yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Guys, What Kind Of Events And Meetups Attract Non Feminist Type Gals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only place I have found those generalizations and categorization to have a higher probability of being true than false would be Evangelical Christian churches. Except for the religiously abused, the moral restrictions actually raise sexual desire. There is a taboo factor at play, a sort of reverse psychology by the church increases the sex drive enough to overcome the losses of freedom that marriage entails. I have dated a lot of churchy type young girls. Marriage makes babies that enlarge the church and strengthen local population growth long term. The older gals don't seem to be the same.

The ladies in these churches have no more innate desire to surrender their freedoms than more liberal contemporaries. Their predilection towards marriage pressure does not surface unless a relationship becomes public. Even then, the hint of future engagement is enough to "make things right". These experiences and observations of my own don't support your generalizations to my satisfaction. I no longer accept the traditional view of traditional women as true. They are themselves mythos and full of prejudice and expectations of falsehoods.

It is these falsehoods imo that modern women are rebelling against. unfortunately, they have chosen the incorrect path of blaming outward conditions and people instead of the more correct path of personal responsibility. Some women have accepted that path. I am wondering where they might gather in high concentrations. I agree with rebelling against lies. Lives based on self-deception become toxic. The last 100 or 150 years will be looked at as a sort of social renaissance years. Though I sympathize with the struggles of fast-changing times, beliefs must keep up with revealed truths.

That said, Some sort of church social might be a good start. Maybe I'll try church bake sales and shop for cookies. Crunchy or chewy? I think crunchy sounds more courageous.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I have to agree with this. A lot of liberal, feminist women believe in fucking everything in sight and claiming it's healthy. As opposed to traditional, non-feminists who need more substance and effort for you to even get their cookie. Traditional women want to be married, liberal + feminist women are usually opposed to marriage.
      Yeah, men can't cherry pick this.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        That said, Some sort of church social might be a good start. Maybe I'll try church bake sales and shop for cookies. Crunchy or chewy? I think crunchy sounds more courageous.
        I'm sorry, I laughed at this lmao
        Probably a dumb question but... do you live in the states, Mues?

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Please feel free to laugh. I may be on a unicorn hunt. I may also find that I do not want what I think I want. I'm just try ing to walk towards the light. Yeah, Over here in PA

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Yeah, men can't cherry pick this.
        You say that as if it is some absolute indelible truth.

Nothing is impossible, besides, it's not for you to try to accomplish or to try to hold back. Other women will mature with or without your approval or permission. It's not like you are the queen of the world, Time and Space or the hearts and minds of hundreds of billions. It's already happening. The lies of the #MeToo movement exposed decades of misandrist women mostly falsely claiming men to be misogynists.

A lot of people hopped on the bandwagon for a couple of months but, A flash in the pan, their goose is not cooked it's burnt! There are already people jumping silently off that sinking boat. I'm looking for more of them. In truth, the ones that boarded the boat and then made a conscious decision to get off may be of more value than the ones that never got on for the ride in the first place. So far the ones I've met are attached so I'm looking for more to pick from. They have a courage and independent manner that I respect, they make mistakes like any human, but they can face them, admit them and change as we all must.

Comment

Nothing is impossible, besides, it's not for you to try to accomplish or to try to hold back. Other women will mature with or without your approval or permission. It's not like you are the queen of the world, Time and Space or the hearts and minds of hundreds of billions. It's already happening. The lies of the #MeToo movement exposed decades of misandry claiming men to be misogynists.

A lot of people hopped on the bandwagon for a couple of months but, A flash in the pan, their goose is not cooked it's burnt! There are already people jumping silently off that sinking boat. I'm looking for more of them. In truth, the ones that boarded the boat and then made a conscious decision to get off may be of more value than the ones that never got on for the ride in the first place. So far the ones I've met are attached so I'm looking for more to pick from. They have a courage and independent manner that I respect, they make mistakes like any human, but they can face them, admit them and change as we all must.
          The misogyni....
          And you complain about not getting sex....
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I fail to see your connections and follow your logic. And the difference between and admission and a complaint is just an emotion as fleeting as a thought or a bird in the wind. Emotions do not bind me, I bind them. I ride them as much or as little as I wish.

Comment

It appears there are conservative women in colleges still" From Vanit Fair.

Washington Examiner
              I'm starting to see this in older women but I had a preconceived notion, that since most of the neo-feminist stuff was coming out of liberal colleges that all college girls were liberal. It seems I am wrong, they are just bullied into silence.

52 percent, the women I seek are a silent majority. Here I thought they were Unicorns.

I must find them and rescue them!!

the man who killed don quixote GIF

I will be their mythological hero

Comment

I fail to see your connections and follow your logic. And the difference between and admission and a complaint is just an emotion as fleeting as a thought or a bird in the wind. Emotions do not bind me, I bind them. I ride them as much or as little as I wish.
                There were no feelings or emotions in my respond to you. Just clear facts. Facts you can't handle.
                Arsenal

Comment

The misogyni....
                  facts? Looks like you are stuttering to me

You keep talking to me as if I have to take any woman that drops her pants and thats the only choice I'll ever have. It's ok for you to say I'm not good enough for you but when you imply I'm not good enough for anybody or everybody else except the bottom of some imaginary barrel of yours, it starts to get insulting. You really have no ability whatsoever to control who I desire to spend time with. That's absurd for you to even think you can control me, my thoughts or my desires from thousands of miles away.

It may just be a language barrier. Could you look into it and try to learn how to soften your declarative tone.

Comment

The misogyni....
                    As soon has Muestereate disagrees with Ilde about something, he hates women. Sounds legit.......

Comment

Nothing is impossible, besides, it's not for you to try to accomplish or to try to hold back. Other women will mature with or without your approval or permission. It's not like you are the queen of the world, Time and Space or the hearts and minds of hundreds of billions. It's already happening. The lies of the #MeToo movement exposed decades of misandrist women mostly falsely claiming men to be misogynists.

Mmm, just for clarification Muest, are you claiming that most of the women involved in the #MeToo movement are making false claims and were not sexually abused or harassed? That's a bold claim to make in my opinion, as these women risked losing their jobs and financial security in order to make things right. Feel free to disagree however.
                      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

acts? Looks like you are stuttering to me

You keep talking to me as if I have to take any woman that drops her pants and thats the only choice I'll ever have. It's ok for you to say I'm not good enough for you but when you imply I'm not good enough for anybody or everybody else except the bottom of some imaginary barrel of yours, it starts to get insulting. You really have no ability whatsoever to control who I desire to spend time with. That's absurd for you to even think you can control me, my thoughts or my desires from thousands of miles away.

It may just be a language barrier. Could you look into it and try to learn how to soften your declarative tone.
                        A man that gets pussy doesn't create threads like this. A man that has nothing to hide doesn't call victims of sexual abuse and harassment for liers either.

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
                        As soon has Muestereate disagrees with Ilde about something, he hates women. Sounds legit.......
                        Did I say anything about hate?
                        Arsenal

Comment

Did I say anything about hate?
                          Yes. Unless you don't know what misogyny means.

"The misogyni...." dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

Yes. Unless you don't know what misogyny means.

"The misogyni...." dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

He more than implied victims of sexual abuse and harassment was lying too.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Been going on for hundreds of years, starts wars, fights, lynchings. History is full of disproven false rape allegations. One or two a day hit the news. Many more don't.

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Facts!

He more than implied victims of sexual abuse and harassment was lying too.
                            So a moment ago you were denying posting it, and now it's justified?

Strange how many people can justify their immoral and unethical behaviour.

Comment

Longer than hundreds of years. Potiphar's wife accused Joseph of false rape in the Old Testament of the Bible. 2- 10 percent are fake. I asked a gay attorney about the damages to men that are falsely accused. They often lose their jobs and social standing just for being accused. She's really active in women's causes and mostly extorts money from men in court for alleging they are dangerous to their wives and children. She told me its like collateral damage in a war. In Feminists eyes, collateral damage is acceptable and even beneficial because it keeps up her ability to win cases without trials.

Collateral damage is not acceptable from my point of view. Indeed it gives more power to Feminists but misused power needs to be smashed no matter where it's wielded. The ends do not justify the means. Extortion and blackmail are illegal too and I don't think lawyers should be exempt from the law but they mostly are.

According to De Zutter et al. (2017), Kanin's division is inadequate and one should recognise eight distinct categories in total:[5]
                              • Material gain: to receive money, professional promotion or other material benefits.
                              • Producing an alibi: a false allegation is used to cover up another behaviour, such as being late or absent to an appointment.
                              • Revenge: to retaliate against a disliked person by damaging the reputation, freedom or finances.
                              • Attention: an attempt to receive any kind of attention, positive or negative, by anyone.
                              • Sympathy: a special kind of attention-seeking whereby the complainant tries to improve a personal relationship with a specific individual.
                              • 'A disturbed mental state'; this may include false memories ("sexual hallucinations") or pathologic lying.
                              • Relabeling: consensual sex is relabeled 'rape' to the police, because of its 'disappointing or shameful character'. De Zutter et al. argue that a distinction should be made between some acts during a consensual sexual encounter that a participant did not want or had no desire to engage in but nonetheless gave consent to (e.g. to please their partner) on the one hand, and rape (nonconsensual sex) on the other, but that many lay people and even some scholars do not make this distinction and confuse the two. It is often when accounts of such 'unwanted consensual sex' are told to friends and family that the latter interpret it as rape, and put the complainant under pressure to file an allegation.
                              • Regret: after having had consensual sex, a complainant experiences negative feelings such as disgust, shame, and sorrow; when others notice this and ask about the source of these negative feelings, they are prone to view the encounter as rape and put the complainant under pressure to file an allegation.

Comment

Ildergreier I realize you successfully derailed my thread from one of locations and spots into one of whether men deserve women that aren't feminists. You also demostrated the kind of female bullying that is making traditional valued women harder to locate. Fortunately, your damage is local. I don't think this thread can be recovered to any worthwhile purpose which was to share activities where certain kinds of women were more likely to congregate. Another thread about places where women could go that sought traditional sorts of men also got pretty well derailed.

You are a mod now, perhaps you should get a sockpuppet when you want to troll us guys.

Comment

Ildergreier I realize you successfully derailed my thread from one of locations and spots into one of whether men deserve women that aren't feminists. You also demostrated the kind of female bullying that is making traditional valued women harder to locate. Fortunately, your damage is local. I don't think this thread can be recovered to any worthwhile purpose which was to share activities where certain kinds of women were more likely to congregate. Another thread about places where women could go that sought traditional sorts of men also got pretty well derailed.

You are a mod now, perhaps you should get a sockpuppet when you want to troll us guys.
                                  You can recover it bro now back to topic.

a good rule of thumb is to go to places that hot women frequent. Your average feminist will be between 1 and 3 on the attractevness scale. Feminists are the female equivalent of a male "beta nice guy" that doesn't understand women so hates them for rejecting him.
                                  ?????
                                  So let me give you a list of places that more attractive women hang out.

Gym
                                  Beach
                                  Malls
                                  bars

Try and avoid

Libary
                                  Colleges
                                  Buffets
                                  Mordor

Click image for larger version  Name:	BTSFRuOCYAAel-I.jpg Views:	1 Size:	76.5 KB ID:	107363
                                  Attached Files
                                  Pheromone XS
                                  Oil: evolve, xist
                                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Where's Mordor

Comment

Where's Mordor
                                      The Homeland of the man hating feminists
                                      Pheromone XS
                                      Oil: evolve, xist
                                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X