yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connections XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections XS

I wanted to try my sample of Connections XS in two settings. One with strangers and one with friends. Today I tried it on strangers and what I found for me is that this caused hovering by females. I've never been orbited as much as I have while wearing this today. The setting was a cafe where all the customers usually order, find a seat, and either wait for the food/drinks to be prepared if it's a to go order or setup to sit for awhile. Today there were multiple instances of girls ordering and then taking laps around the spot I was sitting. Also seemed to cause a little confusion in their minds.

The only other thing I noticed today is that that workers who are normally incredibly nice doing things they haven't done before as in being even nicer. After ordering my drink, usually they call your order out and you have to walk up to the counter to pick it up. Twice today the lady being the counter brought my drink to where I was sitting.

I hope to test this out on friends soon to see what differences it causes compared to their normal reactions.

Connections is a great social boost indeed.

just to ask ware you wearing anything else with it ?

If it was just pure connections it looks like its working even better for you.
    Connection should be about making the guys and girls who are close to you to become even closer.

I think it will work even better when you try it around your friends.

keep us updated how it went

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

• junkyfungus
      junkyfungus commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds good

Idle,

I applied 2 drops of Ascend early and 4 sprays of the Connections sample while I was at the cafe about 6 hours later. I hadn't seen that kind of reaction to Ascend so I attributed it to Connections. Should've mentioned I had both on though.

Comment

Haha spoonki i can totally relate to your experience with connectionxs. I wore connectionxs and cohesionxs(oil) at one spray and one drop respectively. I went to class in college and this girl who sits beside me followed me after class which freaked me out a little bit because i have never seen such reaction using pheromone before. The guy siitting behind me also showed me respect throughout because we were working on a project and he did everything to please me, smiling at my suggestions and giving me his project to take home and check it if he is right.

12+ after my application of the cohesion and connection, i went to shoprite and at the check out the cashiers was touching her hair, smiling at me, preening and trying to look good for me and i wasn't sure what was going on. Now the cashier will be in her 50s with grey hair. The cohesion and connection were both in sultan oud scent. Oud is strong which makes it's reach far. I love sultan oud. This is one of the many awesome experiences i have had with connectionsxs and cohesionxs. spoonki you hit the nail right on the head with connectionxs.

Comment

• kingtut savage
        kingtut savage commented
        Editing a comment
        What does sultans oud amell like. Is it a sweet smell or harsh smell

Originally posted by spoonki View Post
      Idle,

I applied 2 drops of Ascend early and 4 sprays of the Connections sample while I was at the cafe about 6 hours later. I hadn't seen that kind of reaction to Ascend so I attributed it to Connections. Should've mentioned I had both on though.
      So yeah now you have the answer

Steve's oils are quite a sticky thing.
      anything from 8 to 12 hour goes
      so you experienced Ascend effect for sure. But it looks like you get more when you combine it with connections XS.

It should really mellow the ascend kick and make it more friendly (and more than that... even deeper).

?waiting to hear more on your experiments

@meemee371

wow... well ... hmm how should i say it..

cohesionxs + connectionxs .. wow

to put it simple the correct equesion is

Cohesion xs + Connections xs
      =

(a totally overl attached girlfriend)

But really with cohesion i suggest Bliss or vibe
      Try that combination

idle @ socials

Comment

Oh god, that girl gives me the creeps... She's everywhere...!
        Connections always helps me befriend new people, all I have to do is go up to them and start a conversation, and they melt like left out butter. I gotta try this around more women (alongside Cohesion), can't wait to see their reactions!

Comment

Haha
          sorry i didn't want to scare you

as for Cohesion share your story when ready

idle @ socials

Comment

I have been trying vibexs solo for like 3 or 4 outings and i am not sure what it brings to the table. It kinda makes me introspective. In social situations, i talk and feel part of the group in the initial stages but after 3+ hours, i just withdraw and become quiet. Last time at church with vibexs on, most of the guys and gals in my cloud came up to me to have a chat and they were inviting me to go hang out after church. So vibexs in my opinion makes me the guy people wanna hang out with or the cool guy but as the time passes, i am still the cool guy but a little withdrawn. I am still testing vibexs but if anyone can tell me wat to expect from it and share their experiences that will be great. @idle i will try vibexs and cohesionxs.Thanks Flirtxs and cohesion is a good combination btw.

Comment

The 2 times I've used it, a girl I know at work as soon as I began initiating conversation with, began laying down her whole life story. As interesting as it was, things were not of the cheery topic. She delved into about how she couldn't afford good college education, her husband refusing to help pay for said education, having to lower her expectations for a career.
              https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...=3381#post3381 <--if you want to read the whole journal entry.

It all was super interesting and is a very good bonder agent of pheromones. I had to physically pull myself away from her though cause we were talking so much while our other co-workers were working their butts off around us.

p.s. This was about 3 hours into working, so the length of time really is nice, scent was hardly there too, so mones must of still been kickin.
              Last edited by XyzN; 09-18-2013, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I don't think I ever gave instant honestya fair shake but connections I tried a few times and started to learn of its power... it was a guy but just the other day a man was telling me his whole life story like we were best friends!!

Comment

You guys are all silly. I love our community and how its growing. You won't find any drama here. I know I've been absent a bit but I have been setting things up to free up my time so I can actually begin to post more. You'll see me a whole lot more now

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I am going to order connections soon. I got the sample with X113 beta and used it together. My God. I have never gotten so many stares and and weird reactions with anything else. Evolve, S.O.B, or even X113 alone. Connections is nice, but annoying. I don't really like when people give a whole life story...though this could be really useful as a therapist or a job where you need to truly connect to people.

I am really curious to try this out with Xist....or perhaps Evolve...just to see what would happen.

Comment

ConnectionXS is a solid product indeed.
                      I have used it with several "dark" blends like AV, A314 and Alpha7 and it always shines at 1-2 sprays.

Comment

I did Xist and Connections 2/1 this evening. The first bar, the guy's girlfriend gave me a long hug and kissed me on the neck saying I smelled so good. Another girl eyed me up right away. Both were in about 5 feet away from me. A third girl asked me to watch the bathroom for as she went to use it. She could have asked someone else but I was the lucky one here. At another bar, I girl just "knew" she knew who I was. We shook hands and her eyes were quite dilated. I would normally say it was the liquor but she held my hand for at least 60 seconds. Her friend got a bit jealous I think so I included her in the conversation while the original girl was still holding my hand from the initial introduction! Her boyfriend came up and whisked her away shortly thereafter. Oh well. Just proof the stuff works!

Comment

I did Xist and Connections 2/1 this evening. The first bar, the guy's girlfriend gave me a long hug and kissed me on the neck saying I smelled so good. Another girl eyed me up right away. Both were in about 5 feet away from me. A third girl asked me to watch the bathroom for as she went to use it. She could have asked someone else but I was the lucky one here. At another bar, I girl just "knew" she knew who I was. We shook hands and her eyes were quite dilated. I would normally say it was the liquor but she held my hand for at least 60 seconds. Her friend gut a bit jealous I think so I included her in the conversation while the original girl was still holding my hand from the initial introduction! Her boyfriend came up and whisked her away shortly thereafter. Oh well. Just proof the stuff works!

Comment

Wore 2 sprays of Connections alongside a few other mones.
                            Had a familiar female co-worker of mine sharing stories about things for about 30 minutes straight at work. We weren't getting much done, so we eventually had to break the conversation before we got yelled at lol. Second time Connections in a row has had this effect on this same co-worker too, good to know it works.

Also, I had a weird cloudy feeling in the back of my eyes. Not painful, but I felt dull and less energetic then I usually do without Connections or only 1 spray of Connections.

Comment

XyzN, i soloed connections today at 1 spray and had the same cloudy feeling behind the eyes.

Comment

This stuff reminds me of CTTM but better. i haven't had an experience of good conversation like what happened today, well, in a long time. It was work related but it helped generate a good conversation with my client and right now we need that as the sales rep screwed them over so I'm in there for damage control. This will definitely be in my regular arsenal.

Comment

Connections can be some dark and heavy shit. I had strangers tell me personal stuff, a mutual friend tell me about his thoughts and vivid suicide attempts and so on. I mentioned my earlier adventures on PT but I finished my last bottle since my posting hiatus. The combinations I tried dont matter much except one, APi/A314. Besides being called daddy a LOT, I also was confided in on a whole new level. One girl told me she cuts herself and was touched by her dad. Stuff I never wanted to know.

On the flip side with a little eNone I would get hit on like crazy. And by a little I mean a lot. But hey, different strokes for different folks. I woudl encourage others to try the combo, just be ready for your night to be ruined.

Comment

This is an amazing blend and for its purpose hits stronger for me than any competitor blend. This especially seems to hit women hard. Very bonding and sharing type of feeling. I like 2 sprays of connections, often with 1 spray of vibe added. I have found if I use 2 sprays it is key that at least one go to the back of my head or I risk over sharing/saying more than I intended. Overall a great product.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X