yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Self effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self effects?

Wondering what people feel are the best pheromones for self-effects? And best application points to get that effect? (I've tried on my own, but I don't seem to be responding to anything.)

Cops under the nose is my favorite. Instant calming and will help you ooze alpha behaviour.

Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

oil? I can't imagine that would work with a spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
      oil? I can't imagine that would work with a spray.
      You could use your finger to smear some spray on your nose
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Worth a shot, lol.

Comment

I build a tolerance to things quickly so I rotate a LOT. Maybe that could help you too?
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Hmm, just got some new stuff, will see if I notice anything there. Maybe it is tolerance...

Comment

I get selfies from wolf and core.

Comment

I rarely get self effects, but I find two sprays of Summer Daze under my nose relaxing. I always apply under my nose when I want self effects. What kind of effects are you looking for?
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

I got self effects the other night from wearing Celebrity, i was looking in the mirror while doing my hair, and 'im thinking "wow your soo pretty", this has never really happened before, so not only does it seem to infulence other people it does the same to me too lol!
                  someone sujested P86, but i'm wondering if celebrity has the same self effects as P86
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Right now I'm looking for something to help me stay calm and relaxed.
                    I've figured out a good confidence blend, and I think NuTrix is right, I develop a tolerance way too easily. So I need to have a rotation of at least 2 for what I'm aiming for.

Comment

I got some nice tips on relaxing mones here, hope you find something that might suit you in this thread:https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ing-after-work
                      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

And of course you apply with a finger under your nose, you don't spray it there

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                          And of course you apply with a finger under your nose, you don't spray it there
                          Good! Because my first visual of 2 full sprays under the nose was quite messy!

Comment

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

NuTrix by the way neno, Love boat and hopefully also Glow on their way now, thanks for the tips! Will report when they come

Comment

NuTrix by the way neno, Love boat and hopefully also Glow on their way now, thanks for the tips! Will report when they come
                              Neno! That's, I think, my favorite single if one goes by use. I'm on my 2nd 30ml spray and have it in oil too! LURV. Yoooooour weeeeeeelcome Happy to enable...

It seems, after pondering over my years of use, that I've become so accustomed to choosing a phero combo for a particular feel/outcome, that I often apply and then just go on about my busy day, not really taking note if I'm having selfies or not. Getting new things to test has been keeping me focused on what I'm experiencing. Over the last year or 2(?) I've purchased a lot of, new to me, singles and blends. It's helping me to notice selfies more from old favorites, like LB, Fantasy, even DM+ (oops, now just DM, lol) that I believe I had simply become accustomed to.
                              I have self effects all the time, lol, it seems though, that I've become accustomed to the pleasantries that a smooth day and interactions bring. Testing has helped me to see the nuances that I was taking for granted.

How awful. Becoming used to good days being commonplace...

I get lots of selfies applying to my neck, right beneath the chin. Closest thing next to being under my nose I guess

I recall not using Vibe for ages and then when I did, KaPOW! Shiny happy selfies galore! Now I keep a BIG 30ml bottle of the stuff...maybe not best for work, that is, if work is your goal...

Comment

Comment

haha better get that post count up or all the testing will ruin me:D
                                  30mcg in the spray and 25mcg in the oil.

With all the choices, you will be ruined regardless

Comment

Haha I guess so, well at least we will all be very convincing beggars if it comes to that
                                    Have you tried xsr65 by the way? I read Ildergreiers review of it and it seems amazing for knocking yourself out with pleasures of all sorts Oh here we go again

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X