yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are you wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babe x2, Xist x1

Been playing with this one a lot over the last couple weeks, lol. I seem to be stumping some of my co-workers (Babe is not something I wear to work often) but in a good way
    Working among so many guys, it seems to be a reminder that, as easy as I am to work with, I'm definitely NOT one of the guys
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Coconut
      Coconut commented
      Editing a comment
      gonna be wearing this week-end on my birthday lol

82? Hmm. Don't think I have that

Comment

I wore Ascend XS today.

This was to experiment with some advice Bobbi got on a thread about Angry Teenagers

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Details!
        What are your thoughts - or too soon to say?

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Too soon to tell although I did note some observations

I think I want to go happy/glamour/sexy sauce tomorrow

Will be putting on;
      x2 Celebrity
      x1 DM (w/a-nol)
      half spray neno (approx 12.5 mcg)
      x1 XSP86

Comment

• Usagi
        Usagi commented
        Editing a comment
        I need some Celebrity!

Never can go wrong with a few sprays of Xist , that's what I wore yesterday (5/26)
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Usagi
        Usagi commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you get any selfies with it?

x2 Cohesion/4w, x2 Limitless

Comment

Couldn’t find a thread for just P96 but I wore one spray to the back of my neck a couple days ago. My friend was very affectionate, much more than usual. Where I usually get one or two kisses, it’s like he couldn’t stop. I wondered what was happening then about a day later it hit me.

Not sure what made me add it to my mix that day but I don’t like too much affection too soon so I probably won’t wear it around him again. Much too softening for my tastes at this stage.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

I need my family chill and relaxed this morning.
        x2 Xist4w to back of neck, x2 Cohesion to neck/chest.
        Covered with Feve Delicieuse

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          x2 Cohesion/4w, x2 Limitless
          was limitless in your pack, not sure i have it
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

was limitless in your pack, not sure i have it
            It's been around for a while. Not sure that there's been much posted on it though

A new blend designed by the famous and esteemed Dancing Joker. Initially this blend showed tremendous progress with attraction, but soon took on an element of Limitless focus and understanding. Perhaps it was this that created that magical spark when interacting with someone special. Whi

Comment

• Usagi
              Usagi commented
              Editing a comment
              I went through an entire sample not knowing it was meant to be a social. I saw the name and ran with it, thinking the selfies were supposed to be like the movie LOL

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              everybody does that But it's a different take on limitless, more open minded than focused. The movie is more like Adderall lol.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, on both counts, lol.
              It's social AND (for me) got people out of their shell. Also helped for thinking outside the box/brainstorming and/or considering many possibilities.

Thanks never heard about it before, on my favourite list!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

1 spray Fairytale. Feeling happy, girly, and giggly. Back of neck applications work consistently well for me, I’ve noticed.

Comment

Since I had good luck with SXD9 and Everybody Loves Me, today I worked on fine tuning that doseage. 1 and 1/2 pumps is a lot but its a gel and releases very slowly. As usual without the Everybody loves me the effects were barely noticeable. Several times now though I have become very horny 12 hours after application. It Seems consistent. All LAL's Gels do that around 12 hours. Maybe good for morning app on a workday and then out after work. Impractical otherwise without the PXS combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                  1 spray Fairytale. Feeling happy, girly, and giggly. Back of neck applications work consistently well for me, I’ve noticed.
                  might start doing your idea now as well

Comment

1x Fantasy
                    1x Goddess
                    2x DM+ (from sampler)

Saw NuTrix describe this as the Aphrodite mix in the Goddess thread. I wore 1x Goddess yesterday, so why not try this today.

Comment

1X xist drop to wrists and spread on neck and between wrists
                      1X spray bitch back of neck, with this combo the guy at the till in a chinese restaurant was telling us all about his life being a prisoner of war in Laos, listening to the BBC which is neutral for information on his country because all other radio stations were censored!

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

Just trying 1drop xist, 1 light spray of 214 and light spritz of loveboat. Feeling kinda negative today.

Comment

Inbetween
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comply have an appointment in a car garage for a new car!

Comment

Ascend x2 prays on the neck at both side each.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X