yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are you wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fbp
    replied
    Usagi What does P82 do for you? I was thinking to give it a try for a while now, but I didn't know what to expect!

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    2x XiSt
    3x XSP82

Great social blend. People were complimentary and chatty and I was chatty too. I’m not normally.

Leave a comment:

• Mila
    replied
    Pregnenolone Sulfate + BB

Leave a comment:

• Mila
    replied
    Pregnenolone Sulfate for sleep

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    One drop Babe, 1 spray Fairytale, 2-3 sprays Girlfriend and 2 sprays XP82 just cus.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    Mascot + Lace from LPMP to feminize it a bit. Seemed like this would be a fun, light mix. I wanted to add some P96 but couldn’t find my (new) bottle. Grr lol.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    I am going to be wearing Goddess + Limitless for a party tonight. It's most likely going to be a much older crowd. I've been having a lot of fun with my sprays again lately!

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    Originally posted by Mila View Post

I wonder what is the effect/selfie from P82?
    I use it primarily as a beautifier but I think it may have some positive social aspects to it as well.

Leave a comment:

• Molly Maserati
    replied
    2x sprays of girlfriend
    1x spray of xist
    2x spray of desire me

Leave a comment:

• Mila
    replied
    Originally posted by Usagi View Post
    1 drop Xist
    2x XSP82
    2x Neno

Wanted to solo Xist but I couldn’t help myself
    I wonder what is the effect/selfie from P82?

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    I had a great day today with a combo of XS190 and Vibes. I’m actually finding it difficult to describe how perfect it was.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    According to research, Alpha-Androstenol may hasten ovulation when used near the middle of the month. As a Guy, I found that I could see ENONE as a predictor of ovulation. I think I had read this in some research paper, I didn't come up with it myself but I semi-confirmed it by noting who was attracted when I wore enone and then keeping a close ear out a couple weeks later and It often seemed true.

I don't think cycle dependency is way out at all. We just don't know which molecules act this way except for what I mentioned. Let us in on what you find if you are willing to share that stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    2-3 sprays Innocence today.

1-2 sprays Madame earlier this week.

I want to start wearing pheros more consistently so I can pinpoint when I get the best selfies as I think it may be cycle dependent.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    2x Vibes, 2x Girlfriend

Chill but flirty, sweet and cute kinda day.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    XS190 and Mascot for a work outing. Should be fun.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    it's only a waste of a couple of sprays to try. My dose may be skewed. When I first bought it I carried it in my shirt pocket. The cap was loose, I got exposed to a huge dose, like 3 or 5 ml. After that, it only seems to work with a little extra. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    That's one of the rare ones I need 3 or 4. Maybe It's just not me
    I almost never use more than 1-2 sprays of anything but I’ve got the bottle so might as well up the dose and see what happens

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    That's one of the rare ones I need 3 or 4. Maybe It's just not me

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    2 sprays Bliss yesterday cus I was feeling a little down. No help whatsoever. 😂 But Bliss is one of those blends I have never gotten selfies from….

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Oh You already are but go ahead we guys will just have to restran ourselves.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X