yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best mones for relaxing after work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best mones for relaxing after work

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Probably Bliss.

Comment

I have used Bliss oil a little week now and that one is amazing.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Cops is first, why when testosterone gets jacked up,, I am clear headed and relaxed

2nd Bliss

3rd Sleep!

Comment

Thank you all for sharing your tips! Yes Bliss is good for relaxing, and apparently often used to wind down. And sleep, well what can I say - I like and use that one often Tell me more about your use of cops for relaxation ChocolateMarshmallow! Dose (of shall we perhaps say "doze"?) and effects? Which product do you use?

Comment

Glow. Euphoric mentally, relaxed physically x1 is enough, x2 is better
              Cohesion. Let's me put things in the big picture and relax x1 or 2. This is my normal default but I know some guys are sensitive to the A1

Glow & xsp115 - sledgehammer, x1 each should do, x2 is insane
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Cops again, sounds great NuTrix. Would 119 do? No neno?

Comment

A thread to go with that tip perhaps NuTrix?

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                    Cops again, sounds great NuTrix. Would 119 do? No neno?
                    119 would not feel the same. 115 is more physical, though for the mental aspect 119 could be substituted. I like how Glow and 115 feel, just total physical euphoria and relaxation, for me at least
                    Neno is nice, but it's more of an uplift to mood for me. I was going for relaxed. Not that being in a good mood would be a bad way to chill

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                      A thread to go with that tip perhaps NuTrix?
                      Pfffft, lol. I do have a post about it somewhere...

Comment

Ok NuTrix now I do like the sound of that I'll go with Glow and TAC then, until 115 is back in stock.

Comment

I have cops from LAL, XS, CopX,
                          usually a drop under my nose, gets me going, SOB also does the trick (have it in spray, so I dip the wand and put under my nose, if sprayed on my arms, my lesbian friend starts getting interested in me).

But it relaxed me, focus and able to relax .

Comment

I like vibe.

balm bomb from lpmp is a great soapy scent also

Comment

Comment

Comment

Not NuTrix but yeah this happens. Cops raise T levels and make me competitive and a bit of an arse. Great at the gym though

Comment

Comment

Oral DHEA supplements help regulate and stop the spikes in T (while keeping levels high) Ascend and cohesion both give me the self effects, strongest if it's on front of my shirt (sprays), really any strong -none products but especially cops. Really for me one spray is enough but I'm 20 and already full of my natural steroids.

Try two sprays of Ascend w/ cops on the front of your shirt and tell me you don't get self effects. Spikes in T are worse IMHO, and consistant high levels help you become more self aware and able to adapt to the change.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                                      I like vibe.

balm bomb from lpmp is a great soapy scent also
                                      Vibe would perk me up, but I'd be happy

Balm bomb makes me happy too, and Teddy BB. They chill a lot of gals apparently though, but they're happy sauce for me.
                                      B2.2, that's my chill choice from LPMP!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X