yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Self effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
    Haha I guess so, well at least we will all be very convincing beggars if it comes to that
    Have you tried xsr65 by the way? I read Ildergreiers review of it and it seems amazing for knocking yourself out with pleasures of all sorts Oh here we go again
    Perhaps we can all quit our day jobs and make money with our charismatic personalities?

Funny you ask...
    I have xsr65 and xsr66 on the way. Jumped at the chance to test progesterone-based molecules when I saw what they were on the site. Still researching...think I will love like neno, but won't know until I test...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        you mean people don't normally behave this way.
        Uh oh...

Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

No worries, got some good things to think about, and now some other stuff I want to try

Comment

I've also been looking for something of a mood booster, if anyone is willing to share there expertise. Been getting way to stressed out recently, and then finding myself in a funk. So ideally, I think I need to relax and then feel happy. Suggestions?

Comment

I hear you Jinnph. Seems like we keep asking the same questions I got some nice tips on mood boosters in this thread:
            https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...xs-replacementNuTrix swears by neno and Love boat is popular as a social). P96 is an amplifier if you want to up the effects.
            Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-08-2019, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Oh and you could also try making your favourite food and eating it with a drop of the sensory perception increasing pheromone molecule xsr65 on your upper lip, I read in a review how it knocked the socks of a user, who got the meal of her life. Sounds quite relaxing and mood boosting to me

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                I hear you Jinnph. Seems like we keep asking the same questions I got some nice tips on mood boosters in this thread:
                https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...xs-replacementNuTrix swears by neno and Love boat is popular as a social). P96 is an amplifier if you want to up the effects.
                I read that post, some good ideas, just wish I could afford everything I want to try, lol. Maybe I'll try to Love boat since it's got the combo, or Summer Daze. I'm not familiar with P119, P115 (Unless we're talking about XSP115, which has been out of stock for a long while, and I don't think is coming back), or TAC... really need to expand my knowledge, lol.

XSR65 sounds like so much fun to play with, that it's going to have to be in my next order.

Let me know how the neno/Love Boat works for you. I'm wondering if the straight neno or the Love Boat combo is a better option from where I am.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think I have glow as a sample, didn't do much for me on it's own. Love Boat or Summer Daze both sound really interesting for what I'm looking for. The descriptions don't really help, so do you know what the difference is supposed to be?

Comment

Comment

I'm getting XSP96 with my next order, it enhances the effect of other mones. Could be good for upping the self effects.

Comment

Hmm, I'm leaning towards Summer Daze for the relaxing, and neno for the mood boost. Thoughts?

Also curious if you could point me in the right direction to find this TAC, I've wanted to try 115 for ages, and 119 seems interesting, but if there's already a combo of them out there, that seems the better way to go.

Comment

Comment

I know evolve exists, but I don't belive it has TAC, do any reputable vendors carry it as a single molecule?

Comment

By the way this thread might interest you: https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ct-on-behavior

Comment

I'll hold off on 119 until I hear back on how it works. We'll have to see if there's a replacement for 115, or if it's even worth bothering. (I've contacted xs a few months back, and the message I got was that 115 is probably not coming back).

Interesting reads, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
                                      I've also been looking for something of a mood booster, if anyone is willing to share there expertise. Been getting way to stressed out recently, and then finding myself in a funk. So ideally, I think I need to relax and then feel happy. Suggestions?
                                      Are you thinking 2 separate products or one thing that does both?
                                      Glow with xsp119 I believe could give you both.
                                      Glow is the warm fuzzy and 119 helps me feel chill and at ease.
                                      Vibe is happy (a balance of connections, flirt & bliss). It's a mood lift.
                                      I have Summer Daze but have not properly tested it yet. Others have found it happy. I'm curious how it compares to Love Boat.
                                      Love Boat is nice. It elevates my mood nicely, not giddy happy, but good. The way others have talked about Summer Daze, SD sounds like it may be more bubbly. I'll have to see ????
                                      Those are some that I would reach for.

Oh! Cohesion4w helps me feel more "big picture" as opposed to "confined space" maybe Cohesion 4m does the same for stress?
                                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I'm thinking 2 products. I'm generally stressed if I need the mood boost, but I can be stressed without that need as well.

I've tried vibe, doesn't really do much for me. Same with glow, but I've only tried that once or twice, I should probably give it a try again.

I'm looking for a more mellow happy, don't need to feel like I'm the star of the party and need to grab everyone to have fun with me. Wouldn't mind something along the feeling of the first drink after a long week with some good friends.

I use Cohesion now, I find it's good for cutting down anxiety more than anything else. Not so much relaxing as being able to say "this is not worth worrying about."

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X