yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are you wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to wear Babe or PSEL for a (distanced!) night out but love Tease too! I think I am cracking PSEL.....maybe some DHEAs for that giddy lovey dovey bubbliness.

Comment

I'm going with a Love Boat/Tease combo again today at x2:2.
      Using the same perfume combo too...so that I smell like a delicious walking confection.
      If the pheros don't have them drooling, the fragrance will!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        I'm going with a Love Boat/Tease combo again today at x2:2.
        Using the same perfume combo too...so that I smell like a delicious walking confection.
        If the pheros don't have them drooling, the fragrance will!
        which fragrances are your favs from the ones you just recieved?
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven't gotten through all of them yet No favorites so far. The clones are impressive though! Could be full bottles of First Kiss and First Kiss Exclusive in the future...

• Coconut
          Coconut commented
          Editing a comment
          lol
          dua have 25% off today in case your interested i recieved their newsletter!

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          My 1st (not samples) order should come today. I got 2 bottles and 2 10mls. After I've had them for a while, I'll decide if I want to order more

Wearing x2 Tease and testing a decant of Fragrance Du Bois, Oud Jaune Intense.

The white flowers in it are so candy like, it's delicious! It suits Tease, as it seems to me to be a happy fragrance

Comment

x2 Goddess, x2 Cohesion4w Cover: Angel's Share by Kilian
          Happy Monday

Comment

• Usagi
            Usagi commented
            Editing a comment
            I was thinking about this very combo this morning! I can imagine it feels very good.

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            The selfies are very nice for me too

x2 Goddess, x2 Vibes Light, pleasant morning and afternoon, inspite of the dreary rain here.
          Cover is Espresso Delight from DUA

Mmmmm, COOOOOOOOFFEE...
          ​​​​
          Last edited by NuTrix; 03-24-2021, 04:05 PM.

Comment

2 Temptress (4 sample sprays), 2 Summer Daze. Cover: LPMP Cloven Sand. This is an interesting combo - a bit of alpha confidence tempered by a happy social that at least to me feels a bit extroverted. Seems like I am coming across as pretty approachable too.

Comment

Need a good phero for drinks tomorrow...thinking either Fairytale or Goddess.

Comment

• Usagi
                Usagi commented
                Editing a comment
                My Goddess sample is spent! Can’t wait to get this as a FB.

Same as 3.24.21
              Feeling the Vibe "happy" selfie a little more intensely today for whatever reason - and enjoying it quite a bit!

Comment

Tried my first Mascot, May have messed up the dose new bottle at about 2.5 sprays. First few pumps weren't spraying and suddenly got a bit too much, kinda discombobulated. Little bit of social, some inquisitive looks and disconnected chat by older women. Wore Dior Tobacolor for cover. Colorful tobacco with a some ash in the smoke. Brings to mind reds and browns, I can't decide if the colors are fruits or flowers.

Comment

I had on 2 sprays Xist and 2 sprays Madame which I expected to be a hit since they both wear well on me. But, for some reason I felt sluggish and lazy after applying. I had a really neutral outlook on things - I wasn't in a bad mood nor a good mood. I added a bit of Mascot after that and it effectively brought me back up.

I'm going on a Mascot wearing spree this week, it's the bomb
                  I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are you dressing up or dressing down with this. I think I'm sending mixed signals.

This is helpful to know... I found Xist and Madame to be a good combo for me, so it helps to see just how different the effects can be on different people. But also, it tells me that I need to break out my Mascot sample and give it a try. Perhaps this weekend...

Wearing 2 drops Loveboat and 2 sprays Vibe today, which for me is a relaxed but happy feel. Decently social, empathetic, approachable.

Comment

I need something for church next week that says, "wow, what a sweet young lady" but I also want a little sex appeal for later. Depending on the weather I have the perfect little dress that can carry me from service to brunch too.

I wonder if Sweetness would be too cop heavy.

I have time to order something if I need, hmm....

Comment

• Usagi
                      Usagi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ordered Goddess and 189! New to both but I think either with a smidge of cops will be a good choice. Hopefully they’ll arrive in time for a day or two of testing.

I haven't worn anything in a while!

Feeling a little anxious today but it's the good kind, like anticipation. I'm thinking maybe a little Cohesion to calm my heart and something more upbeat to keep the thread of optimism I've got going on. I want to feel calm and content....maybe Goddess?

Comment

x2 Babe, x1.5 Xist, x1 P86
                      covered with DUA Belgian Tonka chocolate

Comment

sexy oil one drop and cover!
                        easier to cover than DM
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I’ve been experimenting with more “dominant” women’s blends from LPMP and while they make me focused, they make me so stony! Just on the edge of irritable. DHEAs helped a tiny bit. Both days I didn’t each much either. Gotta try again on a full stomach.

Not sure what combo I’m feeling for today. Maybe 190.

Comment

Deleted, wrong thread!
                            Last edited by Usagi; 05-06-2021, 11:27 PM.

Comment

1x 190 (maybe 2, I forgot) and 1x Happiness. Sweet Sensations is such a beautiful scent! Sweet and candy-like but with a sexy depth. It will play well with lots of different scents! So happy to finally try it.

Comment

1 drop Babe
                                2 sprays 82
                                1 spray DHEAs
                                1 spray Neno
                                2-3 sprays Engage (from sampler)

Went on a little friend date and it was so fun! Sparkly, coy, playful, easygoing, fun and lively conversation. This was a great combination. Definitely want a FB of Engage!

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Oooo! What a great stack!
                                  Look at you, Pixie of Pleasantries spreading her phero fairy dust all up in the place! Love!

• Usagi
                                  Usagi commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  NuTrix it was so fun! Definitely worth a repeat

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X