets (cue evil laugh here for added drama). Or it may mean they feel so connected to you they dump their problems on you.

However- I have never experienced this effect. I believe that's because I've always worn Connections in combination with more light-hearted socials, and I've usually only worn 1 spray of it at a time (from a 10ml bottle). I've enjoyed pairing Connections with Tease and Flirt at the same time (sometimes with added LB), or with Tease and Bliss, or with Tease, Love Boat and Vibe, or with Flirt, LB and Desire Me Plus. I think if you make it an added accent to your mone signature, rather than the main event, then you'll get the benefit of forging close social connections with others, but the openness will be more upbeat and fun or flirty.

Comment

Cohesion is something I think I could easily wear solo, where Connections, not so much.
              Those are really great combo ideas - lots of variety!
              When I had Connections before I believe I was usually wearing 1 spray Connections no matter what I paired it with, so that it wouldn't be the dominant blend. I'm thinking trialing with 2 sprays would make it's effects more noticeable - but I want to try not to cross that "too much of a good thing" boarder. I may have to trial it solo at 2 sprays just so I can get a feel for it at 2, so I'll know what it's adding - or taking away...

Comment

I've used Connections both at 1 and 2 sprays pretty often in my bottle & a half of it so far.
                imo, 1 is all you need for basic connecting. I've had pretty decent sized Connections hits with just 1 spray, even hours in. Like how a co-worker of mine told me she has no friends and just wishes she had her one best friend back from her childhood (ouch).
                2 for me just lowers the guards a little more, including myself. Idk why, but Connections doesn't really bring up more socializing unless someone starts the conversation first. I think it's because Connections starts causing people to build up these personal emotions within & are just on the brink of sharing all this information once you've opened them up. When I use 2, they're more likely to slip into that "deeper" state of information. I don't really want to live on just deep stories so that is why I just recommend 1 spray, it's enough to bond and imprint very well.
                I think I've tried 3 at one point, but then I asked myself why am I testing 3 sprays of Connections, that's a hella lot of product to be using. Unless someone tells me the password to the bank of america, I don't think I'd ever use that much, most can be achieved with just 1, maybe 2.
                I go through my Connections like water when I constantly spray 2, so I've been trying to limit myself to just 1 spray.

Like that previous example I gave, I merely said "Hey how's it going 'x'? You play that new game that came out?" Which she within 15 seconds turned it into a depressing sad story about her life. It all happened so quick

Then it's weird, because then I use it around other female co-workers, and they take this more lightly as you'd expect the effects of Flirt/A-Nol blends to be doing. I even had one or two times at work where I come back from my break wearing some new Connections & everyone starts getting their "party mood" on and the whole dept. just becomes one big party...odd, but only happens every once in awhile, possibly depends on what I combo it with. It might also have to deal with re-applying Connections.

For my personal taste, I probably could get away with just using Connections solo. It's a bit heavy on the personal details, but I'm the type of guy who can appreciate those effects haha. My go-to combo is just Cohesion+Connections as you may of read elsewhere. I throw a dash of something sexual/status in there just to keep things from getting out of hand at times. Girls do like to vent out to me with this combo all day, so I need to keep it in check so they don't run me over too much haha.
                Funny, just today a co-worker was telling me about how all the women in the dept. come talk to me cause they find me so "chill"

Comment

Originally posted by XyzN View Post
                  I think I've tried 3 at one point, but then I asked myself why am I testing 3 sprays of Connections, that's a hella lot of product to be using. Unless someone tells me the password to the bank of america
                  Hahaha! - Let me know if that ever works...j/k...sort of...

Maybe I need to ask myself a similar question to above, except instead of 3 sprays, more like - if I'm getting positive results with 1, why mess with a good thing? I am curious to find that "in between" that 2 sprays may bring, it would depend n the situation as to whether 2 would be more beneficial that 1. I do like the idea of an imprinting effect. I hadn't really considered that when using my previous sample and will have to keep notes on anything like that I may notice. What a ton of great info - thank you!

Comment

I ordered a bottle of connections xs and Steve sent me a sample of Taboo. For my first time trying XS products, I had one spray of each on my neck. It was the day my sister graduated from college. I was with my family and in-laws (sister's fiance) and had a great time. My baby sister, who's about to be 9 in a week, and I were having a blast at the graduation ceremony, making jokes the whole time and just getting along well. I've recently come off of a heavy 8 year substance addiction, and I'm working on improving my life, so bonding with my little sister was a great experience. I was also much more tolerant of my dad than usual. A few hours later, I went to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in my sister's college town, and I was the first one there.

The scenario: a room, with 5 groups of tables with chairs around the tables. I chose a seat in one of the tables, and as people started trickling in, the people taking a seat at my table were all women, with varying ages (All from a local treatment center). Eventually one other man came and sat down, so it was the two of us, and the rest women.

Before the meeting started, I noticed an older black woman at another table giving me long stares. I made eye contact with her, and smiled and she returned back a seductive smile. At my own table, I notice similar results with women of all ages. When the meeting started, it's customary to ask if anyone's new to the particular meeting, so I introduced myself and stated where I came from. Then I start sharing my experience with my table about the topic, and I noticed a huge difference in the way I communicated. I was able to put sentences together more fluidly than a few months prior (probably due to brain damage), and I had engaged the group's attention. After sharing my part, everyone takes their turns sharing. One 26 yr old mixed girl (black + hispanic?) made eye contact with me while someone else was sharing, so I smiled and she reciprocated.

After the meeting, one girl approached me and told me a bit about her story, we talked, and parted ways. When I went outside, I initiated small talk with the 26 year old, and it seemed like she was eager to know about me. Now, I've been to lots of meetings with pheromones on, but this was the first time I've ever had so many 'hits'. I attribute a good chunk of it to the pheromones, but to be realistic, being from another city probably had something to do with it.

It's important to note that people in treatment centers are usually "thirsty", because the body is starting to detox and as a result hormones go through the roof. But I myself have been to two of them, and have never had hits like this one.

This is my experience with connections XS, i would put it in a journal but I don't have the post count for it, and also I think it would be a great addition to this thread

Comment

I don't usually use this one solo because, well, people can really spill some things that they might later think, "Why the hell did I spill so much personal info?" I'm not one to spread rumors, tales or private info, so there's no concern there, but it can bring out a vulnerability in others that I've had people come back to me and apologize for unloading on me - which of course is fine because I knew my mones were partly to blame. Just be prepared for that stuff, should it happen to you!

HOWEVER this time I wore a boat load of cops with it. Just connections and cops. Wearing LOTS of cops gives me GREAT selfies, puts me in a good mood, makes me REALLY flirty and chatty and I wondered what it could do to the, sometimes, serious nature of ConnectionsXS.

WELL. For ME, I had a great day

3 sprays Connections (1 each to torso, split between wrists and back of neck) plus 3 drops DM oil (1 each to torso, split between forearms in elbow crook, and collarbone).

The reaction from guys was the most surprising. Not sure why it was such a surprise in hind sight but at the time, lots of sweet reactions. Like bashful(?) almost. Maybe too much thinking to be sure NOT to say what they were thinking
                      I didn't experience ANY over sharing today. Had an instance come close but not quite
                      Lots of really nice interactions, people were very complimentary and appreciative. It was definitely a more content/happy vibe than Connections on its own. Not that Connections is a downer on its own or anything, but on me, the extra cops was almost as though I had buffered it with extra a-nol or DHEAS. Really interesting. Interesting enough that I decided I'm going to wear it again today to see if it remains something consistent or not

Comment

I've been using some Connections lately (usually 1 spray to wrists) alongside a bit of Flirt, Fantasy or Tease. I always notice a difference in the way people will interact with me when this is added to the mix. It really makes people feel very comfortable and at ease around me, which is great, as I'm not socially comfortable myself so often emit a somewhat awkward vibe. It gets people talking to me in a more intimate, personal manner- wanting to engage in deeper or longer conversations than is often normal for them. I really like this, as these kind of conversations are much more up my alley than obligatory small talk. Great for work.

Comment

Used connections, have gotten into a conflict with my boss.
                          I am not sure if connections is for me, I dont notice much. ( usually use one or 2 sprays )

Comment

How many sprays did you use? Also, what happened during the conflict? Connections can have a truth serum like effect so it's possible that one of you might have said something that would normally not be said or said more diplomatically.

Comment

• PastelPlushBunny
                              PastelPlushBunny commented
                              Editing a comment
                              2 sprays ( the bottle is almost empty so it doesnt fully spray so I did it twice to be sure, adding up it migh have been one normal spray)
                              I was expected to own up to something that wasnt my problem.

Okay ao basically you are all telling me i shoukd get sonnectiobs with my next order. I have a sample bottle. Pretty sure im going for it though

Comment

Would you pick connections over thinker

Comment

depends on what you want to do with it. If you're looking for something geared towards enhancing your focus, then go with Thinker. If you're looking for something designed to enhance communication with yourself and others, I would go with Connections.

Comment

I think Connections might not work well for me ( and other people ) who are already too honest without pheromones.
                                  I wonder if theres anything that makes you listen more and feel more interested in what others have to say instead of being more talkative yourself.

Comment

well, one thing I can suggest is be mindful of where you're apply the mix. I can be sensitive to Connections as well so what I do is spray it to the back of my neck. This way I'm not getting a direct whiff so it doesn't hit me nearly as hard. Another option would be to try working with Anol and Bnol individually at smaller dosages. This way you can find out what works best for you without getting hit too hard.

Comment

This blurting out things with Connections is interesting to me, and I have a theory that these products affect extroverts in this way much more than introverts. I have never overshared with this stuff, but it makes others engage in ongoing personal discussions with me, and certainly opens them up to sharing (not usually excessively though).

Comment

Connections is definitely my favorite so far. It seems like people really let their guard down with this product and it allows them to relax a little. It's a tension breaker and I noticed it doesn't matter if it is someone you know or not really.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X