yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Guys, What Kind Of Events And Meetups Attract Non Feminist Type Gals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, What Kind Of Events And Meetups Attract Non Feminist Type Gals

I'm not into this NeoFeminsit Post Modern easily offended shit that passes off as Feminine any more. You know the type, Extreme liberal, easily offended by nuances that suggest you may acknowledge there are differences between the sexes, ANYMORE. I have noticed there are about 15% of women that are really strong and independent enough to not be afraid to be a woman. Women that aren't threatened by men.

Where have you met these mythical unicorns?

My coffee shops are too liberal, I like the education levels but too many feminists, LGBTQ types are MIXED in. I'm looking for places that actually are polarizing. Places and events where these Types of women Never go to. I'm thinking Car and Bike Shows, Gun Shows Drag Races but I'd Like to find some singles and not just other guys prizes. Maybe what type of bar venues? Heavy Metal versus some musical etc.

Big Boobs are A PLUS i.e. A+

Are you looking for wife-material or just to get laid?

Comment

No marriage, LTR ok though or just someone to polish my chrome

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I think that context and optics are far more important than any specific location.

Women showing skin + after dark + drinking alcohol is pretty much the perfect recipe.

With that recipe political views really don't matter. In fact, if you need to treat them like spoiled brats.......all the better.

Having said that, conservative women are going to be much more likely to be looking for a LTR, so they are probably more likely to have a 3-date rule.

In terms of specific locations, I don't think that one is necessarily better than another, as long as they meet the above criteria.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Care to speculate on locations or events? I really don't want to do dialectical behavioral therapy with brats even if it gets me mountains of oral sex down the road

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Any ideas of optics and context where i could skip alcohol, daylight, early evenings?

• theLaw
          theLaw commented
          Editing a comment
          You would have to be very assertive/aggressive to pull off escalations during the day. Very few guys are prepared to take on that level of responsibility.

Lol @ the title.... but the OP had me like:

Comment

Once my brothers band got a gig in a nice Italian Restaurant that was used to Polka bands. After a set and a half, they had run through all the slow tempo stuff. I was running sound and even the mellowist guy the keyboard player new he was out of tricks and no real nightlife scene could be seen appraoaching. No after dinner Boogie, No Macho Macho Man Disco lights in the corners. The volume was down as low as possible and the Italian drummer which had booked the gig Introduced Jumping Jack Flash with:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Hang Onto Your Meatballs

the flash GIF

Comment

Hello,
            Nice and straight question.
            Most of them are not like that. Its just one or two egoistic bodies who influence the mental of the group, for their own abnormal ajendas. Others just feel scared to step out. It takes time to drag them out.
            theLaw is right most of the times ????
            I assume that you have suffered a lot of that feminism at coffee shops near you. May be the bunch of them happens to be in your city.
            I would suggest you to go to hangout places in other cities. Look for prime cities around you. ??

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
              It takes time to drag them out.
              You said a mouthful. I was looking for higher concentrations so the peer pressure to slut shame and man hate would be lower and easier for them to overcome. Cities are ususually liberal if you didn't know. The ones that step out in Cities are heroes but nearing unicorn like extinction. The ones I've met are small boroughs and suburbs, farms.

Hmm, Maybe county fair best in show cow or chicken breeder. Udders ya know. Single biker gals are a BIT on the upswing but it may be because the Harley guys are on a downswing

Comment

1. Try night game like the law said

2.try day game but steer clear of coffee shops and colleges. There you run into those so called crazed feminists that will shame you for having a penis. Try malls, beaches and gyms
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

If you want a woman who is not independent and not a feminist, then you need to prepare to take care of her and marry her.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Falvinski
                    Falvinski commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You should not take things personally everytime <3 <3

You are entitled to that opinion. I don't agree with it. When the Cinderella mythos gets shattered, women either wallow in self-pity or rise up to find who they are. I'm not sure I've met any mentally healthy post cinderellas that are still marriage minded. They are far from being dependent people. The ones I've met a pretty hard working and well adjusted. Marriage only makes logical sense for childbearing and rearing.

There are huge tracts of time when a woman needs protection and material support in order to accomplish that. Back in the 30 and 40's the average life expectancy of a male was in the late twenties. People got married ten years younger, their kids hit adolescence and the males started to die, a little later the kids marry, have kids and grandma dies. We live in an age when people are living three lifetimes. A woman that has the capacity and availability to work has no need for marriage. I haven't met anybody post menopause that Wants marriage. They Accede to it but they don't pursue it.

Unless there's a lot of money that becomes Accessible through marriage. Then the piper can still recall the tune.

Comment

You are entitled to that opinion. I don't agree with it. When the Cinderella mythos gets shattered, women either wallow in self-pity or rise up to find who they are. I'm not sure I've met any mentally healthy post cinderellas that are still marriage minded. They are far from being dependent people. The ones I've met a pretty hard working and well adjusted. Marriage only makes logical sense for childbearing and rearing.

There are huge tracts of time when a woman needs protection and material support in order to accomplish that. Back in the 30 and 40's the average life expectancy of a male was in the late twenties. People got married ten years younger, their kids hit adolescence and the males started to die, a little later the kids marry, have kids and grandma dies. We live in an age when people are living three lifetimes. A woman that has the capacity and availability to work has no need for marriage. I haven't met anybody post menopause that Wants marriage. They Accede to it but they don't pursue it.

Unless there's a lot of money that becomes Accessible through marriage. Then the piper can still recall the tune.
                    Times have changed and I agree with you 100%

??????
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Come on guys, if you want a traditional woman, you would have to marry her. She won't go for any sex without commitment in the first case.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        Come on guys, if you want a traditional woman, you would have to marry her. She won't go for any sex without commitment in the first case.
                        She will, but you have to be disposable (see being an asshole). If she likes you too much, she'll want to date you.

Very few women only have sex with men that they date. Women have desires too.

Comment

Non crazy feminist doesn't mean traditional though
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

She will, but you have to be disposable (see being an asshole). If she likes you too much, she'll want to date you.

Very few women only have sex with men that they date. Women have desires too.
                            I don't think we talk about the same kind of women.
                            Arsenal

Comment

No, we aren't. More specifically, the guys seem to understand what I'm talking about. Your preconceived notions and mythos are getting in your way. Do you have a particular notion of traditional women that you find disagreeable to you? Cast it out. It is obsolete anyhow. What is currently passing for extreme feminism is, in fact, adolescent maladjustments masquerading as a contemporary movement.

I want no part in that, It is and will be as transitory as a sophomoric fashion fad. I'm looking for well-adjusted women not misadjusting young girls with a social media presence that needs validating via selfies and tweets daily.

Comment

• zephyr0s
                                zephyr0s commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I'm from a left city and hang out with people who are left. I think the "feminists" or "feminazis" or whatever you wanna call them are their own separate entity from the external validation crowd.

No, we aren't. More specifically, the guys seem to understand what I'm talking about. Your preconceived notions and mythos are getting in your way. Do you have a particular notion of traditional women that you find disagreeable to you? Cast it out. It is obsolete anyhow. What is currently passing for extreme feminism is, in fact, adolescent maladjustments masquerading as a contemporary movement.

I want no part in that, It is and will be as transitory as a sophomoric fashion fad. I'm looking for well-adjusted women not misadjusting young girls with a social media presence that needs validating via selfies and tweets daily.
                              That's deep man. Reps
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

I don't think we talk about the same kind of women.
                                So grown independent women aren't allowed to have casual sex?

Comment

I have to agree with this. A lot of liberal, feminist women believe in fucking everything in sight and claiming it's healthy. As opposed to traditional, non-feminists who need more substance and effort for you to even get their cookie. Traditional women want to be married, liberal + feminist women are usually opposed to marriage.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X