yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are you wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you wearing today?

Went back a few pages and didn't see anything. Search hasn't been my friend lately either. Thought a thread like this could be fun.

My mix today: 190, Vibe, P83, and DM+

First day testing Happy Advisor under a nice friendly fragrance, Vanilla Cake by Montale...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Usagi
      Usagi commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds yummyyyy

I want an easy going, relaxed mood to round out the month so today is Sweetness, 190, XiST and P82.

Comment

1 spray Bliss, 1 spray Cohesion before bed. Just to see.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Any interesting dreams?

Testing XS212, Happy Advisor, again today covered with Velvet Vanilla by Mancera

Comment

For tonight's Full Moon..... 1x Thinker, Cohesion, P83. 4 sprays Bliss from the sampler. Hoping this will allow me to tap in to some valuable insight.

Comment

sleeze, will do a right up what happened in the thread
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hit up x1 spray of XS213 Chill. Mostly because lil Nu was working our nerves today and everyone needed to come down a notch
            Worked like a charm!

Comment

6 sprays from the sample of Bliss and still, nada. Might be one of those blends I just don't respond too. Hoping Happiness will be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                6 sprays from the sample of Bliss and still, nada. Might be one of those blends I just don't respond too. Hoping Happiness will be different.
                Wow! That's like 3 sprays. I love my selfies too, lol, there are some blends that I can wear around others and watch the magic while feeling little or nothing myself. So crazy!

I haven't worn Oddessy in ages *giggle-snort* I think I'll go indulge in that one today...

Comment

x2 xist, x2 loveboat, x2 p86 for the second day in a row. Feeling like p86 lasts for 2 hours max. Half of it is marinating in DT so hopefully that helps
                  Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
                  Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
                  LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

• Usagi
                    Usagi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ooh this sounds like a nice stack!

x2 Everybody Loves You & x2 Sexy Oil for the morning and afternoon.

Some single molecules for night time nookie now that lil Nu is off to bed...

Comment

Lined up for tomorrow: Two dots of Leather (LPMP) to crook of arms and 1-2 sprays of Tease covered with a grapefruit sandalwood perfume. I think this will be a good combo! Leather always makes me feel motivated and sassy and Tease makes me feel bubbly and flirty. Fingers crossed this will make a good work blend!

Comment

x2 Babe oil, x2 Fantasy, spray and a half Xist4w covered with Minuit et Demi.

Just felt like mixing it up today

Comment

Tonight I'm wearing 2x Babe, 1.5x Xist, 2x Girlfriend, with LPMP Occo: Overt for your covert

I'll be back with an update. He begged me to stay over 😉
                        PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
                        Sample: Temptress
                        LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
                        Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          x2 Babe oil, x2 Fantasy, spray and a half Xist4w covered with Minuit et Demi.

Just felt like mixing it up today

Almost out of Babe in the spray and thinking about upgrading to the oil with my next order. It's one of my faves! Would you say the selfies are still as potent with the oil?

Comment

Almost out of Babe in the spray and thinking about upgrading to the oil with my next order. It's one of my faves! Would you say the selfies are still as potent with the oil?
                            Yes, the selfies are
                            It could be where I apply for selfies too? Usually right below my ear and behind my jawline. It isn't right under my nose but it IS close

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yes, the selfies are
                              It could be where I apply for selfies too? Usually right below my ear and behind my jawline. It isn't right under my nose but it IS close
                              Soooo happy you said that cus that is literally the question that's been on my mind with cop-heavy oils! Generally the recommendation is from the neck down. You don't find you have averse reactions wearing it so close to your face?

Comment

Soooo happy you said that cus that is literally the question that's been on my mind with cop-heavy oils! Generally the recommendation is from the neck down. You don't find you have averse reactions wearing it so close to your face?
                                Teehee, no.
                                I've heard that before, but tbh, in my experience, it has never made a difference...with the exception of extra nuzzling and kissing on or near application points, from my SOs 🤭

Comment

x2 PSEL, x2 Engage Covered with Mon Guerlain Intense
                                  Mmmmm...
                                  I have, thus far today, been the epicenter of conversations. With me and migrating near and then to me

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X